Tell me why Paganism is not retarded

Tell me why Paganism is not retarded.
The more I learn about it the more I disliked. The more I read about it, the more retarded I find their practices.
Pagan west Europe was a shithole, Pagans were utter shit warriors and sucked war, many of their traditions were gruesome and archaic, west Europe never achieved a thing under Paganism except for chimping out and killing other European tribes, they never had a doctrine or anything significant as a foundation..
Roman Paganism was a literal rip-off from Greek religion, i.e. Jupiter=Zeus, Neptune=Poseidon, Venus=Aphrodite, Mars=Ares, Mercury=Hermes, Saturn=Kronos, and so on.
Both Roman and Greek Paganism were satanistic and obscure.
Pic related, Saturn eating his own son.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ is the ultimate redpill.

Lol except the Trinity is pagan.

Paganism is retarded. For as much as Sup Forums seems to hate Africans and black people, they should know that white people were pretty much living the same way until their societies were Christianised.

>b-but muh Rome and muh Greece!

Those were Mediterranean societies. Not pure whities. Pure whities were basically the Niggers of the North until Mediterraneans, like Greeks and Jews who had converted, brought civilization to them. It's exactly the reason why now you see America declining, because white people are going back to their pre-Christian proclivities.

Also, these posts deserve a (you).

lol did they patent the number 3?

Different times,different needs.Christianity is a jewish as it gets.Not on the Jezzuz was a kike-0-1,but on the cultural side.You have,an old cruel and stałe culture.What do you do?You take the happiest things in that culture (easter,holidays) adapt them to your new culture,add some hook-points as the one god and his propget and vouila,people who were pagans are christcucks now.Wanna see true Christianity?Go to saudi Arabia,and seek the 2,3% of christians.They are one of the last few who remain true to the originall Christianity.No different from islam monkeya

Its an locomotive,that is slowly heading towards end of the rail.You may always delay the end,but its coming near.Paganism ride Has ended long ago.It starts anew.If you are too scared to be atheist,but too woke to be a christian,ypu become a pagan.You believe in something,but canr define that.You Stay true to traditions,but because of tradition-not the religion.You are superstitious,about different thigs,but not because of biblicall superstitions,but of your own.It may sound strange,but its a cycle.Heard about the bad TIMES good TIMES cicle?Bad TIMES are gone.New era,of people too Fender off christianity is coming.Some of them may become,islamist jewish Or atheist.Some may become buddhist.But on the end,they will still cling onto pagan tradition-not,eat their local food,and breed with their kind.Just like pagans did.

Not cpunting ''america.Uh-oh that is different thing

Greek and Roman (as well as Nordic,indian,Slavic) paganism all based on an earlier pre historic religion. The names of God's are just garbled up by passing of time. (In same way English is garbled up German)
Romans and Spartans were very successful warriors.
All religion is nonsense btw

You fucked trees and sacrificed your loved ones to odin and got put down like a fucking dog by Christianity. Your paganism is weak as piss.

Christianity is nearly abolished in the middle east, therefore Saudi Arabia is not a good representation.
Also Christianity is not Jewish, Christianity was not even funded by Christ himself, but by Romans who followed his teachings. Christianity is Roman at most.

im gonna need the opposite of this meme. some neckbeard virgin fuck saying he is now a christian and has a new found love for religion and traditional-ism

>All religion is nonsense btw
Not nonsense moron, the very current situation of western society is because of Islam and Judaism.
Religion is THE GREATEST driving force in current society.
Nothing more retarded than an atheist who can't realize this.
Being an atheist in modern day is no different than a moron being non-political as bad politics eat your society alive.

But it is retarded

>t. retard

prohpet isa (pbuh) was a muslim.

as if europeans never killed millions of each other over disagreements over christianity

Speak for yourself faggot

fuck off with your dead kike on a stick

Pretty much this:
Paganism did some pretty heinous shit that history didn't bother recording a lot of (information is out there- Wicker man for example, many such cases.) Interesting that the main venue where Christians made their case against pagan barbarity was the Collossium of Rome which was built from the plunder of the Jewish Temple.

>implying Christians didn't do weird shit
You can point to any culture/religion and find some weird shit that they did. That doesn't mean it permeates the entire culture across different times and places.

