I'm wondering how many here have heard about the latest incident with our wonderful, professional...

I'm wondering how many here have heard about the latest incident with our wonderful, professional, law enforcement in Salt Lake City?
sltrib.com/news/2017/08/31/utah-nurse-arrested-after-complying-with-hospital-policy-that-bars-taking-blood-from-unconscious-victim/

This has normies raging against the normally popular police and demanding people be fired and charged with crimes.

There are targets of opportunity aplenty here.
Salt Lake City Council, Salt Lake City PD,and the Mayor

One of the few times the right and left can gang up on cops is when they are blatantly corrupt and abusive as in this case.

Image related, it is Detective Jeff Payne, the total douchenozzle who started this with his micropenis.

For all my fellow health care workers this should be of special concern as SLCPD has crossed the line and shown us all how they really view us.

Other urls found in this thread:

ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/blood-test-from-an-accide-1196.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Jews. Because that seems to trigger replies.

Bitch got what she deserved. ALWAYS obey the officer. If it's unlawful, it'll be handled in court, but you should always obey officers to avoid getting arrested. Fuck nurses, doctors, hospitals, they're all jews.

All of us

Check the fucking catalog

Why are you liberals so obsessed with other men's penises?

He did nothing wrong.

Found the cop-cock gobbler

Why are modern day Americans such cucks?

You'd be OK with the man fucking your wife if he was a cop.

I did, there were none when I searched.

Actually, no, he dun goofed.

This is the one issue I'll get together with leftists on. String this cocksucker up by his balls.

>I did, there were none when I searched

There's already 10 fucking threads up. Stop spamming the fucking board with this shit

A FUCKING WHITE MALE had the Audacity to uphold the Law?!?

If you agree with the woman , not only are you wrong legally, but you're probably a communist numale beta orbiting CUK.

You may want to actually read the relevant articles and discover for yourself he is in violation of city, state and federal laws. Does that cop-cock taste good? You seem to be enjoying it.

Have you even watched the video? She explained exactly why she was correct legally. The officer had no right to expect her to violate the hospital's policy on the matter and is likely going to be in a heap of shit over this.

This guy is scum.

Some people blindly support cops regardless of facts. The poster you replied to seems to be fully dependent on cop semen for his nutritional needs.

>I did, there were none when I searched.
Liar

SO I made a fast search using "salt" as a search term. My bad for not realizing the autists here would post it as something like "This is obvious police brutality goys".

Bullshit. If you think I'm putting my license, which I worked my ass off for, on the line for some retard who went to a community college you are out of your fucking mind.

>Needing search terms to find threads

Being advanced enough to actually use search.

Nurse is wrong

He wouldn't be OK with it. He would let it happen, and then handle it in court later.

>Being advanced enough to actually use search.
How'd that work out for ya? Oh that's right you failed

No she's not. First off you article references the law in North Carolina. Your article even acknowledges that the law is different in different states. The law in Utah specifically states that the subject in question nees to be under arrest before the police gain implied consent. The officer in the video confirms that the subject is not under arrest, the subject has not consented, and that the officer does not have a warrant to compel the hospital to comply. The officer was 150% in the wrong and now the whole department is standing in the crosshairs of a huge fucking lawsuit that they have next to no recourse against. Dude fucked up big time.

You have trisomy? You must be full blown potato to not understand that North Carolina and Utah are different states and have different laws.

Didn't fail, just didn't care to check for the advanced autism available here.

You seem to be fine with it though.

Go back to licking windows.

>being this retarded
wew lad

>Didn't fail
Keep telling yourself that newfag

Are you the same faggot from the earlier thread?

Literally retarded

Enjoy getting fired, Jeff

Somebody should have drawn this creepy pedo sleazebag's blood instead.

You should kill yourself for being such a dumb fuck

>Siding with leftists ever

confirmed americans are all cucks who can't stand up for themselves

What's equally disturbing is how out-of-shape those officers are. You could escape them by walking at a brisk pace.

Bump for justice. This is not good pol.

based policeman

Fucking cop needed a warrant!!!!! He is not exempt of the law!!!!! Do yoru fucking job right already!! Half assed lazy piece of shit!!!!

>hey, go violate that guy's rights while he's sleeping
>s-sure
>jeff go get the van
Dumb fuck, what did she think was gonna happen?

>One of the few times the right and left can gang up on cops
Go to hell. No, seriously. Go to Hell. I'd sooner shoot myself in the dick than side with you fagots against the police. On the other hand, I 'd gladly side against you and any crooked cops on your payroll you DNC cocksucker. Fuck you, Fuck Lynch, Fuck Lerner and especially Fuck Holder. You're all traitors.

