Why does Sup Forums hate abortion? It's literally eugenics

Why does Sup Forums hate abortion? It's literally eugenics.
>inb4 what race is it
Low IQ is highly correlated with unplanned pregnancies, most aborted babies regardless of race would be of inferior quality.

We don't. Abortions is a great thing for population and retard control.

It's murder, and the bible says to kill a murderer
These kikes who push for us to kill our own need to be hanged, all these kike doctors who ask women to murder their own, or carry out this operation should be hanged, drawn and quartered. We need to suffer these kikes the way they suffer our children!
And the women need to be whipped, in public take them to Dundas square for the public to see, this is the punishment of child murderers! Whip them until the streets run red with their blood as the hospital ran red of their child's blood, then institutionalize them

My solution to reverse falling birth rates,
Reduce income taxes by 10% for every child born, exclude non whites from this, in fact increase the income tax for any non white by 25% for every child born, reduce their taxes by 50% for castration so that we can be assured they will never reproduce
Hang all the doctors who commit murder, and whip the mothers we can't allow this genocide of our species to continue any longer

I'd be down for legalizing post-birth abortions

This. Abortions only happen because we let our women become degenerate and our men become children.

I'm more down with post-birth abortion than actual abortion. Let's start with everyone at abortion clinics everywhere. And every woman who uses slut pills.

ONLY for niggers and spics. if more than 0 are born to any nigger bitch or taco slut then get rid of that welfare parasite

The man needs to take the reigns, the bible says the man is the head of his wife, well the men lost control of the reigns and allowed the kike talmudists to tell OUR women how to live. Enough is enough, men control your wives, I REFUSE to even speak to any whore who has killed her children, I tell harlots that they should wear a skirt not pants because I'm against cross dressing. People in this modern day and age don't react well because they've allowed their sinful desires to take over but they know the truth inside.

Stop being a retard.
>Low IQ means accident baby
>single mother with a child gets a welfare check from the government
>abortions cost a lot of money
If you think niggers get abortions, you're soft in the head. Their kids are cash cows.

This, if you abort a child we will abort you.
That's the punishment for murder.

Then kill also their mothers if it's low iq women that get abortions, that'd be thorough eugenics.

Abortion doesn't count for animals, it's called population control, when we eat eggs do you say this is an abortion? No it's not because it's an animal human terms don't count for an animal.
A nigger or a spic being killed is not murder they're animals you can't murder an animal

Send low IQ mothers to work and let smart women stay home to pass on their good genes

I'm more interested in a more proactive system
Get better birth control to prevent the pregnancies first
It's cheaper and accomplishes the same goal

No, let all humans be fruitful and multiply.
This "high IQ" meme needs to die, it's created a generation of self entitled brats who think they're too good to work on the farm or in the factory, we need intelligent people who will go to the private schools and universities who will work white collar jobs, and the uneducated who will build our nation.
John at the RBC Wong build your car, or skyscraper but Mc'Gregor who's off the boat from Europe will

Birth control is already available. And people still ignore it.

I don't like it because it thins the numbers of whites. But if you advocate leaving abortion clinics in inner cities, then that is all good with me.

Only humans take these, animals have a natural instinct to breed

or you could, you know, not be a whore.

It's the high IQ people that can start businesses and employ people who are willing to work in these place, whether the employee is low or high IQ means dog shit. You can't have companies run by low IQ animals, and if you have more high IQ people, you have more entrepreneurs and more jobs. That's why it's not a meme.

We have population controls for wild animals here in Canada, every year we have to kill a certain number of wolves or seals or bears because their numbers grow too large, why not do the some for other species? Niggers grew too much? The RCMP should give out hunting licenses to allow niggers to be hunted, but better yet send all Niggers back to Africa or even better yet remove the niggers from Africa and make it Anglo

>kill anyone with a low IQ
>only high IQ workers left
>durrr we don't have enough workers in our country we need to bring in labour from abroad
>country becomes 60% white
This is what happened in the two world wars, the uneducated died in Europe and the educated brought in animals to replace them!

Religion aside mu morals are against it. I'm a very peaceful person and the idea of taking a life just goes against my every bone. The only form of abortion I'm somewhat okay with is mercy abortion where the kid would have to live in a hospitable bed his whole life. I some things are worth than death, and one of those is being stuck to a bed on the verge of death your whole life.

Because you are killing babies.
Not all minorities are had.
Look at Herman Caine.
No baby deserves to die.
They didn't ask to be brought into this world.
Parents need to take responsibility and raise their children.
I can't imagine a world without my son or my daughter.
They make the world a better place.

