How can Israelis get away with such racism and bigotry, and yet we are not allowed to...

How can Israelis get away with such racism and bigotry, and yet we are not allowed to, yet shills all say "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east"?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

Israel IS the only democracy in the Middle East, try being a Christian in Durka Durka land like Pakistan, Talibanistan, Iran or turkey you'll be killed and put up in the new ISIS video.
It doesn't change the fact talmudists are the synagogue of satan and every muhammedan and talmudist who doesn't convert to Christianity needs to be removed from earth but the fact is they are the only good country there

Israel isn't a democracy.

It's a theocracy.

It's no different than SA.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

a Christian theocracy would be a democracy, that's what Canada should be. Give absolute rule to HM Queen Elizabeth II, she was chosen by the Grace of God, why should we question who God put on the throne? Our elected leaders will never surpass who God chose for us, and we need to outlaw all religions except Christianity

Heheheheh checked.

I built a dossier on these sick vermin.

White people feel excessive levels of guilt and empathy, which prevents them from standing up to the Jews.

Not everyone believes in Abrahamic religions you fucking imbecile.

racism is disgusting, i thought the jews were the good guys but after seeing this im having second doubts

If you don't believe in Christianity you're mentally retarded

There is no such thing as "race" just Humans made in Gods image, and the beasts God gave man Dominion over like the cows, horses, niggers, Chinese, goldfish, dogs

I believe in god and certain aspects but I'll never trust a book or church that has been distorted by kikes from the beginning.

Are you jewish?

>God created niggers
No wonder the world is so shit.

I pray for the day the middle east get it's shit together and destroys Israel. That cancer has caused far too much suffering.

Israel needs to burn to ashes.

Yeah the Catholic Church was infiltrated by Satan since Constantine, but the bible is the truth.
No Hungarian
God made all the animals, with the niggers he warned if we walk contrary to him the beast of the field will grow in number, he will make our high ways desolate, he has violence in his hands and will steal our children, this beast he said wears clothing and cries mightily unto God. This can describe either Arabs or niggers they do this in Europe now if we didn't become liberal their population would still be below ours

>Israel IS the only democracy in the Middle East

This is ridiculous - there are over 3 million people in the West Bank who have no vote, and no rights. This is not a democracy at all.

Just north of Israel, despite invasions by Israel (and the USA), Lebanon clings to its democracy. Zionist and American attacks on Lebanese democracy have made it a fragile thing though.

Arabs aren't human, they don't deserve the right to vote that's a right that's strictly for human beings. We need to outlaw the right to vote for orientals, niggers, injuns and women

pic related

We need to put these animals to the gallows, their Talmud says the Lord Jesus Christ and their only chance at eternity in Heaven is burning in Hell in Feces.
Any kike who professes a belief in the Talmud should be removed from this God given Earth for blasphemy, whether it's through hanging, burning, electrocution or firing squad I don't care as long as he is removed along with his Muhammedan pawns.

Being a "Democracy" doesn't mean you can't also be a racist nation (see: 90% of US/British history). One has nothing to do with the other.

Racism isn't real, there is no race there is humans and animals, if I don't allow niggers into my shop that's the same as disallowing a dog into it, sorry I don't want animals inside there's no harm in that.

Jews are all going to pay. Mark my words.