ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

elysium-project.org
healthandcommunications.com/blog/2016/2/10/risk-versus-chance-what-are-the-odds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pffft. Whatever.

fake news and even if it does blow up who cares it probably wont kill me ill get evacuated and drink some sort of special water with minerals and fucking thc or some shit in it because future man

I still need to hit level 60 on my mage in WoW
So no it fucking isn't

I live 2 miles from Yellowstone. How fucked am I?

its code green right now and the park rangers think you guys are all making a big deal out of nothing

not at all

Max level is 110. What is the point of only leveling to 60?

How do we make it blow?

Thank god. Moved here 4 years ago because the land was so cheap and the house was fucking bomb for the price

People have been shitting themselves about yellowstone for decades, it's not happening and even if it was, we'd all die anyway.

It's 110 now? Jeeze. Why won't they make an official vanilla, do they not want to make money?

We gotta stick our dicks in the rock holes at the same time, then it'll blow HARD

>the land was so cheap and the house was fucking bomb for the price
Bazinga.

They do have sort of a vanilla called the Elysium project that's very popular, which is why the level cap is only 60 there. If you want to relive vanilla I suggest you try it.
elysium-project.org

Good I hope the we all die. You fags deserve death.

Yellowstone just flew over my bed!!

oh shit. thanks man, I'm gonna hit the gym and come home and play the shit out of this.

No problem senpai

>playing retail wow
kys

We would have a nuclear winter type event...for a long time...would most likely suck...

Can confirm just saw the fish leaving the lakes

VOLCANO LITERALLY FLEW PAST MY WINDOW

>2,300 tremors

Sure, does the U.K. even have tornados?

Buy marshmallows.

pics or it didn't happen

FEAR SELLS CLICKS

You live on earth so you're fucked, the ashes will block the sun and there will be a fuckton of co2

everybody will be dead moron it will literally create a new ice age, everybody will be suffocating on concrete ash, 30 years of acid rain

Fucking summerfags. Every fucking summer this comes up in some form. Kys

>it will never happen

>everybody
only burgers and leafs ;)

I want to FUCK Huma and humiliate her on live tv

Sorry, white males only.

That was a really great movie

Larping thread. Sage

>This is "white" in the US

>hacktivsion
>caring what gamers want
Oh am laffin ecks dee

>[
>NASA WARNED TO BACK OFF DRILLING PLANS

WHAT WAS NASA PLANNING WITH THE VOLCANO???

The rangers are as good as dead

To literally frack it to release heat and pressure slowly

>TFW i watched the whenever i caught them on TV, which ended up being 3rd, then 2nd, then 1st

they wanted to (are?) drill into it to reduce pressures inside the volcano. Seems like a great way to fuck shit up.

OH HOLY SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Youre late.. they want to drill into to ease pressure and generate some electricity to cover some of the costs of the plan.. theyre gonna blow it up by (((accident)))

>tfw it was totally worth it

Less so than others
You won't notice a thing

>1 in 730,000 chance of erupting

Stop posting this shitty clickbait

You better leave now just to be safe.

SAFE

I honestly hope for something as cataclysmic as this. Would be nice to have everyone I know including myself all die at the same moment and not have to be sad about it.

>1 in 730,000 chance of erupting
So, lets put that into perspective. 1 in 730k. Lets quantify that as years. 1 year, out of 730,000 years.

Yup, overdue for a big bada boom any day now.

>tfw /Portland/

He's joking. You will die from the pyroclastic flow. Think Pompeii x100. Good luck user

Die from ash cloud right across USA

Die from Hurricanes in Gulf of Mexico from the south

KEK

Nearly as bad as the spoiders and sneks in Australia

>tfw in Washington Co.
Stockpile IPAs and your dildos multnomah co. fag

Hmph, a millimeter shouldn't be too bad.

The real solution to "global warming"

You're right. A group of Geologists were killed while actively surveying Mt. Saint Helens when it blew. They had reported the equivalent of "fake and gay" a month earlier when the news reported on increased tremor swarms.
Pic related to the hubris of man. Mt. St. Helen's instant transformation.

What's the story on this pic?

>Australian posting

Ah yes, the Origianl Poo in the Loo and Leaf.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I believe you cucks about anything.

>geologists wake up from dead for an instant to post on Sup Forums
>post reads: "wow, a fucking nothingburger"

What's ur username / server / character? I need friends :( if u don't wanna tell me it's ok

How's the Caliphate treating you?

uh everybody knew mt st helens was going to blow they studied it for months up the eruption

The region with the most whites die instantly.

>Inb4 28% meme

You play on Elyisium? Seems like half the server is Sup Forums

Drill into it and blow it up, like in that movie. Wait, that was off earth.. abort. ABORT.

