Girls walk out on speech by radical feminist

>Australian feminist Clementine Ford did speech at high school
>Refuses to answer questions from male students, only females
>female students walk out on her speech
>Feminist goes batshit crazy on twitter abusing everyone over the incident, says she shouldn't have to 'give into demands of small minded boys'
>high school in future will never let her speak there again

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/feminist-clementine-ford-sparks-walkout-by-refusing-to-answer-schoolboys-questions/news-story/281fd397dbef086806910390e5dae120
antifeminismaustralia.com/clementine-ford-bullies-disabled-man/
twotter.com/clementine_ford
kikebook.com/clementineford/
archive.fo/5xxdB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

110% tranny.

Ever think feminist just hate the fact they are hideous and blame men that they aren't attractive?

based highschool gen z girls

I'm generally suspicious of women and no, not because of Sup Forums, I don't know what to make of this. Based Aussie chicks or is there more to this story?

she had to take a poo in the loo

Fpbp.

That's 100% it

post meltdown or source you dumb nigger. holy fuck is this your first god damn thread?

gen z makes me optimistic

google her name you lazy fuck there are many articles about this

wheres the link?

Check her out when young no wonder she blames men I think being around all those school boys triggered her hard

Wouldn't you too support a movement that allows you to do whatever the fuck you wanted and gives you some serious advantages over your peers? While sure, lots of them are just hideous looking, unhappy and full of hate, but the majority on it are just there for the gibs, me believes

Checked. Again, is it just gen z being redpilled or just a (((tactic)))? And you started the thread faggot, a thread with lots of potential so you stop being lazy

ugh, op is such a faggot.

> news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/feminist-clementine-ford-sparks-walkout-by-refusing-to-answer-schoolboys-questions/news-story/281fd397dbef086806910390e5dae120

ewwwww

Op is a lazy fag

Here is a story on it
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/feminist-clementine-ford-sparks-walkout-by-refusing-to-answer-schoolboys-questions/news-story/281fd397dbef086806910390e5dae120

Why did they invite her in the first place?

Yeah, I'd hate men too if I was a grl and looked like that

>giving click money to news sites
newfags

thanks but i had already posted the link.

No shit, look at the fucking beast in OP, there's a creature with every reason to hate the world.

checked this cow's twitter, she thinks one of the male parents is behind some kind of misogynist parent movement and lied to the news.

Thank you.
OP is truly a retarded faggot.

There's legendary OP's that archive that shit. Don't try to justify your laziness and since we're at it.

>tits or gtfo

How is it even possible to be so delusional?

Spat my beer

Eh, I've fucked worse. She probably thought she was entitled to a Chad even though she's a 2/10.

Filthy

This thing needs to be in jail for blackmail

Just when you thought she couldn’t sink any lower, feminist Clementine Ford has bullied a mentally disabled man on Facebook.

Clementine Ford shared this post on her Facebook page after self proclaimed feminist Laura Miller (link removed as it appears she deleted her Facebook account) made a post about it.
antifeminismaustralia.com/clementine-ford-bullies-disabled-man/

it's ironic that these bitches hate men then cut their hair and dress and try to look like men.

>This is a 10 in dingoland

twotter.com/clementine_ford

12pm on a saturday. Onya matey

kikebook.com/clementineford/

Imagine going to a high school that invited clementine ford to speak at

Id be pulling my kids out the next day and telling everyone in the office to suck my cock

archive.fo/5xxdB
There. Op should archive next time.

cause schools are run by 60 year old boomer women who hate men and love public sector jobs and false power over male students

Well
That's a positive start to the day.

No.

its upside down here so yeah shes an 01

Likewise

I fear this propping up Gen-Z as uber-conservative.
It's unfortunate they should have to shoulder such a load, and you shouldn't rely on them regardless.. Sadly we sure can't expect it from our own generations.

I hope you're right

>post story
>don't post link
OP sucks black monster cocks

based zyklon girls

>female students walk out on her speech

This is the reality of most women, they hate feminist probably more than we do

>Clementine Ford: We need to move past the idea that everything is up for debate

lol and cultural marxism isnt real

>slowpoke.png

I'd rather fuck a trap and traps are gay

Don't give her oxygen. She fucken thrives on attention and all her clickbait articles give her schmeckles.

My friend was her housemate in Brunswick (of course) for a while, i slept on her couch for a couple of days when I was visiting him. I eternally regret not strangling her in her sleep

>gen z makes me optimistic
GenZ doesn't mean shit. They get the indoctrination too. There were studies done just the same about the Millennials....those studies said they would be Conservative as fuck, as well.....see how that turned out.

I'm gonna need to see this to believe it.

>Uchk...Buzz's girlfriend.
>woof

given greer made a life out of being a disgusting old shell of a person im sure this garbage will be vomitting her manufactured opinions towards us from the (((mainstream media))) until the end of our time

and the media still wonder why the people turn away from the lugenpresse?

