Midwest Alliance General: George Lincoln Rockwell Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the Midwestern region of the United States?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488
Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KGsFMmcIfOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump friendo

bump

Rockwell: "Go be a nigger somewhere else"

bump

Midwest is Germanic as fuck.

I'll fucking join a white ethnostate in the middle of the sea or Antarctica at this point.

With "artificial island" technology, this might actually be possible in the future.

>that black scar across the South
I'm so sorry, but that's what you get for feeding wild animals

>TFW leftists hate on the South for being a shithole, but don't realize why it is.

The most economical way is to just strap a bunch of pop bottles together and layer dirt on top like that guy that sails his little island up and down the coast.

>Detroit
>Gary
>Chicago
>Columbus
>Cleveland
>ferguson

>Midwest
>white

Top kek. Also George Lincoln Rockwell was a southerner dumb yankee.

Oh yes. The glorious huwhite south where niggers are everywhere and everyone is fat retarded trash. Nathan Bedford Forest must be so proud

So no celts?fuck you nigga.

You know my favorite part about Rockwell speeches? The questions at the end; you simply cannot win an argument over Rockwel

>58:00
youtu.be/KGsFMmcIfOw

It's just amazing hearing someone speak freely like this in public.

It's shocking how well he wins over the audience. He gets them laughing, he humanizes himself and he's honest and concise when he says something like how he's sure there are plenty of smarter black men than him but he's talking about the average ghetto negro.

Fuck. I should start learning public speaking.

We've already had this naturally in certain areas. We're trying to keep it that way, but its not working because your jewish cities keep failing. You keep letting immigrants into the USA. Fuck you niggers stay out.

We already do that.
I support you and subscribed