What should we as a society do with highly intelligent individuals who can't or don't want to find job?

what should we as a society do with highly intelligent individuals who can't or don't want to find job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gXpb1UrBeA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlNOyxWWf8
youtube.com/watch?v=cxddi8m_mzk
soundcloud.com/truthwillis/un-stoppable-produced-by-sob-music
youtu.be/zz1FGRm2oCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>highly intelligent
>wanting/choosing to be poor
highly unlikely imo

stfu

Physical removal

You're describing me.

Pay us. My family has put into this system since its inception and I'm entitled to go my own way if I wish. Im honestly above work, I see it as the rat race it is.

I need time to be alone and work on my mind, spirituality and happiness. And I need a bit of money to do that. Not much, but I need it.

let them starve

Let the market decide.

Which means that one of these days they will have to get off their ass, or they will starve.

?

>highly intelligent
>can't find a way to create passive income
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Poor people are more likely to be unintelligent.

Rewarding laziness sounds like it will pay off when you bless us with the fruits of your mind.

IQ of 139 here. 3.8 GPA at Uni. I just don't like bosses man. I could work at a finance company and make good money, instead I work with my father and make shit money doing technician work (Think wood working, masonry etc.).

Actually if I turned this into a legitimate business, seeing as how my fathers English is shit, I think I could do very well.

Work camps.

work for it, your brain is worthless to your society unless you contribute with intelligent work. You are no better than a nigger if you choose to not work.

>what should we as a society do with highly unintelligent individuals who can't or don't want to find job?

No one knows.

give them NEETbux and enjoy their memes

Pull off a heist thats worth 11 hundred grand

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS
we are getting slid because the FBI just released Huma's emails

>highly intelligent
>keep falling for the same lies over and over

Blacked is high quality desu!

God you burgers sure are shallow and heartless creatures

just work independently, I fix computers for a living, and I made less money than usual while working for someone else, leading me to quit for financial reasons

The very thought of believing you're above work makes you much more arrogant than you would like to believe. It also shows that your idea of fulfillment is opposite of nature and bound to be flawed sooner or later.

Honestly think about it, I mean really, really think about it. On your deathbed, looking back.. Are you going to be satisfied with not having any fruits for your labor? Not being able to tell yourself "wow, look at the life I lead, and look at what I have passed down to the people behind me. Look at the example I set. I am sure that I have impacted other people besides myself by the labor I invested so much into and saw grow throughout the years of my life. "

Relationships are important, don't get me wrong.. But other than lifelong friends and immediate family, spending all your time meeting as many people as you can while sacrificing the benefits of hard work ethic and labor is the degeneracy that corrupts today's youth. It takes away any sense of purpose, religious or secular. If your purpose is solely human interaction, and you aren't a psychiatrist, then your life is built around the lives of other people.

You should watch the movie "The Lives Of Others" its about the Stasi in East Germany but the theme is what I just said.

Allowing the unfit to continue to breed is much more cruel.

put them in work camps

>highly intelligent
lmfao you dumbass

Not at all. Just sick of hearing the young and self-entitled always talking about how the world owes them something.

The world owes you nothing.

This "I'm too sensitive to work" shit isn't new. It's been going on for at least 500 years.

But eventually people need to grow up. Sometimes they choose to do so on their own, sometime the world forces them to.

But there is no free pass in life.

Have them breed with blacks. Especially the white ones.

Welfare *is* a way of creating passive income.

Especially especially white women.

Give them a reason to find one.

There currently is no point. I'd rather sit on the internet, spew butchered philosophy, and scream about niggers, spics, Jews, and degeneracy in between fantasy-based faps where I'm fugging some really degenerate slutty whore with a hairy ass. Not even LARPing

That's technically what I'm doing now. People keep asking me "when are you going to find a job?"

Like nigga I have a job. When I work I make between 25-45$ an hour. Only problem is I only work like 20 hours a week. Still doing better than my friends working corporate. I tried the corporate thing and I loathed it.

At this point I'm seriously just thinking, put together a website, do some marketing and make this into a full time gig.
It's tiring though. But fulfilling. I think I'll either go for my MBA or try to get into Med school soon.

>tranny
You will not survive DOTR, degenerate.

>highly intelligent
>doesn't want to work

Sounds like good ol communism to me

>Actually if I turned this into a legitimate business, seeing as how my fathers English is shit, I think I could do very well.
ANCHOR BABY DETECTED

DEPORT DEPORT

>spending all your time meeting as many people as you can while sacrificing the benefits of hard work ethic and labor is the degeneracy that corrupts today's youth

Who says I'm sacrificing hard labor for that?

