Climate change isn't re-

>climate change isn't re-

ALL-TIME RECORD high temperature broken in San Francisco. 104 degrees as of 2:43 pm PDT. #CAwx #CAheat #heatwave

twitter.com/NWSBayArea/status/903737310235299844

Other urls found in this thread:

dnr.state.mn.us/climate/twin_cities/listings.html
youtu.be/vE8XJEeOpyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this isn't a fucking joke anymore. Florida is sinking, Houston is flooding, California is on fire.

Wake the hell up people.

humanity will look back at this time and blame us for this shit. And the blame will be solely on you ignorant idiots who still believe this is some sort of chinese hoax. Fuck I hate this timeline, My fellow human beings are a bunch of fucking ignorant idiots.

HELLO NIGGER MY OLD FRIEND

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR NIGGER DICK YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Meanwhile it was 63F here in Indiana today. Fucking cold. Not saying that climate change isn't real but local temperatures don't mean dick, high or low. We had record cold winters 2 of the last 3 seasons

Real mature

dumb nig no one disagrees global warming happens. we disagree that we cause an impact on it light pollution is just as bad if not worse for the enviroment you dont see everyone demanding we live in the dark

It's all in the bible.....
This is the new Babylon.....
We all remember what happened last time....

Mad?

Lets assume everything the muh 98% of scientists agree thing is true, how do we fix it? By dismantling and abandoning cities and industrial works around the world? That would lead to a global crash like we've never seen.

We are on a cooling cycle the earth has been on for millions of years. Yes, there is a sign that human interference in the past 100 years has slowed the cooling but in no way will this be as a big impact as they claim. The earth will still be here long after We are gone.

Probably all the man butt-sex burning a hole in the ozone layer

Climate change has always been real. It was real long before the industrial revolution.

Hopefully this heatwave kills all the homeless there.

You think nature is manipulated that easily ?

What do you want us to do about it?

it's quite simple OP.
>climate researchers are mainly "liberals" in the loose sense of the word
>retards then associate climate change with liberals as they can't separate the person from the information
>thereafter the retards zone out climate change news as most of the information being pushed out about it is from "liberals"

you can't fix it. Even IF lots of non-"liberals" started pushing climate change information, the remaining retards would lump those non-"liberals" into the liberal group as they are shills/corrupted/secretly liberal/whatever mental gymnastics the retards choose to use.

Really, the only thing to do is wait for nature to force the issue. We're pretty close...

Taking temperature in direct sunlight. It's almost as if you want incorrect data.

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

San Francisco is due for the 100 year earfquake. It won't exist in a few years so who cares if it's hot over there.

wake up and give you money? youve got to be joking

>105 degrees in Commifornia
>Pic related where I live
Feels good.

Pretty cold here too in MO. Very nice autumn weather.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

Well the ecosystem which is life itself has a very fragile self regulation which we could be fucking.

weather isn't climate

>We are on a cooling cycle
Aren't we technically heating up? We're exiting the ice age right? So even without humans the earth would be heating, and eventually the ice caps would melt.

>Muh global warming
And Alabama has gotten colder...

Humans have zero effect on climate, the belief that we do is a popular religion.

It's all part of the plan, nigger. Once your shitty country collapses due to extreme climatic changes, the Canadian empire will finally rise and spread its superior neoliberal ideology throughout the world.

San Francisco niggers can't handle the heat while I have been living 90 degrees everyday of my life in Bakersfield fucking pathetic actually neck yourself

Literally Biblical. Shits on fire yo because God is sick of humanity's shit.

You're a turdburglar.
>let's all drive hybrids that pollute MORE than a fucking gas engine (when manufacturing is included),right?

Surely smart liberal science has gotten it right so often,we MUST take them at their word.

When will you only rural retards stop voting against your own interests?
>checkmate,drumpfies.

Sure we do. It's called the urban heat island effect. Something liberals refuse to talk about.

Can you send some of that heat our way? It's 6C below seasonal here in southern Ontario.

They got snow in Labrador and it's still technically summer.

In the 1200s the temps rose 2 or 3 degrees all across Europe and Asia and Africa. Man made climate change?
Dumb libtards btfo

Take the redpills, boys!

There's nothing more redpilled than getting your scientific opinions from chink steaks salesmen con artists, they have the best facts, I tell you!

and above hot concrete

105? Fucking suck it up poofters.

now prove climate change is anthropocentric

ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE FALLING FOR THE BIG OIL JEW LIES?

Oil is very big business goyim. Don't listen to scientists goyim, what do they know? Temperature rising!? What a load of baloney.

*Shreds 1960s documents detailing their impact on global temperature.* Oy vey I've never heard of such nonesense goyim! I think you're a communist goyim!

Holy crap I'm convinced now! I renounce my racism!!!!

>(end mini ice-age)
>it sure is nice here
>builds city
>temperature continues normalizing
>it sucks here

Faggots in San Francisco die of heat stroke. Sounds good to me.

WE GOT SCORCHED! EARTH!

T b h I'm fine with the California part. Time for Drought 2: Sunny Boogaloo

Climate change has been happening for billions of years. The climate has been unstable in the past and crops could not grow. This wiped out the Babylonians and a major Chinese dynasty. The world-elite know this and they intend to politically leverage the coming climate chaos to consolidate world ownership.

Soon it will be millions of degrees in San Francisco, climate change? I think so!

