Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed

Red pill me on Princess Diana.

Why did she leave her Aryan race for Egyptian Dodi Fayed?

Did Buckingham Palace order an assassination attempt on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Al-Fayed#Early_business_dealings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She also started talking a lot of shit publicly about the royal family.

She was scandalous and self righteous, really.

While I don't particularly care much for Diana, all paparazzi ought to be shot or hanged. They're vultures.

In addition, those who consume celebrity culture are feeding the paparazzi

Y A C H T
A
C
H
T

>Di
>Aryan
She got gingered

because he wuz a kang

He was a good looking Moor 2bh

>an assassination attempt
It wasn't an attempt, it clearly succeeded.

because egyptian men are actual men unlike your feminine white beta cucks.

>Dodi Fayed
>implying his money had nothing to do with this

how do you think he got his money you stupid fuck?he actually worked hard for it. also why would a royal princess care about money?

Chest hair.

>911 digits

Who cares about her. There really isn't anything interesting about her it's just lemmings love talking about it. It's just more celebrity news.

It was really dad's money

Don't be so triggered sandnigger

gonna need multicolored circles and arrows user

>biggest drug dealer family killed anyone

what a shame

It's funny. I remember this happening when I was a kid. No one ever questioned why Diana was with Fayed. What were they doing that night before they got in the car? It was never a topic of discussion.

Everyone was obsessed with finding who was responsible for her death. Was the driver drunk? Were they blindsided by paparazzi on motorcycles? There was an endless number of one-hour segments devoted to investigating the crash. What did the tunnel camera catch before Diana's mercedes plowed into the wall?

And yet now, almost 20 years later, everyone knows what happened and who did it and why. A few hundred years it will be written in British History textbooks "In the year 1997 CE, Princess Diana of Wales was assassinated by the Royal Family after it was found she became romantically involved with a wealthy Arab businessman name Dodi Afayehd."

She was planning to start campaigning on behalf of the Palestinians against Israel.

End.

>"In the year 1997 CE,
"In the year 1997 AD, ...

Fixed it for you.

You really think were winning the culture war, dont you?

I heard that there is a coincidence between the death of diana and jfk jr in that they both have new world creole heritage from the region around the caribbean. Lady Di west indies heritage is shunned because itd make her seem less aristocrat in europe. And JFK Jrs because it makes him less irish or white irish catholic.

Bet she had a nice pussy

Supposedly Lady Di went to the new world countries to hand out invitations herself. And JFK Stayed quiet about some portions of his genealogy as did jackie when questioned shed just say she has jewish ancestry.

Absolutely-doodily-do!

They've tried really hard to obscure the truth. This is the truth.

The Fayed family attempted to muscle their way into Haiti to use it as a center of smuggling operations. In 1964, Muhammad al-Fayad (Dodi's father) signed a pact with Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier toward this end. This is all well known and is in his Wikipedia entry, even. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Al-Fayed#Early_business_dealings

All that is known "officially" is that Fayed left suddenly one night. He left millions in property and luxury items behind which was confiscated by Papa Doc. In reality, he fled the country, fearing Papa Doc's wrath after the latter felt double crossed.

Papa Doc ordered the Ton Ton Macoute houngans (witch doctors, of which he was the most prominent in the country, even dressing like Baron Samedi deliberately) to exact vengeance upon the Egyptian scoundrel. It would, they told him, be paid by his son.

I believe that Papa Doc from beyond the grave showed that Arab Egyptian who the real kangz wuz.

Irish parlor talk is that jfk was descended from irish-hispanics that settled in latin america after fighting for their independence from spain they were promised parcel of lands. So after they won they took their families there. Jackie is descended from dutch antilles ancestry. And Diana has some old venezuelan aristocratic blood. They were some how connected to venezuelan oil.

whats with these threads every day?

we fucking NEVER had Diana threads before but now for the last 2 or 3 I've seen a bunch, what the fuck is this shit.

It's the anniversary of the crash retard.

since 3 goddamn days ago?

fuck this dead sandnigger lovin whore

Or hispanicized irish people. Those irish that grew grief stricken and emotionally traumatic left to trinidad and jamaica. They felt death wasnt worth a parcel of land and a few pennies. Then they went to the US.

What do Lady Diana and Pink Floyd have in common?

Their last greatest hit was 'The Wall'.

Diana was asked why she didn't ride in a British car?

Diana said she would not be seen dead in a Jaguar.

>Dodi Afayehd
looked up the name, and wow

Serves her right

Way overrated.

Because she was a drunken gold digging whore

Did you hear? Princess Diana was on the radio.

And the dashboard, and the windshield....

she was exposing the pedo culture in the buckingham and the BBC.

Whenever someone runs to the MSM to get sympathy, and succeeds..... not a good sign of her character.