Liberals having low self esteem and hating themselves

Does anyone have the posts that were written by a guy here who explained perfectly how liberals/leftists actually hate themselves, and this is why they are "liberal"?

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
archive.is/ReLXr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump because I want to read that post too

i read the unabomber manifesto this afternoon, that's one of the central theses of the book. check it out.

Bump for interest

Thanks you're the best

The guy is named Ted Kacinsky.

He sent bombs to people in the mail.

these were written by the unabomber?

The System's Neatest Trick is also worth a read.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

Yes
This guy is totally correct, too

Sucks that he actually did that and threw away his freedom, what he wrote is actually genius.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

archive.is/ReLXr

I never understood why the word oriental is considered racist, my mother still uses it

Hello again friend

Industrial Society and it's Future - Ted Kascinsky

I believe it was a post by someone here on pol, not the manifesto -- it has been posted here several times, but never thought to save it.

It was brilliant -- pointed out how much leftists hate themselves, their lives and are basically miserable. It talks about how most of them are hated their whole lives and finally find something to latch onto....liberalism.

20 years later and he's still correct.

It makes much more sense than Asian.

I don't know if I have low self esteem or not.
I am unsatisfied with myself and life in general, but I know I am superior to 99% of other human beings.
I'm right winged.

Orientalism - an ideology grounded in 'othering' Asian/middle eastern cultures and seeing them as reductive caricatures, backward and inferior - has been a big no no in (((academia))) since Said got his claws into the canon of critical theory. When Said's book exploded in the 80s the unabomber probably saw its influence already

Bullshit, I hate myself and I'm conservative

God I wish Ted was never MK Ultra'd by the CIA

There's more to Dr. Kaczynski than just the manifesto. There was reasoning behind the bombings: he was desperate to wake people up.

Never knew his manifesto contained anything like this, might have to read it too.

>if i take bluepill, I'm a liberal cuck faggot who wants to ruin my own heritage and all of western culture.

>if i take redpill i'm a neo-nazi conspiracy theorist who can't leave the basement until the system usis overthrown.

wat do Sup Forums? Am I a closet alpha, or an autistic social retard?