What if I use that time in meditation and spiritual/alchemical development? You speak of spirituality, but your can only see the spiritual in the material around you, which isn't spirituality at all.

You sound like a cool dude. Want to go for a free helicopter ride?

>muh tranny

That's not a tranny, faggot. I would probably fugg certain trannies, but I don't want to get pozzed

I'm from the Balkans and came here when I was 5.
Still have my greencard in a drawer some where.

You could try not subverting them at every single end.

Throw money at them on Twitch TV for playing games somewhat competently

Do you write software for phones?

If so, I can give you an idea for a program that will take about 4 hours to perfect, that you could probably sell 100k copies of for about $1 each

What if you got a fat inheritance and a lifetime of work would at best increase the value by 5% and be a complete waste of time? Its essentially throwing away 30 years just so everyone judging you could see 'you worked like the rest of them' and you end up with a huge sum of money you just throw away when you die.

if you were as smart as you'd like to think you are, you would just make a hit dance track and never worry about money again. fact is, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are. if anything you're probably quite dumb seeing how much you struggle to even make ends meet.

No, I went to school for Finance and work with my hands doing labor intensive, but highly skilled wood working.

Although I'm a fast learner so I'll be happy to take that idea if you want to share it. If you are looking for a partner, sadly can't be your computer guy, although I have one of those.

harvest their brains

I never said anything about materialism. I live in the military bud, may paycheck is shit and I live in a bug infested room. I bought a 4,000 dollar car that gets me from point a to point b. I don't give two shits about the unnecessary commodities in life at this moment. I'm saying that no one is above work and your line of thinking has an implication that you can't be spiritual and also care about achieving success through hard work. Those two thoughts can be held simultaneously.

Spoiler alert: Achieving success through hard work, whatever it may be, is part of your spiritual journey.

I was a lazy hippie for 2 years of my life user. I still have Buddhist sculptures sitting on my desk and went through the same thing you are.

Related pic

tfw too intelligent to work.

This.

>highly intelligent individuals

Depends on the individual, user, some have different goals.

I.E. I don't give a fuck about the self.

>joining the military rather than manifesting siddhis

Anytime I've though of joining the military I ultimately decide I cannot forfeit my conscience and kill for another's will.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gXpb1UrBeA

lul

No, I'm not looking for a partner.

I have enough ideas to keep me busy. I'm at the age where I can accept that I won't be able to do them all, and giving them away is the best way of seeing them done.

At best, if you write it, give me a copy so I don't have to spend the dollar.

Here's the idea....

1. Photography using strobe creates some cool effects. such as this....

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlNOyxWWf8

2. You also get cool effects when the shutter speed of your phones' camera matches the speed of real life objects, such as this...

youtube.com/watch?v=cxddi8m_mzk

3. The idea is for a program that can fake the effect of a strobe without needing to use a strobe, and without having to rely on the shutter speed of your phone camera.

4. So... image from camera is passed to screen. Program has a slider bar that controls timing. But instead of trying to use the flash as as strobe, you simply black out the screen based on timing and the slider.

5. Persistence of vision will make the image appear as though it is on, even though it is shuttering to the timing.

6. The net effect is you can point your camera all around, and see the effect of a strobe photograph in real time.

7. If you're an extra-good programmer, figure out a way of saving the strobe to mp4's, so kinds can make fun videos.

THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS

Blackedfu

My problem is that I need to respect the person I'm under, to do well.

That's hardly a guarantee in the military.

Neat, I'll look into it. See if my computer buddy knows a thing or two. Although I think he overplays his programming abilities. Thx user.

Killing is necessary, it's one of the main moral talking points that separates the right from the left (politically)

Sterilization

I dunno what this is

Give me a fucking job.

Oh, but wait, there are so many ridiculous hoops and restrictions to government jobs that I would excel in (state department, intelligence, military, justice department, USAID, etc.) that I still can't get a job doing any of them. I literally want to work for the Federal government but cannot because they'd rather hire some 95 IQ moron who can get along in the modern female-dominated social workplace than someone genuinely useful like me.

This is due in big part to the Earth's overpopulation, though. There are too many "highly intelligent individuals" for any of us to actually matter. Our supply isn't finite whatsoever.

At least I'm a millionaire and can live off my dividends while fucking my wife and posting on a Burmese Diaper Enthusiast forum.

hahaha
soundcloud.com/truthwillis/un-stoppable-produced-by-sob-music

>Military Intel
Then go
>civilian Intel
Or
>college for Intel and get a degree

>Killing is necessary

Nothing I said contradicts this.

