Why are black people like this?

I'm not American, but having spent time in America, and knowing your people, I realized that Nigga archetype is not really a stereotype, most of them are ignorant, poor, highly materialistic, barely literate, with poor hygiene and absolute SHIT music.
Hell, even I speak English more properly than most of them and I suck at conversations.
Looking back in the 20's 40's 60's they weren't like this. Blacks had great things going on for them.
Why the fuck everything went to shit?
>TL;DR Why blacks are so ignorant and materialistic when in the past they weren't. (?)
>inb4 stormies going "niggers are dumb cuz they apes/animals" I need something more compelling than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFiR5u1fH9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Da Jude - Gibstorm

>inb4 stormies going "niggers are dumb cuz they apes/animals" I need something more compelling than that.

No, you don't.

Das Juden.

But now they're pushing the "soft, bespoken gay nigger" so maybe there'll be a change.

>juice
>chicken
>gorilla

The Joos? They did that too? How did they niggerize blacks then?

OP, if you want a serious answer yo your question, pic related.

niggers are dumb cuz they apes/animals

The gov't they daddy now niqqa

The Clintons fed the niggers crack for profit.

Basically starts with destroying the family unit.

> in the 20's 40's 60's they weren't like this.
They were, they were just segregated away from people then, and people kept a wary eye on them, punishing them harshly when they raped/murdered/stole. As time went on, and every generation became fatter, weaker, and more placid, they stopped being as wary.

LBJ.

not true. Culture and IQ in general was higher in all of those decades than it has been since, especially for blacks since LBJ.

fpbp

This is very interesting. So perhaps its not only social conditioning, but ethnic and psychological in nature?
This article also refers to the recent news that math is "racist". Could be also attributed to lack of abstract thinking.
quality post south-user
what did Johnson did? Also, I agree that culture was not as decaying back then as it is today
Check this out for example youtube.com/watch?v=bFiR5u1fH9Q

I'm new to black people. I never spent time around them in my 25 years. Although some of my best friends are black, my greatest enemies are also black. Some are the friendliest people in the world, others are the most petty and stupid. The ones who bitterly hate whites are glaringly obvious. But holy fuck I hate their music and how they keep the tags on their clothing. I don't know why they all order Sprite and use the same obscure slang and eat chicken every fucking time it's an option.

I think it's because in Africa they've been very tribal. Tight-knit social groups do not praise individualism so much, it proves you are not really one of us when you go against the grain and order pork. I think they've all grown up voting democrat and owning 20 pairs of sneakers for reasons they are unsure of. They just do it because everyone else does it.

The black's ego is such shit anyway. Can you imagine being born into a group with so few achievements? Nothing to show or be proud of but "muh slavery". I'd be retarded and fucked up too.

Because we fucking enable with a bullshit sense of fucking guilt for shit that happened 150 years ago. Also fuck nigger Twitter. I fucking hate niggers that use Twitter, just gives them access to say the nigger shit that comes into their underdeveloped heads for the whole world to see. I'm so fucking tired of niggers trying to be funny on Twatter

Remove your meme flag if you want your opinion on American negroes to be heard. I've lived around them all my life, and so has my father and his father. They were never sweet little angels. They were always distrusted, and for good reason. Welfare and thug culture have pretty much destroyed any chance they had of being successful, but they didn't have to STAY on welfare. It was always meant to be a helping hand until a person could stand alone. They didn't have to EMBRACE thug culture, and shun blacks who tried to better themselves, but they did because it's easier than trying.

Because they are niggers. Get used to it. Your crime rates, illegitimate birth rates, drug addiction rates, and alcohol abuse rates are about to skyrocket.

One of the reasons we didn't want to set the slaves free was communicated by governor Joseph Brown of Georgia:

>A large proportion of them would spend their time in idleness and vice, and would live by stealing, robbing and plundering. Probably one fourth of the whole number would have to be maintained in our penitentiary, prisons, and poor houses. Our people, poor and rich, must be taxed to pay the expenses of imprisoning and punishing them for crime.

Welcome to hell my friend.

>mental retardation via twitter
i don't speak nigger so wtf was that shit?

Expect as much out of them as you would a chimp and things make much more sense.

Blacks, like hispanics, jews, arabs, and asians, have completely rejected american culture. In an effort to fight whitey, they've created their worst fear - white culture as a cohesive concept.

>dabs