She is right Sup Forums. Also why is Trump trying to brain drain our society...

She is right Sup Forums. Also why is Trump trying to brain drain our society? These are able bodied and hard working students.

Assets not liabilities.

voanews.com/a/undocumented-valedictorian-says-cheating-no-one-out-of-college/3392190.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/issue/how-to-report-illegal-immigrants
archive.fo/U613X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She has to go back

They're draining our tax dollars

Shes a cutie

Not clicking link to give jews shekels.

Undocumented likely used grants and scholorships meant for students of our country.

This bitch went to my highschool, ask me anything.

If she receives any scholarships or loans, then yes she is cheating Americans.

Saging your shit thread, kike.

Why hasn't she been deported yet?

Why are you not sending her back?

How the fuck does she figure? If I push my way to the front of a line at a restaurant and seat myself at a table to eat, am I not cheating someone else out of their spot?

Why didn't you call ICE?

I typically vote democrat but something about seeing illegal mexicans get deported makes me kek.

Why haven't you made her a citizen with your dick?

Go be smart in Mexico

Report her
fairus.org/issue/how-to-report-illegal-immigrants

she's kinda hot. 7/10 would copulate with.

>Niggers and spics displacing millions of overachieving asians
>not cheating anyone out of college
The only saving grace is that all those affirmative action students usually all drop out and are drowning in debt now

You accidentally posted a direct link to some absolutely disgusting clickbait media but don't worry I fixed that for you.
archive.fo/U613X

Ah, poor overachieving Asians that comprise 85% of the global population. Fuck off back to whichever Asian country you are from, or stfu traitor.

>illegal
Gets scholarship
Bull shot
>robber
>I cheated no one out of money the door was unlocked

technically she isn't illegal.

fuck if I know

I think she is here on some government grant. Nothing I could do about it.

She was actually a huge slut.

Also to anyone who cares, she cheated on most of the important tests. She constantly called in sick on test days and got her friends to give her the test questions so that she would be prepared. She's an attention whore.

>born in Mexico
>citizen of Mexico
>all family from Mexico
>passport says Estados Unidos Mexicanos
>sneak across border/pay human traffickers to get into foreign country (USA) illegally bypassing all border and immigration controls placed there explicitly to stop people from doing exactly so
>go to foreign country's public university funded by foreign citizens' tax dollars
>liberals cheer this on

I know this post is tried and true bait, but it unironically makes me think - how can anyone who's intellectually honest defend this shit? Statistically more people in the US support allowing this to happen than not, yet I've never seen any actual arguments brought up about it by leftists, literally just "muh feels". If there are any liberals left on Sup Forums, please give me a reasonable, logical argument as to why we should allow foreign nationals to completely disregard our immigration laws. Thanks.

****for the purposes of this article, replace "sneak across the border" with "overstaying visa"

Did she cuck you?

Actually, she literally did. And she stole tax dollars indirectly.

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL. GTFO! YA LECHEROUS CUNT!

Latinas are huge sluts for white cock. They think they are oppressed if they can't get white guys to date them or fuck them.
We've had mega threads on Sup Forums about this.

>"overstaying visa"
I'd like to point out that Mexicans can come here illegally and then get a visa while in the US, and continue to stay when it expires.

They want to destroy it all. All of it. Tear everything down and terminate white civilization. And they think it's funny.

That's all.

Sup Forums also contributes to it though.

Don't fuck non-white women, just FUCKING DEPORT them all. Kick them out.

>Shes a cutie
>short
>fat arms
>no tits

She will look like this within 10 years. Better get some of that while it still looks human.

Can I fly to USA and stay there for good without doing any paperworks? All I have to do is say "I'm undocumented, so what?"

you? no.