Men of Pol, do your wives and girlfriends know what you think of them?

Do they know you think of them as intellectually inferior to you? If so why do they have sex with you to begin with? Do your daughters know what you think about women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0kur-YSc9Y
realsexism.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ya i tell my chick that she is lesser than me. then i slap her and tell her to get in bed, after that i bang her brains out with this monstrous, white, neo-nazi dick.

As a degenerate tranny who has had the privilege of being in male spaces most of my life, I can say that women would go full les if they heard the things men say about them when they aren't around. They don't hear half of it.

i cant help what turns them on -.-'

I don't think my lady or my daughter are inferior. I married my wife because she is better than anyone I have ever met, and more intelligent than anyone I have met, and better looking that anyone I have ever met. My daughter is also amazing. She is very well spoken with good morals. Doesn't take shit from anyone. M

I don't think my gf is stupid, just naive and guillible. She has paid too much attention to huffpo and shit. Luckily I'm doing a good job converting her.

Thank you and I agree. I'm thankful the internet exists so I can see what they say and protect myself. Whenever I show other women this they sometimes are in denial and think it's just a small minority of men when it really isn't.

As a non degenerate I can say I don't think I've said anything degenerate about a woman that would turn her into a lesbian.

>wives
>girlfriends
>friday night Sup Forumsacks

my wife said to ask her later when she is finished with the bull. so i will wait quietly and repost later.

As a woman i don't really care about social constructs call words.

>Do they know you think of them as intellectually inferior to you?
Yes, of course. My wife is honest. She doesn't pretend to be as intelligent as I am .She would be insulted by such a lie.

Do you libtards actually have to lie to your "women" to get laid? "No honey, women are just as strong as men. The patriarchy simply uses weakness rays on you!"

My wife knows I think cunts should be property, she was raised that way.
>Do your daughters know what you think about women?
Yeah, I'm raising them, are you stupid? I've trained them to be good girls and I use them as my little fucktoys.

Yup. she agrees with all (though sometimes with difficulty) I say and does what I tell her to do. She won't admit it but I think she loves being transparent to me, and also is intelligent enough not to get mad at facts.

>I'm a "woman"
>still refers to women as an outgroup

chicks aren't dumb they just think differently. and im sure im a better fighter than most chicks, and im sure most of them make parents than me soooo. to say we are equal is stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't treat them equally

>this bait also assumes people 100% mean everything they say on an online bolivian war frog training tips forums

they already know how i feel and they grudgingly agree

It is what it is, desu senpai. It's a special kind of no-man's land hell of never being a real woman, looking like a man, and yet disliking most things about men.

To be fair, butthurt mras and Sup Forums are the male equivalent of crazy radfems . Both have both legitimate points and toxic rhetoric

t. centristfaggot

>
So you decided to avoid the thread that YOU made and stick to only engaging in low tier discussions?

She wouldn't be my wife unless she bowed to me, fagot.

Yes. My wife knows my views 100%. No need to hide a power level when you're with like company. Red pilled before I met her at 19. Been together 10 years

Then your wife is self hating. I wouldn't have sex with anyone who said that about me. Not even a handjob.

I'd tuck the shit out of Demi Moore.

Reading the Redpill made me more of an extreme feminist. Knowing about the wall made me want to not play the female role because if your value goes down after 35 to males it's better to focus on your career at that age so you at least have that.

Knowing that the person you argue with is right and knowing when to shut up is basic common sense. It shows the girl is smart enough to be humble and not get triggered by reality which is probably way smarter than your averege feminist.

Also what is so wrong with self-hatred. Everyone should hate bad things about themselves, without that there's not enough drive to improve yourself.

By reality you mean your biased bullshit. I was an ostracized outcast so I learned better than to care about what "society" thinks.

You know I couldn't think of any other movie Aragorn played in then I saw this and remembered he's the commander / Drill Sgt

Because my own happiness means more to me than whatever "society" wants me to do to improve.

Women aren't intellectually inferior. They are emotionally inferior. A calm and rational women is just as mentally capable as a man in every regard except for remaining calm and rational for as much time.

I mean when we talk about something, and I'm right and she's wrong we check the facts together she's mad only at herself for being wrong (and vice-versa)

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Funny how your first response is to refer to sexual actions. Are you implying that's all women are good for? Pathetic bait.

