My professor told me I could not write a paper on white genocide

"because it was already disproven" and because "drawing attention to such a topic could make some students feel unsafe, even if your intentions are good."

Am I being "silenced" Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=278&v=J2juWLWmVOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. Write about South African white genocide instead and don't use that term.
youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0

Sounds like you should do it anyway. Maybe report him to someone who can bother him.

Bumping for this

Write a paper on white genocide anyways...

but replace any ref to whites as FROGS
and call it FROG genocide.
it will be edgy as fuck
Be the counter culture
spark the movement

this again.

Wait how is it disproven when nigs are invading Europe and jumping over our borders popping out 5-6 kids while on white man tax money

Write one about the virtues of white culture... nuclear family centered on patriarchy... holidays, dinners, and vacations together and with extended family...the pursuit of higher education... pride in getting great grades...Christian faith...and how those cultural expectations have created the greatest civilization, produced the best educated people in history, the greatest inventors, entrepenuers, Presidents etc...provide examples of how white people have improved living standards all over the world.( In Africa white volunteers work tirelessy distributing white medicines trying to stop the spread of aids amongst he world's poorest least educated people.) Like that.

Be proud.

this is why Sup Forums-acks will fail

too focused on being edgy, not focused on making red pills easier to swallow

right topic: racial genocide movements

cover all races so nobody can say shit, focus on whites. are you really this dumb?

It's not worth it user just write about something else and move on with your life

If you meet resistance....goto press and become a force for us to leverage and rally to.

THIS IS A MOMENT FOR YOU - and us...

do it

You should write it. That way you'll be forced to actually support your stupid fucking argument, realize you're a giant moron arguing the semantics of a UN resolution and eventually kill yourself once you realize you're the root cause of white decline.

No.

The professor already said it has been disproven, he just doesn't want that as a topic for his class.

You can go ahead and write a paper on white genocide, however, no one is stopping you.

literally had family which were forced to flee south africa because they started taking farmer's land. write a paper on it user.

this.

Do it anyway

>showing your power lever
>at a university no less
it's like you want a bike lock to the skull

write the paper anyways, give 2 papers
One for grading and the other for the class

it's not white genocide, it's accelerated, forced evolution. We've gone soft without any natural predators.

Write the best god damn paper you can, provide sources and statistics, bring back here for proof reading. Dont be a bitch.

Write about how tibetans were genocided by communists using immigration then put in relevant context with the current immigration being forced against european countrys, if you are going all in do it right. Also accept the fact you will be harrassed.

This

Write it anyway.

write about the genocide of jews

if you get a low grade, sue the prof for anti-semitism

Write a paper on Diversity, about how it always means fewer White people, never more.
By writing about "diversity," your paper topic will be de facto White Genocide since "diversity" is a code word for White Genocide.

Nope there is no such thing as White culture

White culture was invented by bigots as a way to push the genocide of African Americans

Everything mentioned is American culture, not White culture

If you want to celebrate your European heritage, where your parents and grandparents came from, go ahead. Nothing wrong with that.

Changed my mind. Fuck whitey. Instead, do a bit of research on New Guinea and the systemic sexual abuse of all children there. First by their mothers, (constant violence against against boys penises, plus sexual), then at age 7 EVERY BOY IN THE COUNTRY STARTS SUCKING ADULT COCK. The men tell the boys consuming sperm will make them big and strong.

Write that paper. Source material via Google..."New Guinea child abuse"...do it!!!! Dooooooo iiiiiiit!

This, also have rare blini

>could make
sounds legit

Yeah, fucking don't. Do what you can to get your degree and move on to the working world, my dude. Free thinking in academia is a trap. Just don't do it, it's simply too expensive and goes for nothing

Do it anyway and spread it around. You can do what ever you like.

A FUCKING

Did you seriously think you could write a paper about white genocide in college you fucking autist

Take comfort In knowing that you're professor is brainwashed, and you still have a sound mind

Seriously OP. Call it 'Changing Demographics in Germany" or "Demographic change following the European Migration Crisis.

Bump. No better example than this. And it's on going.

if you really want to kill them, here is a video from William Pierce, showing that the same thing that is happening now in South Africa, had happend, but in Haiti.
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM yuge redpill for everyone

pretty we've been winning you stupid faggot

>no such thing

>romans and greeks created civilization

fuck off

>romans
>greeks
>white

You can't see White culture because you're immersed in it just like a fish can't comprehend what water is because it's immersed in it.
Do you support White Genocide?

