youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/09/01/dem-rep-admits-trump-derangement-syndrome-oppose-mothers-day-trump-endorsed/
youtube.com/watch?v=qrD4bGbB_GQ
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-daca/house-speaker-urges-trump-not-to-scrap-dreamers-immigration-policy-idUSKCN1BC5PT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Fifth

What is AOTY? Also: Liking the pic OP

Don't forget to pray on Sunday for the hurricane victims
Awoo

I love Kellyanne

breitbart.com/video/2017/09/01/dem-rep-admits-trump-derangement-syndrome-oppose-mothers-day-trump-endorsed/
They're becoming more honest. Also, someone post that James Woods treat where he calls Podesta Skippy.

I love Kellyanne.

Louise Mensch

AWOO YES IT IS

I love melania.

MAGA

The only reasons Minnesota went blue last year is because McMullin got a significant local third party endorsement and Gary Johnson peddled NeverTrump hard. Trump will win it in 2020

Ugly as fuck

she was hot as fuck back in her MTV days

Fuck off

She's got a point.

Awoovement!

Now this is interesting.

Hey dumpfies, how does it feel knowing that your "big beautiful wall" can be rendered useless by a ladder?

96k and counting as of right now. 2017 is the year the goyim know.

/ourguys/

I'd still fuck the living shit out of her.

Leave Skellyanne alone!

should make i sure quote properly

Buchanan is right

"Album of the Year"

It can't, wall designs have electronic buffer zones included.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen

>139921115
You mean the wall with a killzone in the middle?

Let me see. He hurt international banks recently, he signed a ceasefire with Russia that made Bibi upset, and he hired a guy Nixon had take heads on people that had Jewish names.

Buchanan is a butthurt isolationist that doesn't realize how screwed we'd be if we abandoned all our little overseas entanglements.

It's true our memes leaked to the general public and that a lot more influential people browse here than we'd probably ever know but the idea we got Trump elected is foolish. Trump himself became popular here because of his ideas on trade and immigration. It's the same as saying Bannon got Trump elected. Trump is Trump, was Trump and will be Trump and as long as he gets at least the jobs and illegal immigration parts of his administration through then Trump will win again and increase his power even more.

National day of prayer this sunday.

Lelz

Just as deer and cats are born with instinctual connections to their limbs, granting innate ability to walk and act physically; higher beings sacrifice this for inborn, innate connections to their spiritual centers.

Frogs understand this. Frogs are good theosophists.

Never thought we'd have such a sexy First Lady

She was on MTV? I thought she was just a bong MP.

That's one hell of a ladder to go over two 30 foot walls and 150 feet of seismic-sensored open ground between them.

What does New York Times mean by this?

It's it just me or does the judge look sexy as hell tonight? More than usual

how's your sleep schedule doing hun?

So... Ron Paul?

>beat u asses
THE ABSOULUTE STATE OF WHITE LIBERALS.

I don't know if I ever shared the national totals by race or not, but here they are:

She has her moments still

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to kill myself. I've debated it for years but I don't think there's another option for me. What's the best way I can go out while sending a political message?

Good, sweetie. You?

MTV before she was an MP

Is that the dude from Assigned Male?

Fuck trump and fuck white people

FUBAR until I get back to the farm, possibly tomorrow.

>never thought I'd hear a good point from a leaf
we need to get rid of the CIA as it stands

Do it quickly so we don't have to hear you blog about it.

Yeah really. Much of it was Trump, but much of it was that Trump cornered a political concept (nationalism) that appeals to the masses but is scorned by the elites.

Drive a van into a bunch of striking public school teachers

I sleep like ten hours a night

>139921440
Hi FBI

You can see the (extra) mental trauma Trump's victory did to her, within her eyes.

>not praying for victory daily
How are we going to defeat the leftists and Islamists if you're limiting yourself to one day a week user?

How will you react if he cucks on the Mexicans?

>Gen Z is the most racist, redpilled genera-

>I'm still too lazy to go to church

Thanks, but I had already calculated the data myself from your data. Are you working on the gender map or is it too hard to do?

