Biggest Happening is going to go down on 9/11/2017 in New York

>Hurricane Harvey was created by Haarp to bring down the nation's largest oil refinery's and to get the military and Fema into Houston.

>On September, 11 2017

>Hurricane Irma will hit New York which will make Wall Street shut down causing banks to shut down shortly after which will devastate the United States economy, stores will also shutdown and there will be chaos nation wide shortly after this Trump will issue martial law.

>This was all predicted in the Simpsons episode and now were seeing it happen. everything is planned, and they want to kill all of us.
>Prepare yourself with guns, ammo, food and water because shit is about to hit the fan like never before.

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions
intellihub.com/world-war-3-top-forecaster-predicts-war-with-north-korea-by-september-12/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/war/next-target-for-north-korea-sept-11th12th/
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHVVXvDYCc
youtube.com/watch?v=hvQpbBjMpIk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This doesnt sounds like a problem for me

correct

Although HAARP and NASA are creating these i highly doubt theyll let SHTF on 9/11 thats waaaay too suspicious for normies

>2012 will be the year we all die in because muh mayanz!
Nothing happens
>solar eclipse means world is ending!
nothing happens
>two hurricanes mean it was created by the government and will shut down the us!
guess what happens next dispshit
FUCKING NOTHING

proofs

godlikeproductions com/forum1/message556660/pg1?disclaimer=1

Only post here with actual evidence.

So the storm is supposed to do what for the next 10 days? Drive around the block a few times?

gain unimaginable power

really churns my Irmas

HABBY HABBY HABBENDING :DDDDDD

which simpsons episode S?E??

Given the expected track it's more likely to hit the UK. As a big rain event at least.

>they want to kill all of us
cool I'm ready to be killed, but I'm not being taken prisoner.

uhh...guys...

NYC here, I'm ready to die

Now, see...
> 1 post by this ID

we know this aint true motherfucker, play better

>hurricane
>shutting down wall street
Didn't happen during Sandy, probably won't happen this time. JP Morgan lost an entire datacenter during 9/11 and kept trading without a hitch. There's almost more elaborate failsafes for these systems than airliners.

9/10/17 2pm

Okidoke

No one understood the Mayan end of the "long count" Just because we know something doesnt mean we understand it

Can only hope this happens for real. This session's too normal and boring.

>There's almost more elaborate failsafes for these systems than airliners.

As there should be. We all die when Wall St dies.

I hope to god you people are larping.

God, please secure the safety of this nation and all the souls in it. Allow us to overcome the obstacles that lie before us so we may ensure ourselves a future. Allow us to find unity and strength.

i
t
s
Gett
ing
col
d

out

get, and this doesn't happen

Fiat banking btfo lol

>The US creates a single point of failure for the banking system .
>Thinking they are that fucking stupid.
The larping is real

That's what you said exactly what year ago. And you know what happened on 9/11/2016? Hillary Clinton fucking died. Literally DIED. 9/11 is an unholy day where anything can and will happen.

>Floods in Texas. The people in Texas are turning the floods into there personal water park.
>Hurricane Irma is gonna cause more destruction on the east coast. Which may miss.

r o l l i n g
o
l
l
i dear lord kek, i know i ask for a lot but
n please let this happening happen
n and take half my soul as an
g offering

North Korea will take advantage and test a nuke

intellihub.com/world-war-3-top-forecaster-predicts-war-with-north-korea-by-september-12/

What timeline do you live in?

Harvey was could have been MUCH MUCH worse. Trump must of known they were planning something because he toured FEMA headquarters weeks before the hurricane.
Also, if reports are accurate, only 33 people died which is NOTHING for this kind of devastating hurricane.
Trump was ready for this, and the response could not have been better for his admin.
As for Irma, even if it hits New York it will be the same thing.
Like a poster already said NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.
Trump would not declare martial law, and even if he did it would not be nationwide only in areas effected by chaos.

Checked
Clearly kek granted you digits to demonstrated to you your own unfaithfulness. Trust in him and you will be /comfy/ in happenings

>Trump will never win the presedency! I'm with her!

NYC X2 here Ready to die

>only 33 people died
I don't think they are anywhere close to finding all the dead yet

Same timeline as you my friend.

