New Hillary emails released

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20170831&publishedEndDate=20170901&caseNumber=

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6xhh35/huma_email_foia_dump/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_4/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133998/C06133998.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_6/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133211/C06133211.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170278/Heres-MP-Jeremy-Paxman-wouldnt-dare-bully-Jordanian-politician-pulls-gun-opponent-live-TV-debate.html#ixzz4rU0XI1vc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170278/Heres-MP-Jeremy-Paxman-wouldnt-dare-bully-Jordanian-politician-pulls-gun-opponent-live-TV-debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M1Zs7STC89k
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
state.gov/globalequality
youtube.com/watch?v=CryU79Ajk6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6xhh35/huma_email_foia_dump/

>[BLANK] who has C-130 and Ospreys at his disposal is probably not hard to find. He'd be either the commander of the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Force, or the commander of its aircraft wing (2nd MAW), in 2010. That's surprisingly hard information to find, though, and probably not relevant.

carryover
#
not really. he spends half his time backstabbing the President, the other half grandstanding. name one thing he's done that warrants such blind support.
#
fuck you, wang.
#
not shariablue. i don't trust gowdy. not sure why anyone does.
#
riighht. i don't even remember hillary looking into assassinating him at all. good point, chink.

BAMP

10 pages worth of emails while searching "Soros"

Hillary is fucked

Bump, let the people see this

bump, fuck the shills.

you have to go back

#
>"be careful"
who the fuck are you? nigger, there's fifty faggots in here blowing up all rational thinking by rabbit-holing child sacrifice theories and you lecture ME about a fully redacted memo re: assange, when she's already on the record suggesting illegally droning him? kys chink.

Why the fuck were they using a private security firm called Blue mountain group at Benghazi?

Whats with all the weapons emails related to Benghazi?

donald bump

HRC is fucked edition

trump

Bump

Bet they were gonna scissor.

Bump

this goat stuff is out of control

interdasting

bumpity

Need a quick barnyard rundown folks.

does hillary have a sense of humor

You are just being a bigot.

Let's nip this in the bud now. You fucking schizos are making Clinton haters look retarded. She's shitposting a response to a terrorist bounty.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_4/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133998/C06133998.pdf

No I am a bigoat

aaaaaagh

this is actually a good point, I did see this earlier although I didn't realize moot was involved

aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

>Muh Arab Spring
>Muh democratic revolution
These people have more blood on their hands than the public could even imagine, fucking nation wreckers one and all

Ok, just don't look me in the eyes and take those filthy socks off

boop

If she does it has never been publicly exposed, and this is from the woman that pretended to carry hot sauce in her purse, from the party that had the former president singing Al Green to show that deep down inside he is after all black.

Good call

Lots of redaction in this one.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_6/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133211/C06133211.pdf

This is her normal self, the friendly satanic priestess who jokes while eating your brain.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So who sent this shit to who?

OTRs?

GOLDEN
O
L
D
E
N

Go to sleep faggots

Google Schmidt was in BEST KOREA to "PROVIDE INTERNET TO BEST KOREA PEOPLE"

Clinton sent to a made up email address based on the terrorists name, Shongole, from the article and CC'd it to her coworkers for fun.

Hillary you arent supposed to reveal yourself on this board. You're supposed to stay anonymous

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I NEVER LOVED MY BROTHERS

Mootllary pls

Reading these emails makes me so sleepy

Off the record, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SAVE ME DAVOS

Bump

What am I looking at here?

>And in recent months, Schmidt had been working with Jared Cohen, a former U.S. State Department policy and planning adviser who heads Google's New York-based think tank, on a book about the Internet's role in shaping society. "The New Digital Age" is due to be published in April.

Jared Cohen.

>Jared Cohen (born November 24, 1981) is the President of Jigsaw[1] (previously Google Ideas[2]) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.[3] Previously, he served as a member of the Secretary of State's Policy Planning Staff and as an advisor to Condoleezza Rice and later Hillary Clinton.

CFR were the people who theorized the CIA and are the shadow gov think thank of america? How one guy go from CFR, to HILLARY and then GOOGLE FR?
Assange was right.

7th of june 2012 is when a Jordanian politician pulled a gun during a live tv debate on the uprising in Syria.

"The bust-up happened after Murad accused the MP of being an agent for the Israeli secret service Mossad.
'You're a Mossad,' said Murad. Shawabka replied: ‘You’re a crook’ and threw a slip-on shoe at him – a deeply insulting gesture in the Arab world.
As the host Mohammed Habashneh struggled to keep order, Murad pushed his desk over and ran towards the MP.
It was at this point that Shawabka reached into his jacket and pulled out a small, silver snub-nosed revolver.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170278/Heres-MP-Jeremy-Paxman-wouldnt-dare-bully-Jordanian-politician-pulls-gun-opponent-live-TV-debate.html#ixzz4rU0XI1vc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170278/Heres-MP-Jeremy-Paxman-wouldnt-dare-bully-Jordanian-politician-pulls-gun-opponent-live-TV-debate.html

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Zs7STC89k

Anyone find anything on these two?

Off the record

Overthrow The Regime?
Libya, Egypt, Syria?

Why you no love me desu?

Ding Ding! Also, checked!

I love Moot (sort of, he needs more 14/88) but not Hillary

Yeah, Google Scmidt took his teenage kids to NK and went with that guy Bill Richardson

Bump for Justice

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Same here, user..

He's here, lads.

Did she ran out of batteries?

And Jared Cohen is probably the guy behind political moves from google. Probably he is the one encircling the right.

>Yeah, Google Scmidt took his teenage kids to NK and went with that guy Bill Richardson

Ha. Richardson who helped Bill broker nuclear power for the Norks in the late 1990s. Former Secretary of Energy and governor of New Mexico? Where is that fucker anyways? Dirtnapping or in hiding?

Nice user

has anyone searched for Kushner yet?

For you than

gay af

Is this some eyes wide shut-tier shit?

>inb4 newfag

Been lurking Sup Forums for literally 2 1/2 days.

bamp

google donating money to faggots

Good find

>in b4 newfag asks if real

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

WHY HASN'T TRUMP SHUT THIS DOWN YET LIKE HE DID ON HIS WH WEBSITE THE DAY HE WAS INAUGURATED????

state.gov/globalequality

THIS IS A SHILL
>$0.02 deposited

check'd
>microdosing on LSD
every time

Does anyone remember when these shill messages use to also have something about taking aderall for multiple days and crashing?

Martin Shkreli got her Emails and went to Trump tower.

He has her DNA also

Can I have somes?

>tfw thread is sliding fast

Is this true?

I saw the Facebook post. I would shit my pants just like Hillary did.

Nice try.

Yes.

>Fascist dictator, after failing to ban transgenders from the military, just cuts all support for LGBTIs instead
Yeah that'd go down a treat brah

>Martin Shkreli

Followed that yesterday, something about levy?

Could it be a fake NGO that funneled money to the democrats? This could hurt google if confirmed.

IT WAS MY TURN

Testosterone filled ideas that are off the official record?

Hmmmm..... what exactly was Hillary doing.

So post anything spicy, stop spamming this shit thread and crying when it slides

youtube.com/watch?v=CryU79Ajk6k

This. Wtf could testosterone off the record talks be about?

fags downvoted Obama, I wonder how would they vote on DRUMPF on LGBTFAG matters

bump

>10 roosters

Don't let this slide