Be me

>be me
>have degree
>it is worthless
>get about 20$ an hour
>work with people who hate niggers
>work with a boss who hates liberals, faggots, etc
>doxxing wouldn't do shit to me
>no matter what I do outside of work boss will keep me because of the special shit I know

How do I use this to benefit conservatives, pol?

Try and make connections with Breitbart, other rich conservatives, etc. and tie them to your boss. Hopefully, we can get enough conservatives together to counter the coalition of liberals in the MSM, tech industry, etc.

What's your degree in?

organizational behavior

the whole point of my degree being mentioned was I work in an industry that doesnt need one, look for entry level jobs with good people around your local

btt

20/hr is pretty good desu

I agree but you dont need to go to college to get it, learn a skill

You don't even need to go to college to get that where I live. Just work in a warehouse for like 2 years and you'll get that in no time. No one wants to work manual labor, so an entry level warehouse job with no background requirements now pays about the same as an entry level accounting job.

Become the next Hitler

Go back to /asp/!

ask your boss if he has any openings for me. fuck all this computer jazz.

I know that useless degree feel bro.

I should have majored in STEM

stop posting degenerate pictures of ugly ant people on Sup Forums

Find a conservative wife and have lots of kids. That hurts liberals more than anything. That's the only advice I can think of.

live in north east mn?

>need to go to college to get that where I live
spread the word to good whites in your area

fuck you asuka is a cute

>be me
>wish i was dead

no. dang.

What made you sign up for that degree in the first place and what did you hope to achieve after graduation?

>bring back McCarthyism
>profit

I'm in the same boat. If somebody tried to get me fired they'd just end up arguing with another angry right wing fucker.

> doxxing wouldn't do shit to me
Go to public rallies where you're likely to be doxxed. Not all anons are lucky enough to be in your position.