>How is it even possible to be so delusional?
Orwell was right....about everything...

>body that large
>tits that small
Unbalanced in more ways than one

>Ford said she had received offensive messages from Aquinas students on her Twitter and Facebook accounts and complained she had been called a “c***”.

Did she forget that she's in Australia?

>Australian women
whew lad no wonder they say cunt a lot over there. Gotta be miserable fighting killer spiders and working in the middle of a desert to come home to these women then turn on your tv and news talking about chinks buying your land.

gross

Mother of all fucks that thing is hideous.

Nah, miserable cunts like Ford die alone.

Fukin narsty

>Ever think feminist just hate the fact they are hideous and blame men that they aren't attractive?
So just like white supremacists then?

If women like this would straighten out with a good hard dicking down, would you rise and take one for civilization?

white supremacists blame men for not being attractive?

aahahhahahhaha she is so desperate for attention

soo funny how nobody will ever pay attention to her she will die ugly, alone and soon i bet

The biggest problem with these cunts is that they go around blathering on about their stupid, destructive ideas. If you could just dick that out of them, you'd be a hero and getting some freaky sex on the side.

I can picture her as a self conscious teen, staring into the mirror before school and feeling such anguish and pain for being so fucking ugly. Its obvious that she spends every moment of her life now trying to get revenge on the popular school boys who never found her attractive. Why are woman are so bad at hiding their neurosis? They make it so tiredly transparent.

Fat revolting pig she is.

feel free to take one for the team mate

Why do people have red mouths under their nostrils to her chin. Even on her chest, wtf? She is sick, probably drugs. maybe mental sickness where she is under distress. Constant crying from self guilt no less. Only one solution, kys. Not you, you. People like this, even if it is (you). Kill yourself.

The biggest problem with knobbing some sense into these buttery behemoths is finding someone willing to do the sacrifice. You'd be forever tainted and also need to worry to not get swallowed whole whilst doing that.

Yuk, I can smell her cheesy piss flaps from here.

High school girls these days know a dike trying to manipulate them into the sack.

i just noticed, she has abbo teeth.

Eh, throw a bag and a few shots of Jack on the mess, it's as good as Angelina Jolie any night of the week.

>try to look like a man
>hates men

Where's the video

>tries to look like a man
>tries to act like a man
>tries to run things like a man
>spends all day saying men are evil
>surprised when women don't listen to her

>Stupid ugly cunt
That's a term of endearment in Australia. It's how they greet their mothers and how they say goodbye to a woman that has rejected their advances in a bar.
One day they will learn a simple headbutt is sufficient.

Maybe feminazis are closet lesbians that use feminazi rallies to pick up chicks...

Before she was a feminazi she was gold digger, a lot of time lapsed since she had a good root.

>Says boys can't handle challenges to their limited worldview
>Refuses to answer boys' questions that would expand their worldview
The true sign of an idiot is when they expect everyone to believe their crap like its the gospel truth and then become flustered when people who don't get what they're saying ask questions. I bet a lot of the questions would be genuine curiosity simply because most boys aren't familiar with feminist screeds. Did she really think that boys should just nod and agree with her even if their worldview is largely different from hers?

I imagine that photo on the right is the last thing the blue ghosts saw before Ms. Pacman got them.

I feel bad for ugly people in general, but one of lifes greatest things is how you can improve upon yourself. Like get fit, do fucking plastic surgery if you have to, see a dentist and try to be successful in some regard.

Angelina Jolie doesn't have rolls that stick out further than her floppy tits

1. Australia
2. No

We call that Coyote Ugly in these parts.

I feel bad for anyone having to attend that lecture

It's crazy that we even have to point out that trannies are mentally ill.

Why would a high school invite that kind of sick individual? You would think that bullying mentally handicapped people is disqualifying.

In the end I think it was a very potent redpill for the students.

read the article lad, apparently some noodle armed beta mated with this quivering blob of rosacea and spawned a sprog.

>Clementine Ford: We need to move past the idea that everything is up for debate
Might be the number one core reason this website hates feminism/leftism so much. This Mongolian fishing forum is one of the few places in the world where literally every fucking thing is up for debate.

>That's a term of endearment in Australia. It's how they greet their mothers and how they say goodbye to a woman that has rejected their advances in a bar.
One day they will learn a simple headbutt is sufficient.

I am sure she is a fine lass after downing a few schooners to the point of passing out.

kek. Fucking Buzz. Looked older to me last time I watched these movies. Now he looks like a little kid. Amazing.

Honestly I'm gonna need more proof that this actually happened.

kek. You wish. There's some beta thirsty enough to put up with her abuse.

I remember my time in high school, they had someone come to give a speech about accepting fags or something. When he asked if anyone would like to stand for a society that bullies people, I got right the fuck up and told him "Well they should at least know what's coming for them". He never came back to that school, and I wasn't very popular until I left it. I still think it was worth it, though.

She has a partner and a baby according to her twitter. Don't know if married, or gay, or any other details