Good for you, shame you won't be happy when you're all alone and going crazy

You mean like tuck her into bed goodnight?

My wife knows my opinion, she either quietly disagrees or doesn't care. She's a good woman.

Yes, they dont respect weak cucks.

I don't respect a man who would think of me this way. It would only make me act with hostility.

And yet if a chad were to say it to them, they would just say "haha you're so funny but yea I'm not like the other girls". Anyone got those chadpill tinder caps?

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you either (that men don't talk shit about women). I'm just saying that it doesn't matter, because a woman won't care as long as she can be with chad.

really tangles my spaghetti

>Men of Pol
>>Men

xD lol i looked for the upvote arrow on this but then realized i came to browse on Sup Forums. man you guys are so wacky xD

Do you think your daughter will care? What if she asks you why she should accept you treating her as inferior?

>do your wives and girlfriends know what you think of them?
You're in the wrong place roastie.
Post tits or GTFO

Even with a buzzcut?

My last gf wasn't intellectually inferior to keep at all, we just had mostly different areas of interest however we did have very similar tastes in reading.
I'm not that smart at all really, my only adnormal ability is attention to detail that most people aren't capable of picking up.
I just read and learn things without trying to go in with precobcrptions and follow the logic and believe whatever the truth is or is most likely the truth.
Anyone who's spent a decade on the internet with most of it dedicated to learning all prior to 2008 knows the exact same shit I do. Retaining information doesn't make you smart at all just means you're informed

That is because you haven't grown out of the narcissism of childhood. Happiness through selfishness will betray you eventually. Happiness through hard work and self-reflection will stick with you regardless of what happens.

I've heard plenty of what women say when men aren't around and we would probably be at Roman levels of buggery or old school rape levels and female rights if most knew how women were when left it their own devices.
The chivalry jew is what killed the west

He didn't say anything about treating his wife as inferior.

I had no idea who the fuck this was or even seen a picture of her prior to today when I watched a film theory episode on her.
Gif is bretty accurate

>bolivian war frog training tips forums

my wife goes on Sup Forums

I tell my gf all the time im superior to her. She listens to my commands, she lives in my house, she raises my children. She knows her place.

>A calm and rational women is just as mentally capable as a man in every regard except for remaining calm and rational for as much time.
No they aren't, that's never been true
Please provide comprehensive proofs

are you married?
how old are you?
do you want a man that acts like a man? If you do then have you ever considered the fact that men want women that act like women?
where would we be if men werent protector, and women werent child bearers.

>hostility
No shit you're a whore

Nah, I keep that shit hidden.
Only girl that knows how I feel about women is my older sister, and that's because I shit all over her because she's a worthless cunt.
That said, if you've been on female-centric sites and chans like lolcow, they say pretty much the same shit about men as /r9k/ says about women.

Hard work has no value if it gives you nothing in return.

breddy much

Why should women listen to men if they are given no rights, all the responsibilities, and no privileges? Why shouldn't I be hostile to your ideas?

It always gives something in return you lazy fuck, if only satisfaction
>no rights
>all the responsibilities
>no priviliges
literally what are you smoking

Fuck her while blasting this: youtu.be/s0kur-YSc9Y
Helped me to last the longer I ever have and made it awesome as fuck(so did the SS uniform)

They all do. Because you are. The only reason anyone ever talks to you or pretends you aren't complete shit is because they want to fuck you.

I have an IQ of 173 and a 7 figure salary. She is intellectually inferior and she knows it. She's a woman, so she knows her place and does what she does best.

A 7 figure salary sexist man is the perfect man to divorce rape and take half his stuff. Delicious :)

Lol yes.

I've reacted with hostility in real life towards sexist men. It made them go crazy and flip their lids. It made me see the true nature of males.

What the shit? I worked in the bush this summer busting my ass more than I've ever busted it before. The amount of money I received for it was nice, but the character building was the biggest reward.

