It's really hot here in California.. I was thinking of going to the store and buy bags of ice to fill my tub with...

It's really hot here in California.. I was thinking of going to the store and buy bags of ice to fill my tub with. Is it possible to damage my skin if I do this? Like frost bite or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=iPO1P2gc71A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PJQ6zYjDY
youtube.com/watch?v=tQJbWcCp45U
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6OFamw4oo
youtube.com/watch?v=JYUT25Uqs0k
youtube.com/watch?v=SHXYE7TLkCM
youtube.com/watch?v=UeR27OP4V7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a cold shower should lower your body temp a bit

Ice baths are fun especially after football practice with the guys

>tfw air conditioning
>tfw I work indoors with air conditioning with lots of downtime to be on Sup Forums

Ice is therapeutic for your skin. You want get frostbite because the surrounding air will be hotter, but I mean, if you literally dump 10 gallons of ice on yourself and stay there for 2 hours through excruciating uncomfortableness, yeah, you might get frostbite.

>tfw live next to downtown in san francisco
>105 today
>no AC

I gave up on all prospects of sleep tonight.

take the ice bags and separate them into smaller zip bags and put them in your bath. As long as the water is cool and your skin doesn't come in direct contact you're good

t.emt/med scribe

Fag, my ac died on a day it was 116 here earlier this year. Do you not have a fan? Lie down, point fan at yourself and once you get a good sweat going you'll be comfy as hell. If you lack a fan you'd best either buy one or kys. Fucking city folk.

fill the tub half way with H2O then add the ten or twenty elbows of Ice

this. Fill tub with cold water and then ice it.

Also enjoy your offtopic ban.

Bag of ice wrapped in towel. That's what I'm doing.

WUT MOVIE?

The Fly 2

NOTHER SCORCHER

put a plastic bag on your head and go to sleep

Nah man that's Cube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PJQ6zYjDY

Nigger don't you question my knowledge of The Fly and certainly not Cube, I happen to be an expert on both series.

hello fellow libcuk'd state citizen

its mad cold here in NY

those darn geoengineers, at it again with their (((tricks)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tQJbWcCp45U
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6OFamw4oo
youtube.com/watch?v=JYUT25Uqs0k
youtube.com/watch?v=SHXYE7TLkCM

>tfw I pay $5000/month for an apartment in sf that has AC
>tfw there are niggers living here in my building in rent controlled apartments paying their rent with section 8 funding so they're living here for free

youtube.com/watch?v=UeR27OP4V7U

CHINA is here Mr. Burton.