Is Sup Forums the most entertaining website on the internet?

Is Sup Forums the most entertaining website on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14747/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no doubt

I want Redditors to go back

Yes it is. Sup Forums will grow and become an established super power in the near future. The information war will be won.

Have an upvote

Sup Forums was never good.

fuck off back to plebbit and kys faggot

One of the most. Not the most.

>get forever locked into a machine that forces your eyes open staring at the abyss
>"entertainment"
maybe I am a normie

>"entertainment"

greatest show under the big top, normie

K6MWT out of Los Angles is the Sup Forums of HAM Radio. broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14747/web

Depends on your ilk. Whenever I want to get a quick fix of entertainment I still turn to Youtube. It's the incessant bitching and moaning that gets to me. Problems are easily fixed. Sup Forumstards don't want that. Of course the game is rigged. And playing the game like a player is just as stupid. So what is left? What do you really want? Just realize there's a chance that in the end, your wishes will turn against you. To do is to be. Some of you need to learn how to shut down. Hapiness is some kind of ridiculous. You can have a sense of fulfillment just by doing something and forgetting your 'human part' . 'thinking' in the way we have set ourselves up to believe it, is to be a numb man's game.

What is the most?

How do I give this comment gold?

I remember a guy being short of money and being in a bit of a rutt, he made a thread complaining about it. Some other user came along and deposited some $ on his account. Just for the heck of it.

Checked.

"Sup Forums" is not a "website", faggot.

let's not help them better blend-in.

Not only the most entertaining, but the most worthwhile. Even when Sargon is here playing JIDF.

Yes I've decided to shift my attention to Sup Forums to show how much my influence means

No, reddit is

Go to /r/politics and laugh your ass off, endless entertainment