The Matrix

What's the final verdict on this movie? Was it actually red pilled or just another product of cultural marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwnq7Kp18tQ&list=PLBDFC8B11B944D914
youtube.com/watch?v=aaq3mFrXy6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zToCNweoT8w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dXTLJut_jc
youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI
youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a meme movie

Agent Smith was "The One"
>Neo becomes more and more robotic and emotionless in each movie
>Smith becomes more and more emotional and ambitious in each movie
>It isn't until Smith takes control of Neo that The Matrix finally collapses in on itself and Zion is freed

Reminds me of when we'd watch it at my friends house in his room at the top of the house. Comfy times.

Now he's moved on and is getting laid and I'm a forgotten subhuman virgin

It wasn't supposed to be like this lads

Basically this. Everyone forgets "the one" already possess all of the powers they say he does. Neo was taught everything.

Agent Smith was the only rational character in the whole film. The good guy , (demonized and painted as bad). Neo was a terrorist.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

The Matrix was all about The Right of Self-Determination.

Research this and it will set you free (LITERALLY)...You will need to exercise your Separate but Equal Station among the Powers of The Earth...else you're a citizen/subject/slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwnq7Kp18tQ&list=PLBDFC8B11B944D914

Damn I know that feel...

so Neo isn't the "the one"?

It's the movie that invented "red pilled".
Maybe we should expand the matrix metaphor to include ((((agents))))

It's a reversal. Agent Smith is the actual hero. You have to flip everything. Morpheus and the multi-culti gang dun fucked shit up.

Our guys

In actual movie lore, "the one" doesnt actually exist. It was a prank bro (a trap).

That isnt whats implied by the script however. Keep in mind psychic powers and magic do not exist in the matrix, so neos only actual power is control over the matrix

I don't buy this. This gives the sequels more weight, but the sequels were total dogshit.

He is, that neckbeard is just stupid.

Same type of faggots who try to say the Peryite is actually the strongest Daedric Prince because he can send plagues to destroy worlds.

Just people coming up with stupid theories thinking they're """cool""".

Don't believe the retarded shit that gets posted here.

>18 years ago

oy vey

Threesome with these 2 beautiful ladies is the ultimate redpill

it wasnt redpilled
zion: multicultural world
neo: zionist messiah
matrix: lack of consciousness

Blue pilled movie made by traps

> neo is Jesus
Wow so deep

One of the last great action movies. Stop trying to ascribe deeper meanings to Hollywood shit

>I don't buy this. This gives the sequels more weight, but the sequels were total dogshit.

The film was written by jews. (who ripped off Anime/Manga) , added a bit of SJW material in there , played a bit of devil's advocate...And of course , demonized the good guys (i.e. agents) are evil. While the pseudo-"good" guys (i.e. Neo , Morpheus, Trinity, and other degenerates who also happen to be fucking terrorists with an antifa mentality)...Tried to desrupt social order and promote degeneracy...
The matrix is a metaphor... for white patriarchy vs marxist degeneracy.

There's ALWAYS a political message in all hollywood productions...Especially in sci-fi.

Remember , these was supposed to be the "good" guys in Matrix reloaded
youtube.com/watch?v=aaq3mFrXy6Y

Terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=zToCNweoT8w

Think i'm wrong ? the wachowski bros are now sisters..Part of the LGBT

Just a ripoff of The Invisibles, the ultimate red pill.

Rabbi Shlomo Shekelberg-Rubingoldstein

Honestly its 2deep4u scenes are what set it apart from actiin movies.

This guy gets it.

>>Sup Forums

>tfw born the year the matrix came out

>clip from the 2nd movie

Did I not say the sequels were shit?
By that point Wachowskis were MK Ultra'd

It literally spells out a profound truth regarding the spiritual nature of existence , relative to Zion and the Matrix, but people can warp the interpretation of the matrix to mean pretty much anything from critiques of capitalism to social interaction

>Did I not say the sequels were shit?
You did, but you also said "i don't buy this"....
I'm telling you , Smith is the good guy. Was since the first film.

No, that would be Total Recall.

It's not a theory, it's a fact. Why else is Neo so wooden and Agent Smith so emotive as time goes on? Are you implying that was an accident?