I wouldn't agree with killing all the low IQ people.. I'm just letting you know why it's crucial to breed and raise children with the intent of maximizing IQ. Low IQ savages already outnumber high IQ by a huge margin.

Bad*

>Why are you guys against killing babies

Can't bring myself to support it. Prefer mass sterilization for the purpose of eugenics. Abortion could make future pregnancy more difficult, but not impossible. Sterilization ensures no more Undesirables can be produced per vagina.

Well I'm not for going in there and killing the unborn, but you can remove it at any time. I mean your body is your property, and you can evict the occupant if you want. So I'm against the kind of abortion where they intentionally cut up a mostly formed baby but you can have it gently removed, where then doctors would be bound by law and doctor's code to try and keep it alive even if it will still die.

Just raise children, who cares about IQ? Do you look at your baby son and go "oh gee wiz I hope you have a high IQ"
Raise him and hope for the best, teach him to take an interest in as many fields as possible, besides IQ is a meme created by kikes it means nothing.
A dumb white building cars is just as important as the smart white who started the company, without each other neither one would exist.

We need to round up every single person who supports abortion and hang them, whether it's 1 person or 100,000,000 every one of them should be hanged. To be so cruel that you advocate for child murder is proof of mental insanity that can never be cured. I refuse to associate with anyone who supports child murder, they're insane and deserve to be punished

I said I'm against child murder. It's just property rights start with the body, if the government can tell us what to do with our bodies it's fucked.

That's great and all but MS is never gonna happen. Abortion is the best option. If you can't support it then that's a personal problem. It's keeping African Americans in check. We need Hispanics to drop their Catholicism now so they can make use of it too.

A child is not property. Are you comparing a baby to a nigger?

Exodus 21:22-25
> “And in case men should struggle with each other and they really hurt a pregnant woman and her children do come out but no fatal accident occurs, he is to have damages imposed upon him without fail according to what the owner of the woman may lay upon him; and he must give it through the justices. 23 But if a fatal accident should occur, then you must give soul for soul, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 branding for branding, wound for wound, blow for blow.
Since unborn children are as important to God as other human souls, and killing isn't approved, then it's clear that we should be against it.
We're not going to kill women that have abortions, but we have to be clear about how it's degenerate.

Abortion kills human beings! You guys are advocating for human child murder! This is sick and insane there are people on this board who if given the chance would pull a gun on your son and murder him

Your perception of parenting is warped. "Hope for the best," is not only retarded, but should be criminal considering all the basic and easy shit you can do, or rather NOT do, to score an extra few IQ points that will not only give your child a better life, but a lot of things to thank you for in the future. And it should be every parents' duty to make the best of their child. If you don't want your kid to be the genius with a profitable company and good to his workers, then you're retarded.
There are two (2) bodies when speaking about abortion. One of them was brought into the world without his consent, and could only have spawned because of rape, or consensual sex. I don't know about the former, but the latter is clear-- if you consent to sex, you consent the possibility of conceiving a child. Not your body, not your choice.

No I never said the child is property but your body is, and you can remove whatever you want from your body.

>leaf advocating for fetus rights
>isn't even human himself

This is fucking rich

What if your kid wants to be a carpenter? Will you beat him and tell him NO work as a banker? Makes no sense.
You can't remove a life, murder is sin and those who murder get the noose

I think im gonna be sick!

I'm advocating for HUMAN rights, this is a liberal tactic calling it a fetus not a human it makes it seem different from us. It's not as soon as the speed fetilises the egg it's a human being

Abortion is pretty much the single biggest reason certain minorities haven't been able to pull themselves up out of the dregs of society.
They create a careless, dismissive value of life which perpetuates violent, reckless behavior.
You can almost pinpoint the decline of black america with the rise of black abortion.

So it's instantly going to be considered mentally retarded if it gets aborted? Why didn't you get deported then?

>we need abortion to stop animals
Why don't seals get abortions then? We kill seals to stop them from eating our fish, do the same with your niggers! They do worse than our seals

Obviously not, and to do so would probably fuck with his IQ. If your son has an IQ of 130, he's probably going to succeed no matter what he decides to do. You can do your own research on that, but whether he chooses to be a carpenter or entrepreneur makes no difference. Give him a high IQ and he will do the rest. Your argument was that people with high IQ dont want to work factories. That's because they make more money building factories and hiring workers. If your son wants to work a factory with 130 IQ, kudos to him. It doesnt change the fact that the same child with 90 IQ is not competent to run a business in most cases.

We love it, It's so good it should be mandatory for Jewish babies

Speak for yourself faggot

Jesus himself was a carpenter
Tit carpentry is a noble and valuable profession and we need more of them

Why can't sterilization happen? Flint Michigan lead in water primarily just affected Kangs. No one did anything to make a difference. Why can't specific groups have sterilization, especially if breeding out of proportion to their cost to society?

