youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pmEib5KaVyo
youtube.com/watch?v=3KAzTjlZV00
youtube.com/watch?v=Ric1sEdPIks
youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>csections
>can't even spell the innovations they claim to have invented
Fucking niggers, am I right or am I right?

*sips tea*
well Sup Forums ?
she has a point you have to admit.

Why would you ever link directly to some absolute shit? Do you get paid for it?
archive.fo/clxrz

Seeing the replies makes me want to die. These nogs actually think they shaped up the modern world

wut?

her account is verified on twitter though meanwhile you cucks post on an anonymous anime imageboard gg nerds

But it was Tesla's lightbulb design which was actually revolutionary.

>not be anonymous
>this is bad

I don't why, but the *sips tea* shit on these kinds of posts makes me very irritated

Thomas Edison didn't invent the lightbulb he only patented the idea, the lightbulb was invented by a british man.

look at my flag and immediately renounce your hate speech before I report you to the constabulary

checkmate bigots

*sips cum*
It's meant to, that's the meme.

i hated these twitter posts by people like these.. they post no sources to backup their claims.. i save the screen shots and send to my "normie" friends and it slowly redpills them... so now i love twitter because it shows how racist these people are..it shows how they dont behave like blacks from the Cosby Show.

It's either the obvious unwarranted condescension, which is the intended effect, or irritation from the *action* bullshit that wasn't part of Sup Forums before, which is also intended.
It's low quality, but mildly effective bait

THE POPE SAYS STAND UP

Erm sweety you cant hide behind your bigotry
youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ

The only thing that is comparable is when it's some condescending shit like this, and they add that fingernails getting painted emoji

"I want to have opinions too!"
>be woman: demerit
>be black: further demerit
Make a fucking argument with premises and a conclusion that follows therefrom substantiated by verifiable and authoritative sources or go back to your kitchen and microwave macaroni for your illegitimate nigger kids.

Are they black thoughts if you had to have a white man's education to think them??

*sips tea

dude, that and sweetieposting get me triggered as fuck even though i know its all bait

it's just a very smelly and appealing tasty bait

Meh, I laugh at it and think off all the rope I have stock piled.

Thus achieving its purpose.

What did twitter mean by this?

Black women are infinitely worse than black men.
I've met more black men in my life that I liked than women. The women are like literal harpies.

oh sweetie...
*sips tea*
*adjusts oversized glasses that I don't even need*

>substantiated by verifiable and authoritative sources
Expecting this from niggers must be frustrating as all hell.

>black people legitimately invented xyz
>never changed or improved the design

We must have stole their brains too.

i can't even get mad anymore. just feel pity.

you're acting just as bad as the niggers.

My 2 cents, African black women are still decent material. African-AMERICAN niggresses are the most obnoxious shit to ever walk the earth.

I surf kikebook like a retard often and in 3 years I've only seen FIVE of them that do not write like annoying apes. 3 of the five did not even agree with me, but could still converse like normal human beings.

Black men are relatively bad, but the percentages are nowhere near those of women.

>all medical inventions
>washing hands (presumably before surgery)
>Ignaz Semmelweis was a nigger
>mfw

Perhaps the first written record we have of a mother and baby surviving a cesarean section comes from Switzerland in 1500 when a sow gelder, Jacob Nufer, performed the operation on his wife. After several days in labor and help from thirteen midwives, the woman was unable to deliver her baby

How does one get a thicc ghetto queen gf, /pol?

I'm asking for a friend

>giving pity to niggers
Don't

It's a black man wearing a white suit, pic has inverted colors.

tldr
Growing up there was a Ghanaian family at my church. The parents were the nicest people in the world. And the girls were well behaved.

Sadly not true another. Eldest went to college at Rice is turned into a crazy college girl.
Had minor crush on her when I was 12.

Niggers.

I usually spot them at the McDonalds inside Walmart.

