Baked Alaska attacker footage-(II) (Charlottesville

New bread see for tl;dr

Some user says some anons at (9-1) chong are working on it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-baked-alaskas-antifa-acid-attacker-in-charlottesvil
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/01/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already asked in the previous thread. Is there a list of all the groups who attended charlottesville? Most Antifa usually come spread out and only gather once the violence is about to start, i'm sure he pretended to be with one of the peaceful groups so we should check the social media of these groups because most likely someone asked about him on social media and if not, he's def gonna be on some private pics and videos of one of these groups who officially announced arriving there
i also doubt he is from Charlottesville directly, more likely to have come from the surrounding area alone and then mingle with one of the groups. this is a standard tactic for Antifa in Europe

Shills are on it full force. They are easy to spot though.

All I can provide you with user is the llist of all the antifs members payroll list who got doxxed a couple of weeks ago

Obviously we need more info about the same guy.
And who's that bearded white man behind that man with sunglasses and cap?

We need more info

Post a pastebin of this in here so everyone can look, but we need a list of the groups from around charlottesville who announced going there weeks earlier and saying they were peaceful

When you enhance that op's image, isn't there a CNN sign in the reflection of the phone?

There should be video of people that were around that sign.

$7000+ BOUNTY AVAILABLE TO ANY user WHO FINDS HIM

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-baked-alaskas-antifa-acid-attacker-in-charlottesvil

looks gud, user.

The guy in the background doesn't matter but could matter, since the attacker already put on his sunglasses it's likely he already left the peaceful group he mingled with, but to find out we'd need pictures or footage from before he put on his sunglasses, if he just put it on minutes earlier, then the guy in the background could help find out with which group the attacker mingled and therefor find more footage of him

Hes a jew larping as white trash. Cant stand the fucking guy. The unprovoked (if true) mace attack was fucking pathetic though...its even worse that he feigned it was acid. Its like we have jews jewing on both sides. And whitey is caught in the middle looking like a retard.

will get ban if I do this. maybe later as I can spare a ban right now. check on gab, the link is everywhere

Got that picture also completly unedited? But i doubt it's him, the one at berkely has dumbo ears and the attacker has the opposite

Does the helmet used as weapon guy "A cap" have an older brother?

They look nothing alike at all.

>implying people do this for Baked Alaska and not in order to decimate Antifa
You can hate Baked Alaska and still be helpful in fighting Antifa you know

but baked alaska is a manchild niggerfaggot.

he should have had acid thrown in his face.

he cried like a bitch

The shape of the ears is off. You can see how define the outside of his ears are. If you can find a match in similar ear definition then we will have a good start.

this

This isn't about baked, it's about hunting Antifa

good news is alt-left won't be around for long
maybe some good user (NORWAY!) could archive this link, plz and tyvm
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/01/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html
>Some DHS and FBI intelligence reports began flagging protesters before the election, POLITICO reported.
>POLITICO reported recent FBI and DHS reports confirm they are actively monitoring “conduct deemed potentially suspicious and indicative of terrorist activity” by Antifa groups.

edgy stuff...thanks for the bamp

TWO SCOOPS....congrats for winning burger bros