We're fucked, aren't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter#The_Great_Filter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the great filter

what do you mean?

>fucked

More like enriched.

Everyone knows its great to have as many africans as possible.

Germany is going to need to restart the lebensraum program if it is going to fit that many people

Don't forget your dumb race will get mongrelized by the influx of africans.
That's for the amerindian genocide. Get extinct'd, subhuman.

>the great filter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter#The_Great_Filter

This. Although we are all the same and should all be judged as individuals, whites deserve this for the crusades.

Implying they won't just be locked out.
The reaction to the refugee crisis, a much much smaller situation, shows this.
Enjoy drowning in your own shit, subhuman.

Niggers are niggers, they pose no threat
We can either exterminate them using biological weapons or nuclear weapons.

>Doesn't know that prosperity stagnates population growth.

Growing population is the sign of industrialisation. This just means Africa is getting better.

You know, if we were to spend a few billions on education, clean water, mosquito nets, and access to contraception, we wouldn't have this problem. There's a strong correlation between mortality rates and birth rates, and an inverse relationship between education (especially for women) and birth rate. Basically, we need to take the factors limiting birth rates in the West, and apply them tenfold to Africa and India.

Every single African woman should be raised as a feminist.

Not true, that only happened in western countries.

How about we just get rid of women altogether?
>no booming shitskin population
>no abortions
>no unwanted pregnancies
>no skyrocketing debts
Getting rid of females literally kills all problems with one stone.

Does that sound reasonable you dumbass?

Hmmmm

The higher a woman's IQ is the less children she will have. Linear correlation.

Japan
China
South Korea
South Africa
Thailand

>We

Are you a nigger? According to your pic it's the African niggers that are fucked.

>Thailand
>South Africa
>prosperity

Angola (developing fast)
Kenya (developing fast)
Israel (developed)
Saudi Arabia (developed)

All of these have a higher fertility rate than fucking India.

Saudia Arabia is not developed just because it has oil money.
Developing nations also tend to grow faster than developed.
Israel is an interesting exception.
Also India's growth rate isnt that high by developing nation standards.

Unfortunately Africans as a whole have a pretty low typical potential for IQ

>It's a "let's look at population without looking at people born and how long people live" thread
Fuck sake

Saudi Arabia is top 40 of the most developed nations of Earth.
>Developing nations also tend to grow faster
How come population growth isn't decreasing with economic growth? You're the one who made the correlation.

Well I guess there is a fundementally assumption tovmt argument and that is that highly developed anf post industrial nations have a large cost in raising children, because these children need a significant amount of investment to become members of said society. And there is increased economic insentive to make money prior to birth.

In a place like Saudi Arabia the wealth comes not from highly trained individuals producing products, but rather from an extreme form of resource extraction. So without this coressponding need for investment in children and state sponsered wealthfare it is possible for wealthy nations to have large populations. Its also possible that nations have highly stratified development where some percentage of the populations remains destitute.

There also the need to consider thw effect of education and birth on the ability of people to stop having children. Poor rural farmers simply have less access to knowledge and materials for birth control.

But you arw correct in pointing out that equating wealth with population growth is not always correct, even if it is the general trend among nations.

Or we could save billions and stop sponsoring useless births.
Soft eugenism.

Would you rather share your house with at least 50 nigs?

In agrarian countries, the more kids = more farm hands. One of the reasons why the United States South and Brazil and such imported so much labor from Africa. You make more money than you lose when you have lots of kids. The more developed the country the more money it costs to raise kids, the more social services they get like schooling and medicine decreases the amount of farm labor and increases the taxes and other costs of raising children. In developing countries, kids make you money. In developed countries, kids costs you more money than they give you in return.

The catch is that Capitalism requires more people each generation to sell stuff to in order to keep growing the economy, so less people means less profits which can lead to lower standards of living for the average person.

Underrated post

That makes no sense

>implying USAID isn't literally sponsoring soft eugenics

What caused the great population spike in Africa?

>USAID
As if I knew what it is... After a quick search, it's just a commercial company in disguise, they do nothing but sponsorise the growth of population for profit, plus some political shit.

Emigrating to sweden

Sub-Saharan Africans are genetically less mentally capable.

Not if we create a genetically engineerd virus that targes all non whites

How would this even occur

So can we stop feeding them now or no?

>doesn't know that projection actually estimates lower future fertility rates for African countries based on optimistic GDP growth predictions

That's not how the world works. Keep dreaming.

With the current progress in bioengineering (CRISPR) and our current understending of human biodiversity, i do think that it would be feasible in the next decade or so.

Yeah, that's literally exactly what I'm advocating. We teach everyone in Africa to stick a bag on it, we greatly reduce the number of child deaths to prevent the "better have 15 kids so two will make it to adulthood" mentality, and we educate the women who will then refuse to have sex with men less educated than they are and be unwilling to sacrifice their careers for raising a family.

this already exists, malaria, which targets only whites.

>muh condoms
You can't teach a nigger new tricks

Not really. You'd have to target some speific genes, and in that case, i dont think it'd do much damage.

I am not a geneticist, but we could target melanin production genes.

The article is much more nuanced (from what I can understand) than the title implies.

That's an absolutely brilliant idea, I'll be in my bunker looking forward to ruling over the Earth once mankind is gone.

