Trump

So is he ending or keeping DACA?

>caring about anything blumpf does at this point

Yeah

Why is Mike Cernovich being such a faggot about DACA?

idk but im making CACA, be right back

if he doesnt end it then it's RWDS

Correct.

>is cheeto guy DACA?
my bet is: yes he will, he didn't say jackshit right now because he already has a lot of shit to deal with to now have to listen to people calling him a monster (yet again,kek) for not having kept his word

>you're a taco, you are supposed to hate him n sheeeeeeeit dawg
i neither hate him nor like him, he is just a buger being a burger and trying to put things in order in his cunt. As for the DACA recipients, i couldn't care less about them, i mean they just use the muh cultural heritage n sheeeeit when it is well known that chicanos and others like them are just as racist, or even more in many cases, as white people. Drop them in the middle of the gulf of mexico as they will be three things: a bunch of whinning pieces of shit, petulant scumbags and most likely will take the few jobs that are still left after the shitshow that nafta and fobraproa was.

Absolutely this.

No one cares what that cheeto gorilla does. It's over for him. He's getting impeached. Get over it drumpfkins.

>shilling like this
damn! after all this shitshow, i would have thought you'd eventually surrender and get the fuck off, but you all have proven to be resilient being, kek

>Shill
You're still pushing this lie? The wrong candidate won you're just fooling yourself. Enjoy world war 3

Hopefully so. He's already broken a major promise by sending troops into Afghanistan, pulling a second flip-flop so soon will hurt him greatly in the long term.

If he does keep DACA with the belief that it'll help him draw in more hispanic voters then he has made a huge mistake. A lot of people don't realize how much legally immigrating hispanics hate the ones that cross illegally. It'll bite him in the ass.

I hope you're being paid good to be shilling this hard.

this orange dude is certainly a prick, but he is by no means as fucking crazy as the other cunt that was proven to be a fucking psychopath that wouldn't have had a second thought before waging war upon russia because muh """hacking""" (which is bullshit).

It could go either way. But he still wins no matter what.

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
Literally your only argument. Try that on Reddit and see how far it gets you

this moron lost because he was a joke and a proxy to begin with. I can't believe proud "Aryans" let a bunch of mongoloid slav fucks actually inject themselves like that a sow this bullshit into American politics.

and here I was thinking only kikes and libtards could do that; turns out a bunch of commie fucks can do it as well. I guess that's what decades of jewish programming will do to a nations peoples.

but your no better of taco bender. Mexico was destroyed by the same sheeny snakes that are rotting this country from the inside out. Mexico just fell sooner and abit harder.
the jews are everywhere, everywhere there is a bank, the jews have managed to take control of the strings.

They'll call him a monster no matter what. He doesn't need to concern himself with the opinions of people who will twist anything he does into a negative. He just needs to get shit done

The collective memory of those who are still latched onto the teat of the MSM indoctrination machine is only like two weeks anyway. They wont remember what they hated him for a few weeks ago because theyll have a new outrage by then

Yknow im going to say you aren't even a shill. You're a troll pretending to be a shill. Even shills aren't this blatant

>So is he ending or keeping DACA?
Ending, of course.

It has to happen eventually anyway. Our post 1945 relative level of safety isnt how human history has always been. Shit has to collapse. People have become weak and spoiled. Our system is unsustainable. Dont pretend like trump made a difference one way or another with that

Nigga you got me

>No one cares what that cheeto gorilla does. It's over for him. He's getting impeached. Get over it drumpfkins.

Truly reddit tier argument. If aren't a shill, then you're a troll, and that just makes it sadder that your doing this for free.

if one looks at it from this particular point of view, then both of them fucking suck: Shillary is just a crazy warmonger that's been involved in a lot of shit that has only brought burgerland nothing but problems and shit, millions of people died because of those operations to spread """liberty and democracy n sheeeit""", many burger soldiers either died or came back home mentally/physically mutilated for a war that they had nothing to do, usury has fucked everyone up without exception and no one can say anything about because you will be deemed a monster/madman/stupid/etc.; trump is literally sorrounded by ((((((kushner)))))) and kikeman sachs boys that sure as fuck are manipulating him (Bannon getting fired is just another proof that those shitheads are running the business, nothing surprising really). There's simply no way to escape this

>mexico fell soon and harder
yes we did and back in 1989 i would have loved someone like this orange dude, but the trump movement took place way too late (only if it hadn't kike influence).

has it ocurred to you that he is being paid to do this kind of thing like everyone else?

I don't pay much attention to airheads what did* he say?

the last nations standing are Venezuela (it's being coup'ed as we speak, these protests are just like "the arab spring" it has nothing to do with that mulatto Marduro, more to do with the new american century and Venezuela's huge oil reserves.

the next Iraq will be there and Maduro will be the next "evil" Sadam.

god I respected that man, Sadam was the last fucker on earth unafraid to speak the truth about the glory of nationalism and the Zion controlled world.

I post alot of racist shit on this board, but honestly I don't have a problem with other people, aside from nigger apes from the congo and kikes, I've actually have gotten along with alot of Mexicans and Asians, its always black apes and kikes who are at the spear head of world destruction, and niggers are just the tool Jews use to apply the Zion heel.

