Cities with the least diversity?

>Portland Maine
>2010 Census
>7.1% African American

Way the fuck up in Portland Maine even they have a shit ton of blacks. Is there any metropolitan area in the US free from this scourge? Looking for a nice place to raise my daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Negroes congregate in cities.

Just don't live in the city.

No city has doesn't have blacks, better to raise her in all white/ mostly white suburb.

Of course not. Live in the country and commute. Save your daughter from the urban dystopia

7.1%? Those are rookie numbers.

How the hell did they even get there?

Your people died freeing them so they moved up north for gibs/jobs

Houston is pretty empty these days from what I hear

Negroes are pack animals, what did you expect?

black people hmm not sure I've seen one before

Anchorage.

I hear there is no nogs in Boise Idaho. Mexicans but no nogs

The liberal retards imported Somalis here. Even though they are only 7% of the city, they turned Portland and Lewiston into heroin infested shitholes. Now everywhere else in Maine hates immigrants. It worked out.

Largest white city left in America is Duluth MN

What about salt lake city? Seems as if it would be nigger free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho#Demographics
>1.5% African American

Sounds like paradise. Yeah the Latin numbers look pretty bad though, almost 10% way back in 2010, likely double that now. At that rate it is a good bet they will be over half the population by the time my kid is in high school. Sad.

Those coons are Somalis...worst of the worst.

Haha and you telling us America is best country of the World ,cmon your country is shit full of niggers every american City have more than 20% of nogs

Yea, I've been looking at moving soon, and it seems to me after looking to to some cities that it's either Mexicans, Niggers, or Cucks. It's all just which ones you are more willing to live amongst. Unless you want to leave out in the country

Hingham, MA. Heaven on earth for the white man. Ruled with an iron but fair fist by Mark Wahlberg and his brothers, the center of what will be known as Greater Wahlberg.

I'm looking at pictures pf Portland, it looks like a small fishing town. How could a place like that have black heroin ghettos, outrageous.

*live

>mfw when your daughter gets kidnapped and raped by a white pedo

To be fair, most of the city is still beautiful, it's just full of deranged liberals. The local representative from Portland running for governor recently said he was happy the white male suicide rate was rising. Thankfully, the rest of the state is nothing like those retards.

I'm in DC currently, I'd put a pillow over my kid's face before I let her go through what I did growing up here. Pretty much any city will be an improvement to here, but if I am going to go through all the trouble of moving and switching companies, I want it to be for somewhere where I can forget blacks are a thing. I need to be near an urban center for my job though.

Portsmouth, NH. Peace and friendship, the dining and culture you expect from the city with none of the niggers, spics, or gooks. 92% white, the blue-blooded New England racist's ideal demography. It allows for easy access to the coolies who clean, cut your grass, and do your chores, but not enough for them to get any ideas.

Dropped my picture.

>Albuquerque, NM.

>39% non-Hispanic White

>mfw

There is always Phoenix. Lots of Mexicans but next to no niggers. Lots of jobs, nice weathers and outside activities. Gets hot as shit in the summer.

Move to the country. Blacks are terrified to go there because the crazy farmers with shot guns stereotype.

Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Republic, MI. 98.6% Finnish. Really racist. Don't go if you have Swedish last name.

>Quebec City
>97% white

awwww yeaaahhhh

I've actually been interested in Portsmouth for awhile, or Manchester. Does being near the ocean take the edge off the winter there?

My #1 city is Phoenix AZ, but the Latin population there is off the charts. The whole southwest is a lost cause, time to abandon ship prolly.

Do not move to Manchester unless you are considering picking up a heroin habit. Winters in New England always suck. You can make them enjoyable through skiing, snow shoeing, and other winter sports but it's the price you pay for mother nature's own nigger repellent.

Phoenix is hands down the best looking city I have ever been to, but it won't last long I feel. 40.8% Latin as of 2010, gotta be up over 60% by now. Those numbers spell impending disaster.

I'm using sites like Zillow looking for houses for sale. I notice something strange in New England. Everywhere else in the US when the school ratings are very low for an area it always means a high black or Latin population. But in new England I see those super low ratings and the schools are still mostly white. So if a person moves to New England they can't use the same rules of thumb? ie you have a lot of white ghettos and white niggers there?

Are we talking PHX the city or the metropolitan area. Because It's all just on big city. It's been a long time since I have been there but Scottsdale was really nice, and Tempe was a blast.

The city proper, cleanest downtown I've seen. Like a designer city waiting to be populated.

Come to Southern California. Plenty of spics but hardly any niggers unless you're in Los Angeles.

slc is packed with mormon white niggers and their pet shitskins

lots and lots of shitskins in slc

I never see any dindu apes in Portland.

Tons of somalis dragging their monkey knuckles around in Lewiston, Maine though.

Other than that though, I usually go weeks, months even without seeing one in my region.

How is it your #1 city if it's overrun with wetbacks?

American architecture looks so dull it's depressing.

How is Tempe a "blast"? How is any city a "blast?"

Is the public transport a system of water slides?

I never really saw any people, every time I drove through it was practically deserted. The roads, buildings, and landscaping were always pristine. And very nice design, the highway circling the city even has some nice art decorating the walls, looks great.

mill st hoez

ye
the nigs voted themselves out of their neighborhoods lol. but ya too many beans but still plenty of whites. but fuck the hollywood jew shit.

Portland Oregon.

>Way the fuck up in Portland Maine
stay with your niggers. we all know you voted for them so don't bring your fucked up mindset to my town where you'll bring the niggers you're running from with you if you could.

I guess I am referring to being younger and partying. I'm an old fag, reminiscing on being younger. Public transportation based on waterslides sounds amazing. I vote you for mayor. You have vision.

Where I live it's roughly 60/40 whites to spics. I'd rather live near Asians here than spics however.

The best place to find "great" American architecture is in the cities. Outlying areas are usually sprawling suburbs so everything has that samey look like you see.

Ok I won't come

Yeah right. Somalians(and American blacks), liberals and heroine addicts everywhere. All the Californians are moving up north so there's almost always traffic now. Plus the homeless population is ridiculous here. I'm getting out asap. Portland, Oregon is a shithole and it'll only get worse.

Utah bro here
SLC is how I know what liberal degeneracy looks like without leaving my state. They have a lesbian mayor and when I went their last time there were so many more niggers than I ever remember seeing, more spics, white numales and interracial couples (white coalburning females) everywhere. Most of Utah is fine and plenty of nigger free rural areas.

Holy shit this just blew my mind. I guess I had SLC totally figured wrong.

Comfy as fuck, I hitchhiked the country in 2012 and Quebec City was a highlight. Fuck Montreal tho

Was there last week.
Literally heaven on earth.

Portland is a beautiful city, to bad it's filled with beta hipster wannabe artists, and wannabe rich yuppies.

Cities are where the trash congregate. They're nice to visit but I would never live in one again

she lives there.