The west is the best guys!!!!

The west is the best guys!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jezebel/status/903025049980084225
youtube.com/watch?v=zn7w7nend7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's fucking gay

Did Trump's victory rupture the space time continuum and now we live in a timeline where the worst possible events occur simultaneously?

Fake news

FAKE UND GAY

THIS IS NOW A FPH THREAD

Feeders should be imprisoned.

no. you're just spending too much time on the tubes

What happens when she does two sit ups in a round? Does she just get a slice of chocolate cake or the whole cake instead?

Fake, but the fact that people will actually look this up to check if it's real says a lot about the left.

She evolves

"Empowered" officially has absolutely no meaning whatsoever

U had Vice come out the other day with a story about semen cocktails so this doesn't seem that far off.

Ride the snake, he's old, and his skin is cold
The west is the best, the west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest
The blue bus is callin' us, the blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken us

>Production still, 'Zygote', 2017, Neill Blomkampf

honestly what would happen if all fat people died(were killed)? would some babies today still have the destiny of being fat, or would most not have that negative visual influence and thus not think about overeating to deal with problems?

Fuck, I love the Giants.

Fake. Heres real tweet twitter.com/Jezebel/status/903025049980084225

OP is a cuck

Unless there's enforced propaganda about being healthy, and education on healthy eating habits, yes people would probably still get fat.

break down fatness to general evil, if you killed all evil people would the world be fixed? ignore determining who was evil, let's say there's an omniscient god deciding and he knows the perfect way, if all evil people died would it be over or is evil not simply a learned trait but a natural one? im thinking maybe evilness started during the savage times before rational thought, and rational thought was god's solution to the 'problem of evil' and our destiny is to destroy all immorality outright to end the cycle of pain. just a thoiughjt

Fake news or not, this shit has been going on for millenia. You motherfuckers have no idea how degenerate our ancestors were. I'm a historian and I studied these things, which kinda shattered that illusion we all have of some "Golden Age" before our times. Faggotry, sodomy, zoophilia were so widespread throughout Antiquity and the Middle Ages that special laws had to be made to combat them. They had to impose gruesome punishments and even the death penalty to deter people from fucking sheep and goats, or to have degenerate orgies. That only made them go underground. The thing is that today people don't hide these disgusting fetishes and sexual deviations anymore.

Okay, this one is still my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=zn7w7nend7M

When I'm not tying her up and toying with her, I'll gladly take it up the ass from my GF and her strap-on, but I'm not gonna suck some other dudes cock...

Quit giving these psychos front page publicity!

Hahahahaha

HFS, she literally used the MOMENTUM OF HER GUT to help herself sit up.

the whole planet is now just satire

Adjust to the new reality

ahahaha

THis is hot. How can I lock this down?

okay that's fucking hilarious, what a bunch of fucking faggots

God this shit makes me so sick OP.

Well are you man enough? It takes more than a twizzler to tickle this pickle

JUST WHAT IN THE FUCKING JESUS IS THIS
and can I have the sause?

where did she park the forklift?

>Giants shirt
No surprise here

It would have been funny if it wasn't so fucking sad to watch.

>LARDEX, THE DESTROYER OF BUFFETS

OG LULZ

>Amy Schumer

KEK

That's how it should be. These people should be punished.