Also please weigh in on this pic related is an example of the chadpill

>if it gives you nothing in return.
t. little citycuck who's never built anything buy hand in her life
Go spend some time on a farm and tell me hard work doesn't give you anything in return. I'm serious
>No rights or privilidges
>Having responsibilities
You wut? The only responsibility you'll ever have is taking care of a kid if you have one. Anything else would be a job(none of which would be hard pressing as important jobs aren't done by women nor would they be allowed to be) which is how you would support yourself or spend your immense free time.
You cunts have it easy as shit no matter how you look at it, your problem is like the problem facing the problem every male of the current generations are now facing. Infinite choice, in having unlimited options choosing one has become a burden instead of a natural step with little effort

i think ants are inferior too, but i dont care enough to tell them

>IQ of 173
>Intellectually inferior
You're about as smart as a nigger son, don't deny it

Cleaning up after an entire family of slobs isn't hard? Really?

I've never thought of women as relatively stupid compared to men - there's plenty of retarded guys around. I just consistently find that they have no sense of real honor or integrity. You can't depend on them to have a core set of values outside of whatever they feel their group approves of. I was a fat NEET a good 5-6 years ago and decided to turn my life around - let me tell any guys in this thread - if you want to see how much women care about faithfulness, just work on your body and looking attractive. This is why I just bang sloots on tinder, because I sure as hell won't trust one enough to date them.

See, this is why women are inferior. No honor. Only my GF realises how shitty she would get without my supervision, but you're in denial and keep getting shittier and shittier.

She's welcome to half of what she knows about. She knows she has a good life, and that could be somebody else in her place.

HAHAHA she thinks basic human maintnance is hard. Just how lazy are you.

Show me a nigger with an IQ of 173 and I'll show you a white man in blackface.

Wow you have no experience do you? It's not just after yourself. You have no idea how filthy people can get.

honestly yes
> read the five ring
god/gods
king
man
woman
kids
beasts
commies niggers and jews on the lowest updated it myself

I don't care of what the group approves of though. I care about what I feel. The group is irrelevant to me because I don't feel what they do.

nipples

I've cleaned up after family of 6 adults hundreds of times, there really isn't more to know in that subject for me and I can tell you, this is basic human function.

I don't say directly that your'e a retard and all women are because that is rude but I def throw the subtle hints.

this

My wife knows I'm more intelligent. She also hates feminist cunts, niggers and liberals bc I showed her the way. She is completely subservient but I also treat her very well. I make 108k a year and as long as she knows her place and treats me like a king I will treat her like a queen. She never argues with me and I put her in her place if need be. She fucks when I want to fuck and eats where I want to eat and cooks and cleans without me asking. But I also make sure she cums in bed, I help with cooking and cleaning when I have time and buy her shit without her asking. Treat your woman well while tactfully keeping her in her place... It's not hard nigger.

Is that her? She's fat af

He did say she eats where he eats.

No faggot sharing the tits

> Do they know you think of them as intellectually inferior to you?
They usually think it. I so far have not been with one woman, not ONE, who hasn't said to me, " You're way smarter than I am. ". Because I am. I mean the conversations I've had with some of them...ha....
> If so why do they have sex with you to begin with?
Because I'm a good looking guy and decent in bed. And I'm sweet and really loving.
> Do your daughters know what you think about women?
To some extent. More, I warn her about the qualities of a woman. Their capacity for drama, their capacity for being over emotional. Their capacity to be stubborn and argumentative. She laughs about all this ( being 13 ) and TOTALLY AGREES with everything I say because she damn well knows it's true.

Look I worked with a bunch of women at one point. They all told me something. As a group. Often at lunch. They said, " Women are vicious back stabbing bitches. All of them. " and I used to be shocked and argue with them about it and they'd give me serious looks and be insistent.
I understand now. They liked me. They were trying to warn me of things I didn't understand at the time.
You women know full DAMN WELL what you're like. Don't pretend otherwise. The fact men talk about it? So? Men are just waking up to your nature. Deal with it.

They are inferior regardless of what you think. Good to hear you neither married nor raised a degenerate whore though. Bravo my guy

I'm Muslim, you mad bro?
Bitch are just an object.

no rights
>all the responsibilities
>no priviliges
daily dose of red pill dear feminist: realsexism.com/

If men are "waking up" why would I want anything to do with those awakened men? I prefer unawakened thanks. All I'm sure of is 30 years from now my goal is to turn the daughters of this generation against their dads :)

It's funny when Taliban members get shot. It's so hilariously awesome.

Reading red pill sites makes me more feminist. What does that make you think?

It confirms that women are nigger tier when it comes to accepting reality.

They think differently. We are the same you mysognistic biggoted bitch