My point is that I will not kill because another commands me to, only when I deem it necessary. Giving up that choice, I think, ultimately would cause me great anguish in the end.

can't wait to see this bitch dead one day in op's pick

Absolutely nothing. We gain nothing by forcing highly intelligence individuals into McDonald's work. Plus that goes against everything we should believe in. If they wanna mooch they can mooch. But welfare will be limited.

>This is due in big part to the Earth's overpopulation, though. There are too many "highly intelligent individuals" for any of us to actually matter.

The US's population has doubled since 1945, when Boomers were kids. Think about that shit.

I know this thread is bait

But does anyone else here like sleeping just for the escapism that they can envision a world that is infinitely superior to our own? I have dreams of these cities that have unparalleled beauty (architecturally) and then I have to wake up in this shit hole world with the realization that I am living in a society that is built by the lowest common denominator. It's like a feeling of being trapped that I can't quite explain, as if I'm a human that's being forced to live with a bunch of animals who can't comprehend my plane of thought. Then if you try to explain this feeling to people you know they either just don't get it or they laugh, whether out of stupidity or the insecurity that they are nothing more than some vapid retard consumerist.

This motivates me a tad more youtu.be/zz1FGRm2oCU

You better cut that shit out, right this INSTANT.

Pretty much, yeah.

I've already got a degree and have never seen an "intel" degree from any reputable, prestigious institution. And I'm not enlisting for 4 years so I can get a shitty civilian job; I'd have to get a commission, which desu isn't happening with the needlessly stringent background check requirements the government imposes (ie: did a weed in the past decade? fuck off!)

It's truly a shame he went fully Communist after he got out. Anyhow.

Holden Caulfield uses Sup Forums?

Yea they don't care about some drug use in the past as long as your honest about it. Trust me. But there are a few schools that teach Intel and counter Intel. There 2 in the US right now that require a clearance. It's understandable if you already have a degree though.

Cool. Thanks for the info and encouragement, anyway.

>I have enough ideas to keep me busy. I'm at the age where I can accept that I won't be able to do them all, and giving them away is the best way of seeing them done.
> I can accept that I won't be able to do them all, and giving them away is the best way of seeing them done.

Damn, I go through this feeling often, knowing I'll never have enough time to complete all my ideas. Thanks for this perspective.

Implying they give two fooks if you used weed in the past.

So long as you ain't gonna be spending paychecks at your local dealer.

As far as I remember, I have never said I wanted to be a member of this society in the first place. I rent flats for a living and I am fine. I make around 5000 euros/month (a bit more than 5000 USD). I work around 10 hours/week and the rest of the time I work in my personal projects. I have listened so many idiots say I should have a "normal", "productive" job.

it's their choice if they don't want to work.
however, they don't deserve free handouts, unless from friends and family members willing to help, but definitely not tax payer money.

if someone feels like the "rat race" is not worth it, they can avoid a job, but they can't also decide that they deserve other peoples' hard earned money.

some people literally don't care about being poor, having cheap hobbies.

Hire me.

force work camp

I had to look that name up. I've never read that book, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

Also, underage b&n, pls go

Society isn't worth contributing to.

>we
>as a society
>should
>with highly intelligent individuals
>find job
haha nice spooks, I get paid for having autism

I'm probably older than your parents.

>wanting women to work
>not wanting traditional gender roles

Did you forget?

let them fend for themselves

Allow them to "duel" anyone currently with a job, for their job. The person who already has the job would come up with some test, or series of tests, by which the contender could outperform and replace them. Meritocracy is the solution.

if they were highly intelligent they'd be capable of finding a way to make a living without working for a boss

Any society based on farming shekels over self improvement has already failed its citizens in a fundamental way. When a society blames its citizens for not participating in its failure its the same as asking "why don't these people participate in their own self destruction?" The people will move to a new idea of society and let the other one wither. But societies are based on ideas and ideas are like living things if enough people fall for it and any living thing is going to fight for survival. It just doesn't help that it was gimped to begin with which is where all the lashing out at the citizens turning their backs on it.

Is it just me, or does that ho look a few pages short of getting a ride on the special bus.

Give them free hookers and blow and hope they burn themselves out before they can do any serious damage to society.
>tfw that's the cabal's current plan with heroin and white kids

>implying you're not mk ultra

Learn to fucking farm you autistic shit heel. If you're so mentally fucked and skill deprived you can't function in the (((Society))) then go out in the middle of whogivesashitstan and do what men are supposed to do and make something grow out of nothing. Jesus fucking christ.