White House walks back promise about Trump donating his ‘personal money’ to Harvey victims

Sup Forums will defend this:

thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/amp/

Guy is clearly in massive debt. A $1M charitable donation is a drop in the bucket for someone who is supposedly worth $10B.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=h9b9ajTmgrM
agefi.fr/sites/agefi.fr/files/fichiers/2016/08/billionaire_census_2015-2016_highlights.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/amp

arent pretty much all the (((victims))) just spics and niggers in low rent districts?

fuck em

Put your racism aside and recognize that Trump has basically not spent his own money on anything and is liking tied up in debt held by German and Russian banks.

We all called it. Not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is fucking retarded. But everyone else called it.

Christ, nothing was walked back, Sanders dec,ones to comment on what reporters asked her.

all the pics out of houston i see are just endless lines of obese mexicans lined up outside walmarts chimping out because they havent eaten chips and drank pop in 2 hours and their diabetes is making them go crazy.

trump probably reaalzied it was all just a big welfare scam when he went to see it for himself

Houston is a huge city for the country. More than just illegals and niggers live there. But boy howdy there's a lot of them. That curfew they put up was purely because of niggly looting.

>thinkprogress.org
lol

That 10 billion is in major assets that are not necessarily liquidable

Also, I don't see Obama donating anything, correct me if I am wrong though.

obongo only has the 50mil from his book deal and thats it

He also didn't promise to as a publicity stunt.

>THE RUSSIANS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!!
>Constantly engage in whataboutism
Really makes one think...

The wealthy generally keep at least 5-10% of their wealth in a liquid or semi-liquid state. Trump should have hundreds of millions in cash.

>That 10 billion is in major assets that are not necessarily liquidable
my fucking sides!

You don't see Bush donating anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Buffett keeps his cash in govt bonds redeemable any time

You wanna know how I know you've never had any wealth ever?

Fake news. She was asked the same question yesterday and didn't know the answer on where exactly the money would come from. Her response today is directly in reference to her response from yesterday.

>liking ... likely?
speculation.
Fuck off you ignorant fucking sub-human fucking nigger-tier commenter
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
the problem isn't your bullshit speculation it's your fucking brainwashed cultist response that we should buy your owners' lies simply because you bought them without looking into them.
your shitty ideas and cult programming are not welcome here.
Most of us here already know your thoughts on things we read them on your owners website before they're implanted in you via the media you're jacked-into.
You're in serious danger, faggot, they've weaponized you.

FAKE NEWS!

He never backed off the promise at all. Watch for yourselves:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9b9ajTmgrM

sage

agefi.fr/sites/agefi.fr/files/fichiers/2016/08/billionaire_census_2015-2016_highlights.pdf

>Liquidity has been in the midst of an upward trend since 2012 and, currently at 22.2% of net
worth, is at the highest level we have seen since tracking billionaires

Why did you post this twice in two different ways?

Autism

Clearly.

Why does it matter if 1 million dollars in aid comes from his bank account or his charity foundation?

Oh right, it doesn't.

God damn she is sexy. I'd fool around with her in the cabinet room before we head to the press briefing room to fuck up some fake news assholes

He's in real estate. Most of his money is in the form of buildings.

R u serious lol broke af

>thinkprogress.org
fuck off and die, shareblue

Gtfo and stfu you stupid niggers. No one cares about your subversive kikery here. NOW KYS