Bank of America Murals #2

Last thread didn't get that much attention so I'll try again.
These murals are like a jigsaw puzzle there so much hidden info in here.
Report observations and explanations please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAet7p15Jak
youtube.com/watch?v=rStVqB_1G5c
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

left

Center

right

Right reflected. Heart is formed in the middle with a faded face in the background

Better look at face. Heres a video youtube.com/watch?v=vAet7p15Jak

Red rectangle reflected the other way

Some masonic shit is hidden in here. The other parts reflected form pyramids in each

Can someone please help me on this. What the fuck does this mean?

Bump.

Some say the boy in the mural is Trump, using the reflection method one with the heart, second with what looks like depicts horns, to me, indicates Trump winning the love of the people. He then bretrays that love. The original shows the face in light and in darkness of the boy, same meaning in my opinion. But idk man it's Friday night and everyone's in some hurricane hype threads.

I never heard of the Trump interpretation, but the boy kind of looks blonde/German so I can see why you'd say that.

Uhm I already know the basics about the murals as mentioned from a few youtube videos about it. So it isn't exactly free-masonry, they've switched up many of the symbols. Instead of a ladder, there are those floating stairs. There is a red and white instead of black and white checkboard. So that is something changed from regular freemasonry. I forgot the third thing that was different... here is the video youtube.com/watch?v=rStVqB_1G5c

Thanks for your interest
I believe the boy is defintely a reference to trump. I think the heart is a masonic symbol. The black sun in the reflected pic could be referring to the recent Eclipse and the eclipse that suppsoe to take place in 2024 when trump leaves office

Thanks for the info user

you are welcome, that youtube channel (the outer dark) is great btw
watch this for fun youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

I've seen his one on the popes throne room before. I thought that was pretty interesting. Completely forgot the name of his channel. Just subcribed will certainly look into his videos

Reminicent of liberty cap magic mushrooms.

augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/

Checked and qeeq'd

Holy shit thats a good article.
The One that chooses to awaken must become more present, more centered than any pseudo-persona.
How do you awaken?

Hillary is in the woman in the glass box as during her concession speech right after talking about civil unrest she mentioned breaking through the glass ceiling, she meant after the eclipse, thats when the real riots begin leading into the civil war fema camps of the second mural

We need this.bumped

This one is all textbook masonic symbolism.

Bump