Oh cute. An Argentinian Aryan Nordic here to enlighten us. And by that I mean make neopaganism look like cosplay. Which it is. Vastly less real than paganism which went extinct by Christianity 1400 years ago

why does he have two eyes

Heinous is not the same as weird. And I'm talking as a religious practice such as sacrificing infants and war prisoners to blood gods. But you already knew that. Neopaganism justifies the practitioner's sins where Christianity does not. It may make you feel better but that is nothing to base a legit human religion on. Literally. Neopaganism is a dead road always and has been for hundreds of years spitting out all kinds of creative mishmashes since the neoclassical era, but never before.

And Christians performed bloody Crusades where they slayed every man, woman and child. They mercilessly tortured "witches", mentally ill people, and anyone who wouldn't convert to their Jew on a Stick religion. How long have those Catholic priests been fucking little boys? That shit probably goes Waaaaaaaaaay back....

It's all the same shit. Ergo take out the log in your eye before you judge the speck in another man's.

Also who really knows the extent of this "human sacrifice". Obviously Christian sources are not reliable.

Nothing is more retarded than the Abrahamic religions.

It is dummy, it is from Ancient Egypt.

Christianity and the story of Jesus Christ were created by members of various secret societies, mystery schools and religions in order to unify the Roman Empire under one state religion. In developing such a fabrication, this multinational cabal drew upon a multitude of myths and rituals that existed long before the Christian era, and reworked them for centuries into the religion passed down to us today. Contrary to popular belief, there was no single man who was at the genesis of Christianity; Jesus was many characters rolled into one. These characters personified the ubiquitous solar myth, and their exploits were well known, as reflected by such popular deities as Mithras, Heracles/Hercules, Dionysos and many others throughout the Roman Empire and beyond. The story of Jesus as portrayed in the Gospels is revealed to be nearly identical in detail to that of the earlier savior-gods Krishna and Horus, who for millennia preceding Christianity held great favor with the people. The Christ Conspiracy shows the Jesus character as not unique or original, not "divine revelation."

Grow up.

>Roman Paganism was a literal rip-off from Greek religion, i.e. Jupiter=Zeus, Neptune=Poseidon, Venus=Aphrodite, Mars=Ares, Mercury=Hermes, Saturn=Kronos, and so on.
Both Roman and Greek Paganism were satanistic and obscure.

now read about mesopotamian mythology and have your mind blown
they all worshiped the same things

So crusades and witch burnings are religious practices? Sorry to run counter to your Marxist programming but such things involve politics and culture more than religion. The actual practices are very much the same in Roman Christianity as they were 20 centuries ago and don't involve more blood than a chalice of wine. You are ignorant to history because your hidden sins demand it of you, nothing that stands up to rationality. Humans including Christians can be evil. Christianity is justified by what is in the New Testament, the words of Truth and Peace there. Made up paganism justifies anything at all, which is why gaytheists and rudderless hedonists are so attracted to it

Why should I be christian ?
It's dead in most of the youth
and the bible makes zero sense

agreed

>in order to unify the Roman Empire
This is not the reason.

>The story of Jesus as portrayed in the Gospels is revealed to be nearly identical in detail to that of the earlier savior-gods Krishna and Horus,
The Christ Conspiracy, championed by a "Acharya S." on the internet has been taken apart by secular historians for its shoddy scholarship let alone Christian experts. It is ONLY taken seriously by the people that WANT to believe it, noone else. Factually it doesn't hold up except for vague generalities. Religious culture is based on human culture and will have similarities because of that alone. But propaganda is always subjective and made for a purpose. Leftist politics is the reason, the destruction of Western civilization by attacking it at its roots. It fails because its not even rational but its always taken up by the hysterical

Not a really good day for the roman warriors when faced with lightly armed unarmored spearmen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest

I'm no proselyte. If you don't want to believe Christianity that is fine by me, faith is a leap and the resurrection of mortal flesh is a big one. I do feel justified to defend my faith here because of the influx of ignorant white supremacists into this forum since their websites are being extinguished. Christianity is a positive force of peace especially in this era where it has been stripped of its political power. You know that picture of the Pope kissing the black's feet you doofuses like to share so much? It's a scriptural reference to humility and a demonstration of the lack of worldly authority which Catholicism focuses on now. It's lost on you ignorant LARPers. If he wasnt kissing feet he'd be launching bloody crusades against heathens like you. You hate Christianity because that is your leftist programming. Any rational unbeliever would just leave it alone. But you don't. And it is you that will take the Christian redpill while you dig down into true Christian history to justify your radical leftism. Do as you like but the consequences on pol won't ever be the same

whatever man, I'm not stupid enough to get hooked in your scary Kike religion/ It's an obvious psyop to control entire population so Priests can fuck little boys in secret.