110 arrested in prostitution sting in Bellevue Wa including local sports radio personality, Mitch Levy

110 arrested in prostitution sting in Bellevue Wa including local sports radio personality, Mitch Levy.
archive.is/aazs2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aazs2
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4nmewn/what_is_the_full_and_real_story_of_the_perfection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too soon

bumplf

too soon

sauce?

Wtf is wrong with you, kys

>archive.is/aazs2
good article lots of detailed info. Thanks faggot user.

fpbp

way too soon you prick

What? She a qt, what is wrong?

Whats the big meme about this picture?

this is a new low even for Sup Forums

She is, dare i say... UMA DELICIA

too soon

Who is this ?

they should have let them repp little girls for longer, what I gathered from the autism

it just reeks of normie,and reddit stench in here

delete this

Way to soon user

I she gonna be ok?

Too soon

Too soon

Too soon

>that title
>that file extension

I ain't opening that pic nigga

>The parents of a 22-year-old Bellevue man arrested in the sting called police to file a missing-persons report, only to learn their son had been booked into jail.

It's too fucking soon, besides it's a sad story.

It's a still from the recovered Grifter film

>gif
nope

Too late

>another john demanded a discount because he had gotten lost on his way to the condo [the sting apartment]
Lol

rip

I wonder how the antifreeze tasted

You should tho, a proud fap indeed

Even after all these years it's still too soon user

>2017
>buying sex still being illegal

try to catch up america.

The what?

way too soon, fuck you op

Flag checks out. Kys you monkey.

Fuck you faggot. Too soon

>implying
Every girl you order will be the same overweight 45 yo whore.

ID=FAG
AUEHUEHUAHEUAHEUHAUEAHEUEHUA

sauce.

>order
>not knowing what a pinsaro is

Jesus could you not? I'm still in thereapy after what we did to her

UMA
M
A

DELICIA
E
L
I
C
I
A

I understand you to be a massive newfag piece of shit. There are very few limits to what Sup Forums is willing to do and going here is NOT one of the. What happened that night is just.....

Too soon you fuck.

>tfw they will never make a real doll version of her
and if you were to special request one, you''d end up in prison or worse

What the fuck are you thinking, o.p. posting that shit here?

I've seen some fucked up things on the chans, but this has to top them all. Have some respect. Too soon man.

What sort of retarded me-me is this? Is this some sort of shit viral marketing attempt?

No.
First rule applies here.
Just.
No.

>Who was this ?
FTFY

Shit attempt at creating an ebin me-me it is then. Go back to discord, leddit, or what shit site you come from, fag.

the meme is dead. time for all of you guys to go back to plebbit. reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4nmewn/what_is_the_full_and_real_story_of_the_perfection/

Holy Fuck dude MODSSSSSS

>DAYbKqWN
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY NIP FUCKER STOP HIDING YOUR SMALLDICK FLAG FAGGOT

Yeah, while the scripted "too soon" responses are and have always been lame; you also outed yourself as a newfag which is also lame.

>go back to plebbit
>literally one of the oldest memes on this site
Gtfo and kys summerfag

whos got the pic with her and the asian guy

>literally one of the oldest memes on this site
lol.

PIZZAGATE

is the girl ok?

no

>started in 2009
Show yourself out newfag

>he actually fell for the cover up
let me guess, you think CNN is unbiased and 6 million jews were holocausted

it should be legal

its not a meme you insensitive fuck

that's her funeral picture.

too soon user... too soon...

Fuck man. I like shock value as much as the next guy but even this is a little too soon.

too soon

I guess when you graduated highschool in 2011, 2009 seems like being an old fag.

That picture has been around since at least 2007.

It is a perfectly titled filename.

I have a feeling you might be an underagedb&

Too fucking soon, you disgusting son of a whore

Rude

It's a dead white girl. Of course Sup Forums will weep for her.

too soon

fpbp

>used to live in Bellevue
>hired prostitutes there and in surrounding areas

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while you're away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its sad but true.

>all these newfags ITT
The absolute state of Sup Forums