WE

tl:dr

what if they are that stupid to think thats how history was whitewashed.i wouldnt put anything past them

Damned true, sir. Damned true.

Blacks (on average) are literally the least intelligent race on the planet. GRE scores, SAT scores, military tests, general scholastic tests, IQ tests, etc all reflect those facts. They even have smaller cranial capacity.
Hell, even James Watson admitted it (the truth).

>black invention fairy tales
they think if 100 white men and one black man contributed to a scientific project that it becomes the property of black people, even if the black guy was a janitor

>the McDonalds inside Walmart.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmEib5KaVyo

Its because you can imagine the absolute smug face of a liberal

>niggers are the reason we don't have lightbulbs that last forever.

i honestly think nigs have about 20 years left to exist. good riddance

Question: who is dumber: black men or white women? Which is the nigger handicap? Nig-noggery or a uterus?

*bigger handicap

This

Population trends say otherwise.

>Still trying to take credit for open heart surgery

ahahahaha

How stupid they are was never in question really, it's how 'stupid' (complacent? naive? apathetic?
etc) we've become. In the end, they do what they know best, steal what they don't have much of. 'We' are the ones handing it over.

Lel no
You only say that because there aren't many blacks in Finland

Where do you think these people get there hereditary stupidity from? Asian genes ?

does that nigger bike have shocks on the front wheel?

>niggers invented the Caesarean section

Huh. That's not good.

well... im white an racist like the rest of you but shes not wrong

Was it tl:dr for you too? I'll rephrase.
I say what I've deducted from years of kikebooking, nigger women IN USA are 1000 times worse than black men in USA and/or black women that still live in Africa.

no other race is in this country finds black women attractive... how many times you seen a hispanic/asian/middle eastern man with a black woman? even black men dont find them attractive.. id be angry too

>African-AMERICAN niggresses are the most obnoxious shit to ever walk the earth.
top kek. no its just niggers in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KAzTjlZV00

Your video has almost exclusively men acting like chimps, but yeah.

He was a white british dude. I'm correcting her.

>nigger says something stupid
did you expect anything better?

>like the rest of you

nice try jew.

What about abos?

That's because it's a woman's argument.

It's designed to piss you off as a male. Women are masters at getting men angry.....

Unless you are a master troll like me, then you get used to it lol.

oh dear *quiet laugh* you poor little honey pie

All yall crackahs jus jelous yall didn't invent crushed peanuts

Where do they get this shit from?

>black
>thoughts

those two words can never combine

the power of these so called black thoughts

>master troll
You are an underage united statian. LoL

It's a poor imitation, they're purely cosmetic.

>im white an racist like the rest of you

All of them want fucking FREE MONEY. Fuck that black bitch.

isn't school back in session? jesus christ these faggots somehow multiply.

Very inspirational words coming from "Ghetto Queen"
I thought niggers would be reluctant to slice someone's body open while they're still conscious.

He fixed a light bulb with his ass?

youre retarded

They will die I they can't sustain that growth, the us is not gonna feed them monkeys forever

I once came across a Black Kid in an Arcade who seemed to want to play a Game. So I gave him the Quarters required, since I didn't really mind, but then his Big Sister who actually wasn't obese came along, and not only scolded him even though I said I didn't mind, but also gave me back the Quarters I had given to him out of her own Pocket. This is in the Yakima general area in Washington, by the way.

Look at this 90's music video portraying Egyptians as black:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ric1sEdPIks

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

I looked up both csection and heart surgery. Neither's history even so much mentions any niggers involvement. Where do they come up with this shit?

I don't know why, but the fake oblivious response to obviously retarded post makes me very irritated

do niggers actually think this? It's like every year they go another 100 years back and say, ERRVRYTHING TILL DIS POINT WAS BECUZ OF USS

>tfw when i am actually sipping tea while reading this thread

sadly he isn't joking...there really are mcdonalds inside some walmarts. only the most disgusting of creatures dare set foot in them.