WHAT WOULD Sup Forums INVEST IN???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0ABfZQE_U
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-22/wall-street-banks-warn-winter-is-coming-as-business-cycle-peaks
vid.me/Zx5iT
vid.me/57Mq4
vid.me/ZxidT
vid.me/qHWzE
vid.me/8ifs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Puts (options to sell) on Google and Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0ABfZQE_U

Short BRK.A

Im thinking of buying more MGTI because of the crypto hype.

Vanguard ETF's or Mutual Funds.

Zyklon B

GBTC
Ethereum
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Storjcoin

Wellington
or if you want more bonds
Welesley

or just puts in general

I bought 100 more SPY puts this morning

and long oil

GENERAL ATOMICS
GENERAL ATOMICS
GENERAL ATOMICS

related;

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-22/wall-street-banks-warn-winter-is-coming-as-business-cycle-peaks

not that a crash can accurately be timed, necessarily, but record highs have been set for months, years on end. it can't last forever

Bet the farm on bitcoin boys

1. Never invest in an industry you dont have thirst/experience in.
2. Always have an eye on both macro and micro of your industry
3. Always diversify. You can even invest in penny stocks, as long as you are properly diversified
4. Of sentiment, fundamentals and statistics, sentiment is the most important. Ultimatly, you will be selling your share and what somebody else is willing to pay is the final deal.

Back to number 1.. look at alternatives to stock. Real estate appreciation, buying lawnowers/tools, buying guns to fix, et cetera. Getting 10% returns in stocks monthy over 20 years takes lots of skill amd research, and you can match those returns doing something you love.

Unlocking The Pizzagate
vid.me/Zx5iT

Dawkins V Kek (Origin Of The Meme)
vid.me/57Mq4

666 All Your Base Are Belong To Us
vid.me/ZxidT

Unlocking Pizzagate and Flat Earth with Cicada3301
vid.me/qHWzE

New World Order Winning Card
vid.me/8ifs8

pivx

NOT IN URANIUM!

Cat 5 hurricane Irma making landfall at Long Island on Sept 11. I'm getting out of the market completely, there will be chaos and another tropical storm coming after.

Or buy Home Depot, Lowe's, lumber, and infrastructure stocks. Make a fortune on water filters. Not chicken little, this stuff is near term.

Hurricane Erin 9/11

weapons industry scam

Crashes arent just inevitable. They are driven by greed. Corporations that remove their share relativally early can spark a chain reaction from peasants, and then they can buy the dip.

BitBean

ACB
APH
RTI
FIRE

racist sex robots

uranium/nuke scam

Chicken

I just bought some EUO and some TNA. Short the euro and go long on the russel index. New to ETFs but they seem pretty straight forward.

Kek

Ride out the rest of this year, we'll see the stock market tank before then. US tech stocks will be the hardest hit. Massive deflation and inflation event to come. All goes in cycles.

I would say miners and precious metals (ETFs as welll) would be the best bet for now. Long term after this cycle passes back into stocks via a low fee fund i.e. Vanguard. Also high dividend paying blue chip stocks that will ride out the storm.

Crypto too, but diversify and for long term gain balance between crypto, precious metals, government and corporate bonds, stocks, hard assets and cash.

All in on DRYS

a handful of vanguard funds, active investing is pretty risky

Bonds, index funds, a gym membership, and materials for running a side business.

Why

What are you a cu- oh I see the flag now

Warning: Most stocks are at a high

Warning: Several major investors and economic models have predicted a crash within the next 9 months.

Any answer other than crypto currency is a wrong answer.

>digital tulips
You might want to buy a tank of helium and a plastic bag too. You'll be wanting it later.

>tfw got in at 95 and sold at 83
fuck that meme stock

Don't do it. It's going to crash. Put it in a sock.

Get the fuck out of here with your actual advice

Shot guns and canned food