Can't wait for the Chinese/Chicano/African warlord hyperwar of 2100!

to do what, exactly?
I dont see, genetically, how that'd turn into a genophage, or whatever.

Population overgrowth in the last half of XX and XXI was possible because of the "green revolution". That pretty much touched a ceiling -except some new revolutionary thing comes soon-.
Food stocks worldwide ain't getting bigger anymore, we're eating what we currently produce and stocks at an increasing rate.

Not true with Africans, that's the whole point.

Not if we create a genetically engineered virus that targets all whites.

Obviously he wants to turn everyone into albinos so they burn in the sun like vampires.

>refugee crisis
Literally eurangutans dying out and letting other ethnic groups to give them better genes.

Face your replacement.

Israel already has this, but Jews and Europeans are too close. If they unleashed it, they'd have to deal with a world of horrified/scared white people that outnumber them a hundred times over.

shitskin butthurt.

Nope. Literally your own race is welcoming africans due to your own inferior genes wanting your own species to get extinct'd.

But their fertility rates have fucking declined though in most nation.

>no eurangutan queen to accept columbus travel to glorious America
Face your replacement, subhuman.

There are traitors on both sides. Face your extinction, subhuman.

Not really but hey whatever tickles your fancy

Only very slowly, and now they stagnate around 6.

Do you know what "population momentum" is? It's the fact that even if African birthrates were to plummet in the next decade (which is highly unlikely), the african population would still continue to grow exponentially for some time.

The picture in OP actually DOES take into account a scenario where african birthrates decline. In the scenario where birthrates don't decline, the projected population is even more absurdly high (pic related).

I'll be dead by then so I don't care

It's scientifically proven.

Correlation isn't causation, subhuman.

Your own people are welcoming africans to their homes. It's your turn to get mongrelized. Let's be honest with ourselves, your little own genes want you to get extinct'd. Let the genes do their job.

>Correlation isn't causation, subhuman.
What is that even supposed to mean? Damn, the shitskin brain works in mysterious ways.

It varies heavily by nation. Also what's wrong if even with lower fertility rates with population momentum being a thing why does it matter?

So you agree with that statement? Great.

Show me proof of subsaharian genes letting africans being less intelligent.

Do Africans just scare people? Most of the population discussions pretty much have lot of hysteria inability to actually understand the many countries at the minimum and world development history.

But they told me the Africans were all getting AIDS and that an entire Generations would die out.

>Also what's wrong if even with lower fertility rates with population momentum being a thing why does it matter?
>Do Africans just scare people?

How fucking lacking in self-awareness can you be? Africa is already a welfare continent, with most of its population chronically on the brink of starvation, only surviving on western food aid, with millions of africans crossing the Mediterranean and going to Europe, where they become welfare queens, commit high crimes and generally ruin society.

And now there's gonna be 4 times as many.

Eurangutan women told you that story so your inferior race could get culturally enriched. You need those black genes. Let's be honest with ourselves, your inferior genes can't survive without african mongrelization.

Show proof of your claims, monkey.

You need those african genes.

Yep

>Jews and Europeans are too close
>implying it's not meant to target arabs for greater Israel but the jews are too close to arabs

>le niggers are le welfare crime wave nigger shitkskin welfare queens with le 60 IQ BLACKED cuck nigger niggity niggers aren't le human they're le subhuman nigger apes because le 60 IQ crime rates lol XDD niggers BTFO slavery did nothing wrong le praise le Kek XDDD!!!!

He's not wrong.

>shilling for females
You'll hang too, cunt slave.

That depends on the environment though.

>Liberia 771%
wew

So you agree with me? Then your entire sub-race wouldn't have reached America in the XV century.

Your entire ethnic group is going to get mogrelized.

>Liberia
>Central African Republic
>Congo
Literal welfare queens.

>entire continent enslaved and illiterate
>let me show you their current state
Nope.

>desperately deflecting to racial shit when faced with the inevitable extermination of females
Cunt detected.

>enslaved
>literally trillions of dollars poured into it for the past 50 years
>still can't learn to read
At some point we just have to accept nigger inferiority.

Enslaved to who? And whose fault is their illiteracy?

If you don't want it, don't bait it.

So I guess we should genocide white people for 20 3 centuries and enslave them killing all the "potential prodigies" and later let's give the survivors trillions. Isn't it fair?

One thing I will never understand is WHY THE FUCK ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT AFRICANS TO STOP BREEDING AND EMIGRATING EN MASSE THE ONES MOST OPPOSED TO DEVELOPMENT AID

>grandma gets shot
>"who did it?"
>"it wasn't you so it didn't happen"
Get extinct'd.

The hardships suffered by Slavs during ww2 FAR FAR outweighs whatever hardships blacks suffered under colonialism, yet don't see people in Poland running around with machetes chopping people down.

Monkeys behave like monkeys, what do you expect from eurangutans?

Because they realize that the nigger will never "get an education" and "start using birth control" like the usual justification for foreign aid goes. They realize that the only way to cull the numbers of niggers is to deny them aid.

If we stop the aid they starve to death. That's the entire point. And they migrating to our countries, that's our fault, not their fault. Nobody says we have to let them in.

Get a room and get the fuck out.

Lol
Which slavs? Which africans?

If the social selection imposed to africans during centuries is irrelevant, then cumskins won't have a problem if they suffer the same, right?

Pffft, face your extinction, subhuman.