> arrested for not drawing blood
Can a cop compel a third party to do ANYTHING without a court order? Obviously doesn't apply to detaining suspects or securing crime scenes, etc.

what's to prevent the nurse from walking out on the job?

The police cant force a nurse to do her job.

>Utah Law
41-6a-522. Person incapable of refusal.
Any person who is dead, unconscious, or in any other condition rendering the person incapable of refusal to submit to any chemical test or tests is considered to not have withdrawn the consent provided for in Subsection 41-6a-520(1), and the test or tests may be administered whether the person has been arrested or not.

It pains me I have to pretend to support cops because I hate niggers more. I hope they keep killing each other.

> may be administered
Ok, then he can get his own bloodwork team to administer it. Nothing says the nurse has to do it.

1-6a-520. Implied consent to chemical tests for alcohol or drug -- Number of tests -- Refusal -- Warning, report.
(1)
(a) A person operating a motor vehicle in this state is considered to have given the person's consent to a chemical test or tests of the person's breath, blood, urine, or oral fluids for the purpose of determining whether the person was operating or in actual physical control of a motor vehicle while:

41-6a-523. Persons authorized to draw blood -- Immunity from liability.
(1)
(a) Only the following, acting at the request of a peace officer, may draw blood to determine its alcohol or drug content:
(i) a physician;
(ii) a registered nurse;
(iii) a licensed practical nurse;
(iv) a paramedic;
(v) as provided in Subsection (1)(b), emergency medical service personnel other than paramedics; or
(vi) a person with a valid permit issued by the Department of Health under Section 26-1-30.

Am I being detained?
Am I free to go?

That fucking Scotch-Irish Four Leaf Nigger Potato Clover pasty pink ginger alcoholic animal should test his own DNA deficient blood.

> may

>Any person who is dead, unconscious, or in any other condition rendering the person incapable of refusal to submit to any chemical test or tests is considered to not have withdrawn the consent provided for in Subsection 41-6a-520(1), and the test or tests may be administered whether the person has been arrested or not.
>incapable of refusal to submit to any chemical test or tests is considered to not have withdrawn the consent
>chemical test or tests
This may be me being nitpicky, but I think this is referring to drug or alcohol tests, since it's specifically calling for chemical tests, like a breathalyzer or something. They would have to argue a blood test is a normal chemical test officers would use.

Hey he's got some bad herpes. It makes him angry.

What happened?

Day of the doughnut when?

He grabbed her by the pussy because she wouldn't obey him.

The weirdest thing about the whole story is how actually 4 cops have to be sent to the hospital to get freaking blood test of some guy just so they dont have to pay his damage eventually
Wtf is that? Dont these people have internet? Or phones

May, as in not required

What do we know about the person he's trying to get blood from? For all we know, it might be some drunk driver that just plowed through a family.

He ordered a nurse to violate healthcare privacy laws and then manhandled her and arrested her when she refused. She even had a lawyer for the hospital on the phone trying to explain to the cop that he was about to make a mistake if he arrested her for following the law.

>gang up on cops

Confirmed champagne commie. What a loser.

>GIVE ME THE GODDAMN BLOOD, YOU CUNT BITCH WHORE NURSE

>lawsuit

What were the damages? Woman wrongfully arrested? Brother if I had a nickel for every time that happens. They do a nice little settlement for her distress. Cop gets put on administrative leave. That's it. Nothing earth shattering

>Bootlickers
LMAO

So what? The nurse didn't think she was allowed to draw blood, and her boss agreed. Cop was pissy and thought he was above the law.

In that case he would be under arrest and the nurse would have no problem with drawing blood.

found the shill. if a cop tells you to violate the law, you obviously don't do it. they are instruments of the law, not the law itself. fucking retard. sage.

of course it is, DUI is the only reason they can TAKE SOMEONE TO THE HOSPITAL FOR BLOOD. and this happens only after the drunk driver has refused to take the breath test

they dont take you for blood for a run of the mill DUI where they caught you running a stop sign. They take you for blood if you've done something to hurt someone.

>ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/blood-test-from-an-accide-1196.htm

nothing stated here claims that you can force someone to draw blood in utah.

What this states you can do as a police officer:

1) force someone suspected of a crime to have blood drawn (probable cause)
2) take custody of someone suspected of a crime upon discharge from the hospital to have a jail nurse draw blood

but it doesnt really matter, he will not face any punishment, because police arnt held to the same standard of lawfullness as the people whom they exert the state's force of violence upon.