In the first movie, Smith equates human beings to a virus. By the last movie, he has become a virus himself; he has become human. In the end, he destroyed the Matrix, not Neo. He was The One, end of story.

>It literally spells out a profound truth regarding the spiritual nature of existence , relative to Zion and the Matrix, but people can warp the interpretation of the matrix to mean pretty much anything from critiques of capitalism to social interaction
That's also correct...But considering "who" directed and wrote this film...The message is clear...Just formulated in a different way...Add a bit of manga/Kung fun/ Slow mo/ 101 Western & Asian philosophy...But ultimately , it's always the same thing...Promotion of chaos , degeneracy, pass it as the norm...

But write you film in such a way , as to make sure to demonize the norm. (Agents)...Don't raise too much suspicion for the political agenda they're trying to push...But it's there...

When you look at the people behind it, and rewatch the film , you start seeing all the bits of insidious insinuations , subversion , manipulation here and there...
youtube.com/watch?v=7dXTLJut_jc

All agents are (of course) white males , the good side is very "diversified" too...

Smith is the Ideal Man. Responsible, keeping things in order and protecting civilization. Smith's speech about humans not accepting reality is not about the Matrix, but rather about what underlies that realty - that we are all resources to help create a common good. Not in some commie kind of way, but rather we must earn to get along to live as a group. Neo and the posse are all about hedonism and me-me-me, which is what we have exactly today.

Richard Dworkins is the strongest daedric lord. He managed to make the Dwemer disappear by CHIMing inside their own fat asses from tipping their dorito dusted iron helmets so much.

Postmodern bullshit journey about the Wachowski's (at the time) wanting to transcuck into what is now their female identities.

First film was a great story by itself that had all the elements of a great classic story. The sequels had potential but ended up being a shit storm of faggotry which spawned an entire generation of shit.

>a film by a bunch of tranny kikes
>any way decent or relevant

It was redpilled and a good movie IF you take out the hollywood jew bullshit they had to mix inbetween to make it sell.

The most convincing meaning to this movie i have seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI

lol this guy didn't understand shit. "The one" is clearly explained by the architect. It's all a lie.

>Those feels.

Lad, have you spoken to him?

So you believe we should have supported the man who wanted to keep us in a fake reality in order that our energy be harvested as batteries by machines?

>Agents are the MSM

Interesting
>Make a film exposing the world with an apt metaphor

And then
>Become Tranny
Something happened.
Really activates my almonds.

neo is still the one because he free-d agent smith

The 1st Matrix movie was a brilliant work of motherfucking art. And it's such a good thing that the directors never made any sucky sequels to it. Because if they did the 1st Matrix movie would've been slightly discredited, damaging the artistic integrity of the work. They were so smart to avoid doing this.

its a movie you retard

The first movie was great, and then they managed to shit the bed making the rest of the trilogy.

good luck selling that to 2017 Sup Forums

im going to go get some heroin

Technically they could be 2 sides of the same coin of duality and together makes "The One". Unity

In Steven Spielberg's "Jaws" a shark starts to attack people on the beach. What does this attack mean? What does the shark stand for? There were different, even mutually exclusive answers to this question. On the one hand some critics claimed that obviously the shark stands for the foreign threat to ordinary Americans. The shark is a metaphor for either natural disaster, storms or immigrants threatening the United States citizens and so on. On the other hand it's interesting to know that Fidel Castro, who loves the film, once said that for him it was obvious that "Jaws" is kind of a leftist, Marxist film and that the shark is a metaphor for brutal, big capital exploiting ordinary Americans. So, which is the right answer? I claim none of them and at the same time all of them.

Where he spits it out because its a lie? Cast in front of a 80s pink / blue backdrop? Kek, it's almost as if it was an elaborate strawman years in the making based off those few seconds of video ;)

Made by postmodernist freaks, but with a Neopragmatic Christian philosophy holding it up.
The themes and plot are top notch, but there's a lot of degenerate bullshit pushed into it.
Just don't watch V for Vendetta, the Wachowski's should be hung for that one.

>Matrix
>cultural marxism
Holy shit you guys are sick

Smith was literally a virus in the program, a destructive nihilistic cancer, broken beyond repair.

