If I were President, he'd be arrested and have his assets seized, and then spent on something useful for the people

If I were President, he'd be arrested and have his assets seized, and then spent on something useful for the people.

Same. Liberals think he would be better than Trump for the country. He would be much worse than Trump.
This is the guy you don't want getting the nuclear codes.
This is the guy who has a chance of becoming the 21st Century's villain when it's all said and done.
He's a weasel. A conniving, dishonest, ambitious voyeur who has information on each and every one of us from his private company.
I've always said we are but one bad leader away from an authoritarian dictatorship, given the power bestowed upon organizations like the CIA, FBI, and NSA, along with the entire executive branch. This fucker is the missing piece.
I'd rather have Clinton or Sanders over this pervert.

> spent on something useful for the people.
like ice cream?

You know how Trump had to resign from his other businesses, Zuckerberg won't have to do that.

>implying the president has these powers. Sage and report

Agreed. Got off of fb long ago because of him.. getting rich off of others data and information, all while apparently ridding the echo chamber of anything comes conservative.

>If I were President,

Like trump, you'd still need to obey the law.
3/10 troll harder newfag

a tyrant would be cruel,but at least you get peace when he rests

but zuck? no...he would never stop meddling in your life and people like that dont sleep they would stay awake making a dystopia with good intentions

>implying I wouldn't abolish the Constitution and replace it with a more redpilled one

schools, roads, hospitals, STEM institutes

so not ice cream?

>seizing private property

You're more of a jew than him.

Holocaust

every libcuck billionaire should be expropriated

protip: they're not libertarians and they hate you

holocaust and then ice cream?

There's really not that much you can do with 71 billion. And we have enough fucking useless autistic STEM incels.

there is plenty you can do.

And it the point is take power away from zucc, spend it on whatever seems remotely useful/interesting

Constitution's fine at least up through the Bill of Rights. Just get rid of a handful of the later amendments.

Trump's shot at Amazon a while back was all about Bezos also owning the Washington Post that has done some killer journalism on Trump's scandals. But the idea of regulating these tech companies has some validity. If Standard Oil can be a monopoly then why not Amazon or Google? Even the left is tepidly getting involved on the issue of civil liberties. It's not only the right that is pissed at Google. Private interests, particularly omnipresent and ubiquitous tech companies, can usurp your constitutional rights as well as government.

If I had 71 Billion I would invest a solid 25 in an Index fund and use the rest to increase the White birth rate. Just go to poor white folk and give them some money to get knocked up. For the poorest white trash, probably like 1000 dollars a kid, for normal lower middle class folk maybe 3-5k. If I just did it with poor folks I'd get 50 million new white kids to suddenly sprout up out of nowhere.

First off that is communism. Even though I hate this slimy kike with a burning passion, I'd never resort to disgusting commie practices.
Second, a kike will never be in office. It's too obvious. (((They))) only put in cryptos.

Thank god you'll die a peasant

50b%1000= 50 million white babies

Yeah, that's what I said. Although it would be a bit less, I was going off the premise it was 75 billion.

Enjoy having your litigational shit pushed in as instructed by the talmud.

If every family has two kids then that birth rate will stay static. We need every new family of the second generation to have at least 4 kids to double their numbers.

zoiker-BOIG, into the oven w/him, his wife, & that POS she birfed

It's not his fault that normies continue to use inferior websites.

He has one of the most punchable fucking faces I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, the Zuck can't run because he'll never un-own Facefuck.

ooooh nooo, that sucks

You will remember him for centuries
He will be the greatest leader of all-time

You are assuming these are the only white people procreating. I'm talking about going to people, whether they have kids or not, who are destitute, and telling them, here's some money, have a child. Also 67,957,045,711,476.14 is how much money will be earned off the compounded interest of an Index fund given the current average U.S. Equity fund of 10%.

Oh I meant to say in 10 years.

Could repeat the process at double the rate. Or leave it in for another 5, reinvest another 25 and triple the rates of birth.

These are all just whacky ideas in a whacky scenario.

Why does he look so soulless

Your answer is in your question.

hey look, another ancap defending a corporation with CIA dealings

>punch