>He hurt international banks recently
That's 1 point
> he signed a ceasefire with Russia that made Bibi upset
And yet Bibi is still closer to Putin then Trump is. The most recent agreement US & Russia signed is to allow Russian and Iranian militia to be stationed 8-10km from the Golan, which has Israel "worried", but that's more of a long-term tactic for which Mattis and Trump will use in order to go after Iran. Kind of like a bait.
>and he hired a guy Nixon had take heads on people that had Jewish names
The guy is a living legend among the Jewish community and the ADL.
>Seymour D. Reich, chairman of Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations during the 1990s, said "Malek made a mistake 18 years ago when he agreed to a regrettable request by President Nixon." But he added, Malek "has taken pains to assure the Jewish community that he realizes his error and that he intended no harm. I believe he is sincere."[23] In 2010, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Ca.) called Malek "a man of high principle" who "has proved many times over the years his loyalty to the highest principles of freedom, human rights and international tolerance.".[24] On December 15, 2014 Malek received the Anti Defamation League's Achievement award during a ceremony in Washington, DC.[25]

I don't know who's stupider. The anti-Trump shills or the people that respond to them with just as equally retarded points.

>we want to lose 2020

Too bad her brain is a lump of shit

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-daca/house-speaker-urges-trump-not-to-scrap-dreamers-immigration-policy-idUSKCN1BC5PT

>House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan urged President Donald Trump on Friday not to rescind an Obama-era program that protects immigrants who entered the United States illegally as children, as more Republicans lined up against the move.
>Ryan said he believes Obama exceeded his authority in creating DACA by executive order, bypassing Congress, but there now are “people who are in limbo.”
>WE'RE AGAINST THIS PROGRAM BUT DON'T GET RID OF IT

Seriously, fuck the Republicuck Party. What a bunch of worthless, spineless cowards.

DEFEND THIS

Kill yourself in front of a Democrat senator and ask for a healthcare reform.

Yes, Ron Paul is exactly the same in this regard. They're old men who are too set in their ways to really accept that they were wrong about the appropriate use of state power for their entire lives.

Fuck off, Nixon was based

KEK, nice Spurdawo

Earth belongs to the white man. We lived in peace, alone until the fucking reptilians blew up our home planet Mars (this is why we have a different body clock and muscle density) and we found refuge here on Earth in Europe. The reptilians were using black and brown people for slaves until the white man tried to free them. We almost destroyed the reptilians, they fled into inside the Earth. Then we had a ice age. During this period of time we thrived, making our way from Europe to American known as "Solutreans" long before the mongoloids. If it was not for the white man saving the sub humans from the Reptilians and creating civilization, there would be no "countries" or "gibs me dat" to fight over. Black and brown people should be worshiping us. We continue fighting the Reptilians to this day. They are the Jews, The Serpent, The Synagogue of Satan. We will win. Trump will also help rebuild our home planet Mars.

FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT

I pray for god to grant me a wife, or a job, or anything to help make me useful.

COME THE FUCK ON, MULDER, YOU AGAIN?
Nobody here is killing themselves, get a grip.
Also, AIM BREIVIK OR AIM NOTHING.

Fucking YEB! Go back to Mexico and take your rightful throne from that literal cuck Pena Nieto.

Find a church that you like the pastor at and stream the services, no reason you can't enjoy a sermon and prayer from the comfort of your shitposting station

Question: Was Trump sworn to defend the constitution or other peoples' consciences?

That said, I think Trump might try to just mind fuck the press by keeping DACA while pushing for legislation that includes the wall, electronic and other defenses, as well as DACA as legislation, all in one law.

Team brain tumor.
Why did they cuck the fuck out under Obama so much?

JUST
DIE

I see CNN is back to there fuckery

you answer to the voter
and mccuck you are going down to cancer

Fuck off FBI

Who do you answer to, Mr. McCain?

Not Trump, as you said.
Not your voters either, since you voted to keep Obamacare.

Hmmmmm... I wonder...