Sharks are Nazis, obviously

I read that in Zizek's voice, kek
The Wachowski's stole elements from a bunch of films and comic books like The Invisibles by Grant Morrison; the only problem was that their creativity didn't extend beyond that one film.
The tranny shit was because they got heavily involved with a psychotic dominatrix who apparently sissied the fuck out of them.

anti-white (((commie))) propaganda
just watch the end scene

youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A

a world without borders
looks around in disgust at all the whites that surround him
rage against the machine plays

>Was the Matrix actually red pilled
The Matrix literally coined the phrase"take the Redpill"

You're right. Shiieeeeet.

ITT: people who don't know the "creators" of the "original idea" Matrix ripped off Doctor Who: The Deadly Assassin and the design ethos of Blade and Dark City.

Smith and Neo is based on Cain and Abel.

it's irony since the people offering the 'redpill' in the movie were representations of jews themselves.

>Every mammal instinctively

Total fucking retard, literally no mammal does this. Animals will fuck and eat themselves instinct if you let them.

There's nothing out of the normal. They were weirdo anime-loving sissies like all trannies. They just happened to get famous before chemically mutilating themselves.

Transgender = misdiagnosed asperger's. That's why 99% of trannies are obsessed nerds.

there is a black male white female couple behind her kek

>bm/wf couples are so rare in the usa

It is beyond red pilled

there is only one Matrix film and it came out in 1999.

the "sequels" and "animatrix" are hijacked shit. how convenient that the supposed directors of the first film got turned into trannies (MKUltra'd as another said). and you think those two actually directed or had anything to do with ANY of the films?

somethingawfuls pizza matrix got me so fucking excited to see the second film before it came out in the UK because they had a clip of that sick fight w/ Nyo and Smoth from film #2. the one after he sees the sheboon "oracle" (lmao) and tonks a shitload of smiths with a pole he ripped out of the ground.

i went to see it as soon as it came out.
i ragequit the cinema when that leech-lipped fench faggot started farting about with orgasm cake. my intelligence was insulted beyond beleif with wave after wave of token niggers before that insufferable frog scene that it sent me over the edge. i was but an innocent 19-year-old (or so).

if you watch the second film again (don't) you will notice token nigger replacement (for operator tank from #1) popping up every few FUCKING seconds during action scenes to "explain" the emotion of the scene to the dumb, literal nigger audience who never actually went to see it.

>neo punches smith a lot
>DAYUM HE JUS' PUNCHED HE AYUSS
>hi im neo
>DAYUM THAT NIGGA JUST SAY HE NEO
>*neo wins a fight*
>WOOO DAT NIGGA DONE IT
unfuckingnecessary in the extreme.

i pirated the third and still can't remember anything remotely interesting about 2 & 3.
i know #1 off by heart and happily watch it every few years on my original DVD.

NO-ONE on earth thought the nigger zion blood rain sex orgy or whatever the shit that scene was supposed to be was cool.

FUCK i hate that nigger who flies the other ship in 2 & 3 (not morpheus), the tremendous faggot who has those "council" scenes - i NEED to punch him and that french cunt in the laughing gear REPEATEDLY).

this. so fucking sad. Matrix #1 must have pissed off some jews somewhere pretty hard.

>Dark City.
True there's elements of Dark city in this film. Unfortunately, i've neber watched Doctor Who: The Deadly Assassin.

the "sequels" prove that it did.
the shift in tone is blatant what with the thrid-world/eastern-euro types shoe-horned in all over the fucking place.

take films 2&3 and cut out EVERYTHING that doesn't involve Neo. you may be left with about half an hour of film in total but at least it's tolerable.

that is no excuse however; the first is the only one worth watching and it MUST be regarded as a stand-alone film, NOT a trilogy.
the "sequels" dilute and ruin the original film on purpose and it's fucking blatant.
latex sex club run by that french piece of shit - need i say more.
blates m8.
bl8s. lol

it was bluepilled, but we culturally appropriated it

HAHA YEAH, CLEARLY ZIONIST JEWISH MANICHAEAN GNOSTICISM THAT EQUATES THE DEVIL WITH GOD IS CLEARLY PRETTY REDPILLED MY DUDE xDDDDDDDD

FUCK CHRISTIANITY, I WANT NIGHTCLUBS WITH ROB ZOMBIE MUSIC.

but also actually in 2 or 3 (fuck if i can differentiate between turds) there is a literal slo-mo hallway shootout scene again.

it's like the sequels were designed by committee
>people loved the hallway shootout from matrix
>let's do it again! this sells! has no reason to be there but for pandering but it sells!

no, it makes for absolute shit when things are designed by talentless groups of salesmen/financiers.

