DO NOT DENY THE HOLOCAUST GOYIM

DO NOT DENY THE HOLOCAUST GOYIM
YOU WILL GO TO JAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
jewishfederations.org/helping-holocaust-survivors
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-holocaust-denier-ursula-haverbeck-sentenced-to-jail/a-19522941
ibtimes.co.uk/nazi-grandma-ursula-haverbeck-sent-prison-holocaust-denial-1637098
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not funny 60 of my ancestors died in the holocaust

How dare they deny the shoa, my father was turned into a lampshade before he met my mother after the liberation of dachau.

>alt-lite
?

this is racist af my great great great grandaddy was a slave in the holocaust pay me

quick lads get this to t_d (the last bastion of free speech on reddit) surely they will fight this oppression!

Is he retarded why would we complain about it when she's in a country that doesn't have free speech?

My entire family was among the 6 million who died in the holocaust- they were gassed, shot, hung then turned into stepladders, along with another 7 million.
Truly horrifying, we must never forget the 8 million.

I can't be the only one who starts laughing uncontrollably when I read these hyperbolic jewposts

240 of my ancestors died among the 8 gorillion goy. You can't even imagine the pain I feel for them.

>88

That's not funny my grandfather died when he was only 10 years old in the holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Germany doesn't have freedom of speech, so I am not sure what the idiot is trying to convey.

You beat me to it fuck you

It's too late, they already know our game!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

I suppose this dude identifies are alt-right, and hes shitting on moderates?

Germany is way too cucked, you cant blame moderates for this.

Ironically people probably would believe in the holocaust if they didn't do shit like this. I know the only reason I question the narrative is because they're terrified of it being discussed openly.

It's fucked up that someone can be imprisoned for expressing an opinion. I truly struggle to understand how anyone, left of right, can think that's a good idea.

>It's fucked up that someone can be imprisoned for expressing an opinion. I truly struggle to understand how anyone, left of right, can think that's a good idea.

It's not truth what matters, but victory.
People minds are the real prize here.
Free Speech or not, doesn't matter.

G-goy, what? Why would you ever laugh at the tragic death and stepladdering of over 9 million jews?
In fact, I say you donate 10 million dollars here jewishfederations.org/helping-holocaust-survivors in memory of every jew who was shoah'd and turned into a barstool.

anti nazi brainwashing.
Regular people need to be told by the media when they're being brainwashed to be able to shake the conditioning.
Go ahead and ask a normie why Nazis are the most super duper evil ever and that anyone who sympathizes with them needs to be dehumanized.
if you do it right there will be a spark in their eyes as they slowly realize they've been conditioned and you've freed another mind.

the holocaust was very real, i know because my grandfather died in auschwitz...
he fell from a guard tower and was impaled on the delousing chamber chimney while spectating the camp beach volleyball competition.

Being jailed for questioning something and using critical thought.

I'm glad that denying real history carries with it consequences. For too long hateful people have been hiding behind freedom of speech in their defamation of the chosen

don't live in unfree countries if you want to live freely

inb4 arrested

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

>Dead eyed tranny
Let me know when it commits suicide so I can have a laugh.

GOY HOW COULD YOU BE SO ANTI-SEMITIC?!

You better have paid your reparations, goy.

It's truly incredible how Hitler killed 9 million Jews. If I had 1 dollar for every one of the 10 million Jews that Hitler killed, I would have a lot of dollars. At least 22 million dollars, since I get 2 dollars for every of the 11 million Jews killed. So it's settled. The government should pay me 36 million dollars. 3 dollars x 12 million Jews.

underrated

Don't you see? If we let people express their ideas freely Hitler would return and gas the world. It's for the greater good that we suppress these anti-semetic views.

of course they are silent
the last time they tried to promote free speech, they were mobbed by domestic terrorists, called nazis, and were ripped apart by the media despite getting beaten bloody by thugs in masks

terrorism works. they've been terrorized into silence.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

Will jews ever stop selling ww2, or what will make them stop peddling this lie?

Muh gorillion

she must have had a jew lawyer and/or a jew judge
i feel like i could have defended her better but would then be jailed myself for holocaust denial so it would be quite the pickle

Does 'Exitus acta probat' ring a bell?

DON'T FORGET THE FIVE HUNDRED BILLION, GOYIM

You don't have free speech in Germanistan.

why is it so dangerous to have these ideas that a grandmother gets fucking jailed?

germcucks are disgusting, i bet her liberal cocksucking granchild ratted her out

Based germanic granny doesn't fear death.
Her Glory will be eternal!

We are winning so hard they are putting the elderly in prison.

ratted her out for fresh batch of somali semen.

>the bigger the lie the more....

>Based germanic granny doesn't fear death.
You reminded me of a scene in Band of Brothers where Nix was 'looting' a NAZI officer house and the wife saw him and sat there fearlessly. The last real women back then.

this though

The escalating ones always get me.