None of those things sound particularly alarming.

Yes, we already know all of this....you're acting like you are the great detective.

What you don't know is that it has nothing to do humans, but everything to do with Nature.....giving millions of dollars to Al Gore isn't going to solve dick.

Even if we were to shut down every single factory in the world, the climate will continue to change as it's done for millions of years BEFORE humans even existed.

>coastal regions are experiencing coastal climates

>ALL-TIME RECORD high temperature broken in San Francisco. 104 degrees as of 2:43 pm PDT. #CAwx #CAheat #heatwave

Fuck off.
I lived in Monterey in the mid 90's.
Always got hot this time of year.
105 range plus foggy as fuck.
Maybe if you weren't gay.........

Heh, most people have no AC in SF so they must be sweating it out.

I don't understand. How can you survive when the temperature outside is hotter then your body? How do you vent that heat? Why would anyone choose to live in a place that's basically inhospitable to humans?
It's been the hottest summer ever recorded where I live. It broke 90f here this week, and there were warning on all the channels to cover all your windows and stay inside if you can. If you have to go outside to carry water with you at all times. And a ban on any fires down to even the smallest open flame tiki torches and BBQs.

This /thread
also muh global warms is a scam teehee

>Using degF
Pls to join us in the 19th century Mr Fatty

I dunno, I'm digging these cooler than normal summers here in Georgia.

God is simply slowly acclimating the residents of San Francisco to the climate in which they shall spend eternity.

Is our God not a merciful God?

>109 degrees here in SoCal
>rain begins to fall out of fucking nowhere.
>hear thunder off in the distance

s-shieeeet its finally happening aint it... the end times are here.

That, and how they divert water and sell it to nestle and bottle it up does reduce the moisture in the air and cause the heat to rise.

lmao get fucked commiefornia. This past month has been perfect here in Somalesota. a little below average but very comfy.

Also I'm sure the miles upon miles of asphalt didn't help anything. When was the previous record set?

Why does my home city of minneapolis seem to have the best and most easily accessible climate records of any city? If anyone has something as user friendly as this for their home town please let me know.

dnr.state.mn.us/climate/twin_cities/listings.html

3000 years ago you would be saying how this summer's abnormal heat is proof Helios was displeased with humanity.

san fran used to be all trees 150 years ago, cut'em all down, make a concrete paradise and watch people cook. Gee seemed like a great plan with no long term insight

The weather in SoCal has been completely fucked lately.

summer's been incredibly mild here, i suppose that is also evidence of global warming somehow

>hot
OMG CLIMATE CHANGE
>cold
OMG CLIMATE CHANGE
>rains alot
OMG CLIMATE CHANGE
>doesn't rain
OMG CLIMATE CHANGE

you just described literally every city ever retard

IF ONLY WE SENT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OVERSEAS TO NATIONS THAT WON'T MEET THEIR VOLUNTARY OBLIGATIONS!!!

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

youtu.be/vE8XJEeOpyA

Digits and an iceberg crushes Al Gore

>People neglect that the dispute is over man-made global climate change and not climate change in general.
Stop burning the straw man.

Worked in a steelmill. 2-3 layers of clothes. Outside layer is fireproof denim. 140F indoor temperature. Didn't die.

OMG CHANGE

>the climate is quite literally changing from what it used to be not even 2 years ago
>all time high and low recorda broken every other day
>U-UMMM NO ITS NOT

well if you don't live in a shit hole hell scape like mexico
season change every year.
you know? summer, fall, winter, spring.

>climate change is because we pollute. we should all become vegan

>no climate change isnt real at all

>climate change is real, but it's not because we pollute

>climate change is the government's fault

>climate change is God's fault

>climate change is meme magick

I'm in Georgia, too. It's 71 where I am. Quite pleasant.

>104 degrees

Virtually impossible, that's above water boiling point.

Hey faggot, climate change is going to happen whether humans existed or didn't. It's happened before us, it will happen during us and definitely after us.

fake news

and just about every city has seen an increase in temperature reading. I think the "experts" only give the urban heat island effect like a tenth of a degree increase adjustment when in reality it should be much more.

Meanwhile the stations that have been rural and continue to be rural show barely any warming.

Just get some air conditioning you poorfag

>I measured the concrete on a hot day! 105 has never happened in California before!
KYS nigger

The F mean Fahrenheit, you stupid spic

it's getting hot fo real, 30 degrees ÂșC today in winter, hot af, it's going to be a hot summer

hmm really makes me think...

What the fuck are you talking about, it was like 61 degrees where I live in the northeast.

Arizona is always over 105 during this time of the year, its annoyingly hot here constantly. Cali fags will be just fine.

What's a "Fahrenheit"? Some kind of burger or what?

Don't play stupid, fake Texas...

I actually liked it

it's a video game, pretty good

Its the shit you use to plant your flag on the moon

global warming is real, but jerking off over daily weather is dumb
enjoy your "global warming is a hoax" post when there's a snowstorm in february

terry?

I give zero fucks about climate change when their won't even be whites around to face it. Once the ethno state is achieved, I'll be a little more concerned about long term temp predictions.

Weather ain't climate.

No shit, OP. It's called "California."

don't forget, al gore blames global warming for jihadis

>west coast shitters

well increased pressure for potable water will fuel regional resource conflicts and they'll attempt to flood into yurop, but i'd guess they'd want to do that either way tbqh

one can only hope...