Reminder that a soul is a collection of relationships, and there is literally nothing wrong with killing a blank biobot to pave the way for more viable offspring.

That's an art project you know and not an actual fetus

You guys worry too much about this, IQ is a concept created by Kikes to make whites feel at ease with murdering their own children "oh my child is dumb he would never be a doctor it's okay if mr Goldberg ripped his body up before he was born" this is literally what half of Sup Forums believes.
IQ is meaningless in humans any human has the capability if he works towards his goal

You should be institutionalized

you are a child

Wouldn't be eugenics with out forced sterilization of one or both parties involved with making the pile of dismembered fetus.

>Why does Sup Forums hate abortion?
I think abortion should be free, and an inseparable package deal with free sterilization. Exception for rape babies.

We need more blue collar workers, everyone wants to work in an office with some software company now. We need blue collar workers, we need men in the army, in the navy, fisherman, stone masons, manufacturers building cars, or working in the steel mills.
Now we have nothing!

I'm fine with abortion
>population control for niggers
>retard removal

Reasonable compromise honestly.

you should grease the gears of an enormous machine

We kill wolves and seals they don't require abortion to reduce their number retard, niggers are NOT human stop treating them like they are
Abortion kills more humans than animals, we don't see animals checking into the abortion clinic to reduce their numbers humans have to grab their rifle or Club and do it themselves

we need more men pounding nails through things

God, you stupid leaf, let me spell it out for you:
Yes, you're right, we need low IQ and high IQ people. High IQ people are better than low IQ people because they create jobs for the low IQ. We are both against abortion. If everybody including niggers raise children with the intent of maximizing IQ, whites would still be smarter, and blacks would still have to lick their boots to work. Except now we have a smarter society with greater capacity for reason and logic. The fact I have to say it to you so many times makes me feel like I should stay away from canadian women.

>it's a thing because I say it is

OK leaf we get that subhumans feel empathy for other non-human entities. It's like you share a common bond

Moloch

>tfw 100k+/year 1099 carpenter
office jobs ain't shit nigger.

It should be offered with an optional dip of the head into liquid nitrogen and gentle tap with a hammer that isn't really optional

abortion is redpilled it will cull non-whites
can you stop you christcuck. Go suck jewish dong

I DONT CARE ABOUT NIGGERS STOP BRINGING UP NIGGERS THEYRE ANIMALS ITS OKAY TO KILO THEM ACCORIDNG TO THE VIBLE WE DONT NEED ABORTION TO REDUCE THEIR NUMBER JUST MAKE IT LEGAL TO HUNT THEM

It was an art project involving actual fetuses and actual cannibalism.

You are way too emotional. I think you need to relax and read over everything I typed when you're not so frustrated.

You're not wrong, by the way.

Florida Panhandle?

If abortion is eugenics, then banning abortion is super eugenics because the mother ends up dying in a botched abortion because she can't get a quality abortion operation.

You're confusing it with the last New Zealand-Tonga football match

No I'm just fed up with the retarded liberals who took over Sup Forums since this election
>dude abortion is based it stops niggers XD
Abortion kills more human beings than it does animals, we need population control here on our seals and wolves but I've NEVER heard of a seal or wolf getting an abortion, we have to take matters into our own hands and we have to do the same with a nigger this is just common sense, use your brain! God gave you one for a reason

Should murder be legalized because most of the murdered people are non-white? It's a stupid idea that kills innocent people of all races, including yours.

Aren't whites the main people getting abortions? Mexicans have Catholicism, blacks lack the cash.

There is one race, the human race the term race should be outlawed
There's humans and animals that's it
Negroes fall under the category of animal along with Arabs and orientals

Go read what i typed but replace 'niggers' with low IQ whites

Ayyyyyy

I don't hate abortion for black people

Sup Forums is pro-abortion.

I would even accept post-birth abortion. We really do not need retarded and deformed babies to live. It's more humane to kill an unconscious baby than have real people waste their lives looking out for retards.

Eastern New Mexico

Abortion is murder, if you think its ok to tear apart unborn children you're an abomination and you need to be put to death just like all these disgusting and filthy American women these days.

Its because of abortion women have turned into disgusting whores because it is the only way women can escape adulthood and become good for nothing rusty cum buckets.

It promotes degeneracy and is thus a tool of communism.

Finally someone else says it, in my more liberal days I thought prison might be enough, but I see the truth and realise now only the noose is enough for these murderers

So you want to let them off even though you don't like them?