We should write letters to her

Poor lady just refuses to eat their lies

Kek. We lol but I've actually made up retarded stories about fake grandparents meetimg at camps when they were 10 years old and then being killed. Normies are too afraid to call bullshit

Lmao free speech on T_D? No such thing. Banned unless you suck trumps dick.

Holocaust deniers are retards but I wouldn't put them in jail.

Because the lie starts to unravel when one person examines it critically, now imagine what happens to the lie when a hundred, or a thousand, or millions of people do the same.

Israel and the entire modern Jewish power structure are founded upon this hoax. You debunk it, and everything they've done for the past 70-80 years comes into question. And once you debunk this big lie, people are going to start looking into other lies we've been told. And down comes the entire jewish agenda, centuries worth of planning, subversion, covert warfare, assassinations, all down the drain. You become complete pariahs at this point. there will be tribunals, executions, massive political upheaval in every nation on the planet.

That's why it's imperative to them that their Holocaust myth stay unchallengable and unquestionable. That's why it's the only historical event in our recorded history that's illegal to question or investigate or revise under pain of imprisonment or death.

672 of my ancestors of the 12 gorillion died back then.

It was awful. They gassed, them cooked them, used them as target practice, fed them to the dogs, used there heads to play ball with, and more.

13 Gorillion... never again.

The fact that they're put in jail for it more or less proves they aren't retards.
>...find out who you aren't allowed to criticize

>hyperbolic
Nigga, you have a lot of learning to do.

Without ww2, there is zero reason to have sympathy for the jews. If you reveal it was a massive hoax, it intensifies how evil and disruptive they really are.

If you want to destroy the jew, you have to destroy ww2 and continue to build a case against it and unmask them for who they are.

She's one of the few true holocaust victims

Never forget the fap machines goyim

In Germany, even defending a Holocaust denier is illegal. Even in the US (((they))) banned Dailystormer and Stormfront. Sup Forums is next, and what will we do about it? I'm surprised some of you haven't done hacking or whatever to protest.

My grandpappy died in the holocaust.

Fell out of a guard tower.

Denying the holocaust is now part of my pension plan.

should cal them holoatheists

lmao

>yes goyim break the law

both my grandmothers were gassed in the holoocaust last week, they were only 6

Never forget the Auschwitz Miracle

Me on the left btw

Absolute genius.

hateful old whore should get the electric chair tbqhwy family

/ourgrandma/
what a brave woman

>being this retarded

GAS THE KIKES

deep

>even defending a holocaust denier is illegal
So do they get a lawyer or is it just of to gulag?

WYF did I just watch? Just when I thought I had heard it all

she gave a tv interview, wasn't ratted out

must have known she would go down, so kudos to her. maybe it's safer inside these days in kraut town, or maybe she wanted to send a message

It's missing something to the tune of "I'll bill you for the window later!" in the fourth or fifth panel.

Guys this entire story smells like semitic shit

>'Nazi Grandma'
>eight months in jail
dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-holocaust-denier-ursula-haverbeck-sentenced-to-jail/a-19522941

>'Nazi Grandma'
>her appeal to reverse a 10-month sentence
>handed a two-year prison sentence
ibtimes.co.uk/nazi-grandma-ursula-haverbeck-sent-prison-holocaust-denial-1637098

>hateful old whore should get the electric chair tbqhwy family
Sure, old ladies that say the wrong thing need to be punished. Also, if a five year old says the wrong thing, should bash that little fash right away. Nobody has the right to disagree with you and speak it, they should be tortured to death.

germany is a theocratic dictatorship

one of them shrank my granpas head, he got better though

yeah im phoneposting like a cunt and don't have that one which is far superior. somebody post it

This picture is offensive to the 6 million who laid down their lives. Honestly, the 36 million don't deserve this treatment. The 1.296 billion must be avenged for this slander. The 1.679616 trillion won't rest until you pay for this... with interest.

>do they get a lawyer or is it just of to gulag?
Probably just a fun camp, unless you are a nigger, then it's excusable because of the rich culture you have brought

... In a real court, in order to prosecute someone for denying the holocaust, they'd first have to prove there was a holocaust to deny.

DONT FORGET THE 30 MILLION GOY

How dare she deny it. I have been trying to replicate masturbating people to death. That idea was brilliant!

>She will die in prison
Implying any of us are truly free

oy vey, a miracle

He's bitching because he thinks people are being silent about it.
The truth is, Germany is such a lost cause that it can't be helped anymore.

>Ironically people probably would believe in the holocaust if they didn't do shit like this.
Yeah, I didn't really question it. Then I found out it was illegal to do so in many places; then I was obligated to question it.

Why would people complain about free speech when Germany doesn't have free speech? The fuck is this autismo trying to say?

And then later had to help gather the dead bodies

gas yourself kike

We need to double down on conferate staue removal and move swiftly into Nazi/Holocaust memorial removals. Without the reminder of slavery, blacks lose power. Without the reminder of the Holocaust, jews lose power.