2&3 were insultingly soulless wastes of time and it makes you wonder where the ACTUAL creators of the Matrix (not the trannies that you are TOLD made the Matrix) went.

The first movie is really a great piece of cinema. Really good action scenes, great concept, and we can't forget that it created the redpill meme. Even if it was a reference to Total Recall.

I only like the second and third for the action scenes, and that's about all they're good for.

hmmm well either you are trolling liek a baws or you truly are retarded enough to not know where the (stupid fucking) terms "red/blue-pilled" come from.

either way, i agree with your sentiment because i hate all this [colour]pill catchphrase shite and the way people use such retarded terms.

I was only 5 when this movie came out. I wish I was 10 years older so I could've experienced that time better. Seemed like simpler times and was too young to enjoy it.

they weren't simpler times, they were just as shitty as now but for different reasons.

granted, 90's intarweb was fun but i doubt you could've handled the slow speeds etc.
there was a reason the internet was still considered "wierd"/niche until facebook and smartphones came around to ruin everything.

actually now is worse thanks to "social media" and tinder etc. hmmm. well you still can't say the late 90's were simpler times because they weren't in the slightest.

you were but a wee bairn at the time so of course everything would "seem" innocent or simpler in hindsight but it certainly wasn't simpler or much different for those who were late teens or adults at that time or any other.
try to lose the rose-tinted glasses when looking back, friend.
there were older people than you having a fully shitty time and knowing about (((them))) way before Sup Forums was created by a disgruntled ADTRW poster from SA. and SA in this context does not mean south africa lol

also to a lot of us the 90's/early 20's wasn't that long ago in adult memory seeing as this particular site (for the sake of example) was founded by users who are mostly in their late 20s/30s now

>What's the final verdict
ok, but lacked the raw drama of the prequel [pic related]

Interesting....
A transsexual transgender gave Sup Forums its two most successful memes EVER:

Guy Fawkes mask
and "the red pill".

that's the buried message of the movie. most people think you're a fool if you take that seriously. Or they take it literally and not as a jewish metaphor.

jews like to hide truth in plain sight.

What if it was just a piece of entertainment? Why do you see pills everywhere?

TWO trannies now isn't it? they didn't make the Matrix though.
They are scapegoats that were "memed" into place once the first film became successful.

stick any name you like in the credits and then get someone to play that name.

you think "spielberg" actually exists? lmao.
hint: it's a brand-name. you fucking idiot.

THINK BIGGER NIGGER

its a crystal ball on how the future MIGHT end up

the idea of ai robots giving humans an artificial reality to run around in and be happy is a real possibility

REPACKAGED GNOSTICISM AND METANOIA

YES, REDPILLED

pretty tough talk for an user with so many 3's in his post

the third-world (hiding behind a flag) on the internet, ladies and gentlemen.
you can spot their utter fucking lack of basic comprehension from a mile off.

this is one of the major reasons the internet is so shit these days, any fucking foreigner can get on it.

yes, yankees, that includes your precious polish cunts who have been raping the united kingdom of its wealth for over a decade along with every other FUCKING country on this flat-disc earth.

fuck i love paying taxes so millions of foreigners can get aid from a system they have never EVER paid into WHATSOEVER. this makes sense and isn't a blatant invasion.

Neo was The One because Trinity fell in love with him. Agent Smith was The Negative One.

Some say it was a documentary-THEY like to flaunt the truth which is so bizarre WE think it is fiction and fantasy.

go wash your teeth

No.Kiss me if u dare

(this foreigner probably thinks dare means there, just watch, they're so fucking stupid)

I'd rather eat my own shit

It's a good movie built out of better science fiction tropes that existed in books that greatly predate it. As a film it's very well-made and enjoyable. Note that while the directors went full degenerate, their biggest fall happened after the first Matrix film and before its two terrible sequels, when one of them got caught up in the Hollywood BDSM/transvestite club scene. Makes you think.