I've never met a jewish nurse personally.

I've met many nurses.

It was a bystander guy who got wrecked by a copcar in a high speed chase.

>DUI is the only reason they can TAKE SOMEONE TO THE HOSPITAL FOR BLOOD.
I'm pretty sure this isnt true, its probably the most common reason, but it isnt the only reason.

for instance if someone is ODing...

I would have knocked that pig out.

At this point is your shit more boot polish or semen?

i'd be an asshole too if i had hair like that

Its like you're at the bottom of the ocean and pig seamen is oxygen

>police officer demands you consent to sex with him
>comply because must always obey the officer
>therefore it's not rape
It would have been if the troublesome female in such a case had refused to obey the all-knowing, all-powerful officer though. Thankfully she spread for him.

>Why won't you violate the trust of your patients so I can be instantly gratified reee you're under arrest
>Lmao who cares about the law
He fucked up big time, I'm sure it wasn't worth it.

If it comes down to cops vs. liberal shitheads, I will side with the cops every single time.

I assaulted my sister at one point when I was in a massive rage. The police came and talked to me for 30 minutes. Instead of pinning me to the ground and arresting me, they gave me the option to go to the hospital and get the help I need. I spent a week in the psychiatric ward. Instead of a criminal record, I only received a medical record.

That cop called me back a couple times to see how I was doing, and was genuinely concerned with my progress.

Cops are cool. Fuck cop haters.

I work with law enforcement, and this was total bullshit on the part of that deputy. All he had to do was get a fucking warrant.

>bye bye career and pension

OK he consented to have the blood tested. Good luck getting him to consent to its extraction and handing-over.

Not under arrest, not suspected of a crime, no warrant. Fishing expedition. Lick boot, lick cock, lick anus.

This isn't a case of some stoner hitting a cop and getting arrested or some rhodes scholar pulling a gun and getting ventilated, this is a guy abusing his power because somebody wouldn't violate the hospital's policy for something they weren't obligated to do.

Yeah dude, people like you are the reason I want people to have guns.

I'm full on right wing death squad, but if a leftist shot that deputy for his actions I would back him/her.

>scumbag drunk driver plows through your family and they die burning alive in a pile of wreckage
>oh noes you can't blood test him for DUI that's too mean!

>cool story bro
Too bad it has nothing to do with the situation under discussion. Go have a cookie while the adults are talking.

The nurse will be fine - I'm sure her husband and his other wives will help her recover from this terrible abuse of police power.

>It's okay to violate the law and the constitution if my feelings are hurt
>>>/bradycampaign/
Also protip, he was hit by a guy running from the police, and is a reserve cop himself.
You should read articles before opining on them.

cool cops are cool, dipshit.
Jeff "i do what i want" Payne is definitely the kind of cop that would've loved pinning you to the ground and breaking your nose to arrest you. you got lucky.

>I assaulted my sister at one point when I was in a massive rage. The police came and talked to me for 30 minutes. Instead of pinning me to the ground and arresting me, they gave me the option to go to the hospital and get the help I need. I spent a week in the psychiatric ward. Instead of a criminal record, I only received a medical record.
And now you will fail a background check when buying guns for the rest of your life.

>Also protip, he was hit by a guy running from the police, and is a reserve cop himself.

This is the key part of it. They wanted to draw blood so they could prove instantly that their fellow cop did nothing wrong. It was all about circling the wagons and protecting each other.

Idiot cop shouldn't receive a break for not understanding protocol and trying to bully things his way.
There are thousands of perfectly good robots that can do his job better than him

>-t. Judge MacGruder

>being this much of a bootlicking cuck

>And now you will fail a background check when buying guns for the rest of your life.
as opposed to having spent time in jail and also failing background checks for life.

that cop took a risk and it fucking paid off for everyone involved, even if he becomes a nogunz for life

You can dispute the gun part by means of a letter from the medical establishment itself and their volunteering the fact that they've blessed your history somehow.

He'd only do that if he was convicted and couldnt talk his sister out of dropping the charges weeks/months later.

Depending on the state it would still be up to a judge/board decide. My gf had to appeal this recently. She won just because it had been 10 years, was a self harm thing, and had a shrink for the past 10 who wrote her a positive letter.

Just a reminder that the officer was entirely in the right, and even though the cop-hating left will destroy his career by pressuring the city to fire him for doing his job, he was still entirely correct and the fat whore whom he arrested was entirely wrong.
sage

This only applies if they have previously given consent.