If you believe in all the September 23rd LARPing you might want to take a weekend vacation to the other side of the country just to be safe. If you don't, some tremors every once in a while near an active geyser are probably nothing to worry about.
Depends on whether or not you took your schizo pills today, I guess. I, for one, welcome our new rulers from the underworld.

tell them there's tons of shale deposits in the magma chamber

Why do americans always say "chance"? It's not a "chance" that you will get hit by a car if you run past a red light, it's not a "chance" that you'll die if you do something risky, it's not a "chance" that Yellowstone will erupt and kill everybody, it's a.. say it with me: RISK.

A chance is something neutral or positive, a risk is something negative.

KEK

Nobody is safe. It's not about the initial explosion, it's about the aftermath. The ash fucking with our crops, the economy getting nuked, the mass diaspora of refugees fleeing to other states. We're talking the crisis of the millennium here.

>fpbp

DEAD FUCKS! HOT CORPSE!

I want to sew myself up inside the hollowed out skin of a corpse with my cock poking out the vagina inside-out. I will grab the labia and beat off with them from inside, and walk out in front of a slow moving car right as I am cumming.

The car will hit me and the flesh suit will keep me from dying but all they see is the mangled flesh suit and they freak out and kill themselves. Oh man what a hoot. I'd fuck them too and empty my seed in their exhaust pipe.

"oh look they nearly missed"

Dead.

If, say, 50% of the outcome of the risk is positive; ie bad thing didn't happen - Then there's a chance you'll be ok while taking a risk. There's a chance I'll roll a 7 or a snake eyes. There's a chance an Islamic Normalist will blow me the fuck up at a movies theater.

Fenris Wolf has grown restless. Soon his bonds will be broken and Ragnarok will begin. You have forsaken the Gods, this time they will not save you.

Yellowstone would be glorious.

Imagine if the North Koreans snuck some operatives into the US to rig it with explosives.

How will CNN blame this on climate change?

6 o'clock in the morning
And I'm the last person in this plane still awake
Why I know I can almost smell the blood Washing against the shores,
Of this land that can't forget its past
Oh the wind that carries this plane, is the wind of change,
Heaven sent and hell bent
Over the mountain tops we go, just like all the other GI Joes

This is your captain calling
"with an urgent warning"
We're above the Gulf of Arabia
"our altitude is falling"
And I can't hold her up
"there's no time for thinking"
All hands on deck
"this bird is sinking"

Across the beaches and cranes, rivers and trains
All the money I've made, bodies I've maimed
Time was when I seemed to know,
Just like any other GI Joe
Should I cry like a baby, or die like a man
While all the planets like wars start joining hands
Oh what a heaven- what a hell!!
Why know there's nothing can be done in the whole wide world.
I don't know what's wrong or right,
I'm just a regular guy, with bottled up insides,
I ain't ever been to church or believed in
Jesus Christ
But I'm praying that God's with you when you die

This is your captain calling
"with an urgent warning"
We're above the Gulf of Arabia
"our altitude is falling"
And I can't hold her up
"there's no time for thinking"
All hands on deck
"this bird is sinking"

Learn english mohammed.

Risk and chance are two separate sides of the same coin. When the Chance outcome (bad thing no happen) we use chance. When the risk is greater (muh life just got fucked), we use the risk.

there's a 95% chance this is bait

We need to carbon tax the volcano. Problem solved.

It's true, you got three!

>Everyone knew it was gonna bliw
>Best foitage is from an Everyonethatknew that was killed by the blast
Um, no sweety

>not knowing about trade winds
lol

I guess everyone has goals. #hotpockets

Every schizo here freaks out about yellowstone at least once a week. "Hurr guys this is the one. We are actually fuck this time, not like the last 12 months though!"

>Of all these terms, risk is the only one whose definition makes it inherently negative. For example, you could speak of the chance, chances, odds, likelihood, possibility, or probability of wining the lottery, but you’d never speak of the risk of winning. As Merriam-Webster puts it, risk is “the possibility that something bad or unpleasant (such as an injury or a loss) will happen.”
(If you want to read more, it elaborates but it's not really needed to get the point there) healthandcommunications.com/blog/2016/2/10/risk-versus-chance-what-are-the-odds

I can see some of you thinking it's a 1:730k chance, but it's really a risk. The other outcome is what you're already experiencing, until you aren't. It's not a coin toss, it's a an ongoing event that WILL eventually get to the risk. There's no way to avoid that outcome. The only question is when - which is why it's a risk.

What's the chance of it blowing up when NASA carelessly drills into it because they're afraid of Mr Battery Boy surpassing them in importance of both funding and research? What's the risk? Do you want to die? Chance. Do you not want to die? Risk.

You first, Trayvon.

I mostly only do that for SWEDEN YES-replies. But then again, the flag does make burgers come out of the woodwork whatever you post, so it is useful in that regard.

Surely better than others... You will die in an heartbeat while we will have to live through economic collapse and fall of society, ultimately leading to the death of man

Fpbp

>What's the risk? Do you want to die? Chance. Do you not want to die? Risk.

What?

Twink