Antifa is short for Anti-first amendment

Just remember faggots, advocating for violence is OK if you call the person you disagree with a Nazi for disagreeing with you.

I fucking hate living in a blue state sometimes.

>a nazi
>they're
This hurts just as much.

Antifa made me hate nazis.. made me hate nazi larpers and people who make Germans look like shit.

FUCK YOU UNDERMENSCHT SHIT YOU'RE NOT GERMAN STOP LARPING.

I like Panti-Fa
pic related

I don't get it

The sentence is plural and singular at the same time.
Nazi should be Nazis if you use the plural contraction "they're".

If it was singular what would you use retard

it's "they're" you fucking moron

Blue state here, this is why you have to join the liftwaffe

You wouldn't use anything because it makes no sense. "He" or "She" because one person has one sex.

If that didn't make much sense I mean the whole thought was wrong because "don't tolerate one person" is not the same as "don't tolerate people from a movement" and the sentences do not link together.

Nigga, they just got a status upgrade to Domestic Terrorist Organization as of a few days ago. It is now open season for Antifa.

Singular they is the use in English of the pronoun they or its inflected or derivative forms, them, their, theirs, and themselves (or themself), as an epicene (gender-neutral) singular pronoun. It typically occurs with an antecedent of indeterminate gender, as in sentences such as:

"Somebody left their umbrella in the office. Would they please collect it?"[1]
"The patient should be told at the outset how much they will be required to pay."[2]
"But a journalist should not be forced to reveal their sources."[2]

The correct way to say it would be "he or she" or "his or her" in all of these situations. And I won't staop saying this until we have a new word because using "they" or "them" for that many situations is hard to follow because it can mean any amount of people and puts more focus onto the plurality of the sentence which people are bad enough at.

You're retarded. They is used when the sex is not determined. Yes even for singular.

You can tell whoever says that to fuck off then, because it's a misuse of the pronoun.

No it isn't. You're wrong. Go and research it.

I fucking did, and that's how I know I'm correct. Online dictionaries can suck my dick.

Same goes for you people who say the same damn thing as antifa except about communists. You hypocrites.

Report them to the DHS. Antifa is a gang and they're only a pipebomb attack away from being declared a terrorist organization. Fuckers need to be vanned.

>I'm right because I said I am

Thanks for being able to read.
That's what this has devolved into. If there is one thing my american education actually taught me it's about the use of singular and plural pronouns.

What the fuck? Are you saying it should be "they is" you nigger?

No, I'm saying the thought should be all plural or all singular.
Easiest way to fix would be "nazis" instead of "a nazi".

oh look, it's this thread again

I'll stop bitching about it when people I know stop saying dumb shit like this on a regular basis.

Because literally no antifa member is intimidating if you lift weights even semi regularly.

The sentence isn't wrong. "they" can be used as a singular pronoun when the sex isn't known. Those are the rules of the English language. You're wrong.