Why do you hate race-mixers?

Why do you hate race-mixers?

We are so close to successful genetic engineering. Society will be able to create their own ubermenschen so it's not like strong, healthy, and beautiful people will suddenly die out. However, I will admit that some interracial pairings will bring nothing but trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEhJjk6j_NE

Shut your mouth jew.

top yourself

Ayy my NIGGA;
>implying we don't fuck Asian, Black and Latin bitches on tha down low N sheeeeit

>t.fucking KHV robots that belong This is MEN talking here boy.

>Jew nose

Nothing of value lost

i assure you she looks like dogshit without the makeup and wig

racemixing asd a choice is not a bad thing, but racemixing as a political weapon to destroy the race is the worst thing

take your subhuman ape back to /r/eddit along with yourself.

Any man who looks at the camera while kissing is a faggot.

She could work at a bakery with all the makeup she's caked on her face

>tfw china will start genetic engineering soon
>every child will be white
>China will save the white race
>while at the same time removing chinkshit
Beautiful, Korea will probably do the same

looks like my mom and dad
>me

I don't tho

I'm convinced a negress is the OP who's craving to be face-fucked by white cock. This content is offensive to any true red-pilled man. Grotesque.

Sup Forums is not a degenerate Christian board. This is a white nationalist board.

Go back to your pozzed church and bend your knees to dead kike on a stick while being ass fucked by pedo priests christfag.

Because white people aren't breeding enough as it is because of what's being pushed onto us by the jew media. Simultaneously the rest of the jews are trying to convince us to import foreigners to make up for our low population growth. Make more white babies.

Sauce?

you are a very cute little mulatto

And racial purity makes the most beautiful people. Mixed mongrels have the same look I can't describe but its damn boring.

it's just a fetish that creates rootless and easily manipulated children.

Fag shit is also just fetishes.

JUST
FETISHES

fcking niggers