I used to read that these hurricanes happened after Russia was threatened. Something about having some weather weapon.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Jews can't trade stocks for one day the whole economy collapses!!

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!!

I hope this happens . What website is this btw

Well its a good thing fall harvest is here and its almost deer season. I will have plenty of food. Have fun in the city with your starbucks and mcdonalds you fucking faggots. I hope you all burn, especially in NYC , LA, San Fran, Chicago. Whose the redneck now city slicker fags?

Amen brother

Harris county Texas is 50% larger than the whole state of Rhode Island. Fug.

Terrible thread. Be ashamed.

>glp
Really user. I. Just...
I give up

big corps like dow were on the brink of getting sued because texas.

How many fucking Septembers in a row now have happening fags sperged out like this? You would think that the whole shemitah retardation from 2015 would have finally been the end of it with how much of a non-happening that was, but nope.

>HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/war/next-target-for-north-korea-sept-11th12th/

info on Martin Armstrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHVVXvDYCc

Amen

>9/11/2016
Literally the best 9/11

Aunt Irma is visiting?
>tfw Moss

>the Simpsons predicted it
>oh shit guys its going to happen why will no one believe me

>Good honorable lad resists being seduced by Western harlot.

So legit question: If a Cat 4 or 5 hit NY, how horrible would the devastation be?

Seems like it could be legit scary. Would it top Harvey?

She's clearly uncomfortable because of the man-spreading

What if /polx/ was a thing?
>Politically Paranormal
Oh C'mon make it so! Conspiracies and Aliens are my fetish! Someone tell gookmoot.

D.A.K

Fug. Going to New York in 9 days time... am i safe?

It's been happening since 2010 as far as I can remember

F

Very few casualties, almost everyone would be able to evacuate, or at least almost everyone in NYC. We'll probably have our transportation system get rekt'd, maybe for the best. I mean, it'll probably take decades, especially with the fact NY is still somewhat suffering from Hurricane Sandy.

this is how the west will win the culture war against islam.

They'll sell it as another angry arab antecedent anniversary.

The Air Force turned HAARP over to the University of Alaska/Fairbanks. I doubt a bunch of millennials will start hurricanes unless some liberal retard went "I wonder what this button does"

Will is New Jersians be okay? Sandy really fucked are shit up already?

>hey vsauce, Michael here
>do Sup Forums larpers have minuscule testicles?

Yet she mocks Southern conservatives.

Subway system would be fucked. PATH train from NJ would be fucked. Storm surge would threaten stability of buildings

youtube.com/watch?v=hvQpbBjMpIk

Brother, you get an amen to that

>thinking HAARP is actually a small research station in alaska
double kek
"HAARP" (in alaska) is literally what it says, a research station.
You don't set the nukes off in Los Alamos, do you?

New Jersey will get the brunt of the storm. NY is slightly protected.

Incase i wasn't clear, there is "HAARP" the physical research station, and there's the actual products/implementations/blahblahblah of "HAARP" shit

>Almost everyone able to evacuate
Cute.
Like fuck that's gonna happen, they'll wait till the last second like everyone else before a hurricane.

>godlikeproductions com/forum1/message556660/pg1?disclaimer=1
well obviously you niggers wont stop peeping into the illuminati's tactics so they have to double down. (WTC 7 destroyed w/ evidence, if NYC is hit all that shit + evidence gone)

I mean it's a fucking Category 4/5, who the fuck wouldn't evacuate beforehand? And I'm pretty sure the MTA wouldn't Jew the situation and offer free rides.

Fuck yeah! I live in jersey!

Selling one of my card and buying a rifle

check this thread

>trump is a time traveller

after sandy anyone on the first 4 floors of any building will probably leave.

i live in the suburbs, fuck those city folk

Im flying into nyc on the 12th.

I mean you gotta thank us city folks for subsidizing you guys.

>solar eclipse means world is ending!
>nothing happens
actually the hurricanes happened and NK launched a missile over JAPAN

K...

ok....WTF

right wing nut jobs are more willing to believe the government controlling the weather than climate change

kek

Wall Street? Do you realize most stock trading is done by computers these days, not humans?

Same. Trying to get a gf before shtf, pray for me

It's intentional. Money means nothing now, this is for power grab