I respects Mexico's history, I respect the people of Mexico and the mexican pueblo.
I do NOT respect Mexican-Americans who have betrayed their country by fleeing instead of fighting the jew communist politicians like Las Camisas Doradas did back in the 30's. Much respect for those Mexicans, but then along came that faggot from Buenos Aires with his crypto-jew bullshit.

stay strong jose, and don't let that cock-sucker leftist fuck AMLO win, he is nothing but trash that wants to give a bunch of indians free shit all to seem like the good guy. NO TO AMLO!

Venezuela
North Korea
Iran
Syria

stay strong and destroy the jews Arab bros.

not all mexicans are sell out jew fucks.

Bump

He won't give hints on legislation. Leave it up like he's mulling it over when he made up his mind already. Gives the media less of a story.

He'll end it I believe. One, it is in line with campaign promises. Two, gets rid of future Democratic voters. Three, I observe resentment of illegals by legal Hispanics, I don't think Trump will let that feeling go to waste.

maybe, although I dont think there is a lot of these Hispanic legals you speak of, I'm sure there is some, but not the majority.

I have a feeling he's going to keep it based on his comments about "putting heart" into his decision and also saying "We love the Dreamers" when asked about whether or not he's going to end it.

Parts of Texas, Florida, a speckling of Hispanics in California/Arizona/New Mexico. The majority of Hispanics in Colorado, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Midwest.. illegals or anchor babies. Same goes for virtually every major great lakes, East coast, or southern city. find a few in every county it seems.

He needs to prevent the Congressfags from passing amnesty for them.

All these expulsions of spics reminds me of jewish pogroms (expulsions) in europe, kek

Long live the aryan race!

>implying this "we love them" will not turn out another classic flip-flop and end it, he doesn't give a flying fuck about what the media says
come on

ending it dummy

He's gonna end it but he gave Ryan 3 days to make him an offer.

RINOs are exposing themselves to get primaried.

Some of them are going to introduce an amnesty bill.

To bypass trump they need a veto proof amnesty bill.

Again... why do Democrats exist?

The top Democrats in Washington appear to be RINO Republicans.

More like the Spanish Inquisition.

DACA is caca

Trump and the GOP gain nothing from keeping DACA.

- pro-illegal Hispanics are already butthurt seething mad and will never vote for Trump or GOP.

- amnestied DACA people will vote Democrat even if Republicans make them legal.

There is no upside for Americans, the GOP, or Trump.

Only way out for DREAMERs is Canada or a veto proof amnesty bill.

He'll keep it so he can bask in all the praise people will give him for being so reasonable.

>he doesn't give a flying fuck about what the media says

Oh yes he does. The media is just about all he talks about now when not on teleprompter.

If Trump gets bullied into keeping DACA he looks like a cuck and weak.

The left will gloat and use it against Trump as a "broken campaign" promise.

- are Democrats going to shutdown Mueller investigation?
- will Democrats allow Trump to run unopposed in 2020?
- will Democrats shut down all Russiagate investigations?
- will Russian sanctions be lifted?
- will Democrats agree to fund wall?

None of that shit will happen. Trump keeps DACA and/or agrees to amnesty, he loses political capital. He submits to the left and looks like a cuck.

He might lose my support if he doesn't end it. I'm still mulling it over.

But another big question is, why the fuck are so many republican politicians supporting DACA? What the fuck? I'm starting to feel like all republicans are just democrat plants.

Trump isn't that naive. The liberals hate him to the bone and deep down in their hearts don't give a rats ass about illegal Mexicans.

They'll laugh at him, gloat about coercing him in submission, and then impeach him.

He'll show weakness.

Why would you want to honor a obama era promise, which Trump has personally said he is against?

>democrats are being paid by ((((them))))
>republicans are paid by ((((them))))) as well
>still wondering why those dudes behave the way they do despite what their predecessor from long ago used preache
you still asking this given all the shit that's been exposed?
it's all about money and keeping things the way they are, you unemployed and we enslaved, it's been like that for what, 20 years? the thing about your politicians is that they don't care at all about what the commoner needs or used to do long ago when still got a job, all that matters is shekels and indoctrinating people, and the same is happening everywhere anytime, the difference here is that some of you guys are actually behaving in a hostile way towards them while whites in europe are welcoming muslims and niggers with open arms. who would have thought that your redneck mentality and pricks of the sort would save you in this time of crisis while docility of euros would be their own undoing.

He will cuck out and keep it.

Should have voted for Cruz, fuckers.

ending .....and he will unleash ICE to roam around setting roadblocks and asking for "your Papers" at any chance they have...get ready if you don't look Anglo

The idea of that happening makes me rock hard.

He's gonna use it as leverage to get the wall built.

Trump would be dumb to keep DACA.

If this is such a pressing humanitarian issue then why don't the faggots in congress pass vet proof bipartisan bill and give these DACA Dreamfags their amnesty?

They want Trump take all the risk.

If Democrats gave a shit about illegals and didn't think giving them amnesty was suicide then Obama would have done it in his first 2 years.

"We loves Mexicans" says Ryan and the other RINOS. But these faggots won't put their careers at risk to cut them their amnesty or give them legal status through legislation.

If congress loves the motherfucking DREAMERs, they have the power to protect them without Trump.

These fuckers should put up or shut up.

If they want the DREAMERs, they should get that veto proof bill ready,

Google searches even tell me that the polls say the majority of Trump supporters/republicans support DACA?

What the fuck is going on?

perhaps civic nationalists or just more shilling?

what is he saying?

He ended DAPA already.

Why would Trump care about praise from liberals.

He already pulled us out from the Paris Accord even with RINOs shilling hard for the Paris Accord.