White genocide is code for I can't get laid

how does it make you feel you are going in to debt to get intellectually cucked by some washed up college teacher. Damn son

kys faggot

>age restricted

why.

Explain to me why black people in America just refer to themselves as blacks and not where in Africa they came from? Why is it okay for them to have us vs them identity politics but not whites?

Do it anyway.

HwW1QTI1 JEW

I support the genocide of all traitors who support the Confederacy, and the destruction of their society.

White people erased the history and the culture of African Americans so they made a new one.

Absolutely. This.

If OP impregnated 1000 White women, that wouldn't make a dent in the purposeful demographic transformation of ALL White countries and only White countries... aka White Genocide.
Your "muh dik" argument is shit.
Try again anti-White...

>"because it was already disproven"

Trick him by saying its a paper on institutional racism in the US and Europe. See video.

agreed - you should do this.

You don't care what flag I have... what matters to you is the colour of my skin.
You want White Genocide.

Have you tried maybe reporting him to the school and complaining about your rights and racism? No matter how gay it sounds, you have to start using our enemies tactics in order to properly fight. There is a reason why they cuck schools and governments to do what they want.

>I support the genocide of all traitors who support the Confederacy, and the destruction of their society.
Washington was a traitor too, so don't forget the rest of the country.

>White people erased the history and the culture of African Americans
Kangz.

Why do you think?

>made a new one
That is not at all the case. There are genetic tests that can show where you come from. People do it all the time to stay in touch with their roots. And by made a new one you mean either taking religion from Islam like the Muslim Brotherhood or rap from street gangs or thievery from all of the above?

You volunteering to pay for genetic tests for black people so they can figure out what country they came from?

Could simply be done when they see the doctor to get the AIDS test results.

fuck off with your e-celeb roasties.

White people will never accept that slavery was wrong though so it's a moot point.

never fails to make me lmao

Literally $100 bucks. Do you want that paid instead of slavery reparations? Oh wait. You need you confirm your ancestors were actually slaves first. What a quandary you're in.

women should just stay out of politics period.

>White people will never accept that slavery was wrong though so it's a moot point.

The Bible says God supports slavery.

So does the Koran.

Are you an Islamophobe? I mean, look at all the Arabs that where involved with the slave trade.

(OK, it was run by Jews.)

What I don't get is how blacks will talk about how they're light skinned because their ancestors were raped.
Why don't they realize that they're claiming to be descended from slave owners?
Why don't they realize that they're claiming to be descendants from rapists?

>Anglos
>Nordcucks
>Human

I actually don't think there is what you would legitimately call a white genocide, however the idea of not being allowed to put forth an argument is absolutely fucked.

It is completely pointless to argue with people who have an IQ of 65.

>write a paper on why ethnic and gender diversity isn't necessarily inherently beneficial
>get an A-

It is not hard OP

>I actually don't think there is what you would legitimately call a white genocid

Would you please watch if that is technologically possible.

Your prof is obviously a Marxist shill. He'll try to punish you if you write the paper so be willing to take that risk.

If he denies white genocide in South Africa he's 100% communist.

At this point they all have some light skin DNA in all of them. So no real way to find who were rape babies from slave owners. Furthermore, some 5% of whites in this country actually had slaves. 95% had nothing to do with it. If blacks want reparations they need to at least find some feasible way to determine who gets paid.

There is only some 4.5% white females in this world. It's only going to grow smaller.

This oldfag is trying to prevent this kind of censorship

>>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=278&v=J2juWLWmVOQ

>95% had nothing to do with it.

The husband of my great grand aunt (if that is the correct English term; the aunt of my grandpa) died at Stalingrad, yet she and everybody else was made to pay money to the chosen people.

If negroes are all descended from slave owners and less than 5% of Whites had slaves then no one owes them anything.
Even the former slaves who founded Liberia enslaved the local blacks after arriving there. They're more likely to be connected to slavery than any White person.

The only reason any of that stuff gets argued is to justify White Genocide. It's mostly nonsense.

I think white genocide is bullshit, but wrote a paper on the anti-white leftist narrative and they let me do it

Sorry to say but history is written by the victors.

Write it on irish slaves in early america
& why only africans slaves are recognised
as A slaves in american history & why the suffering of others are
held higher to others
some books are they where white & they where slaves
White cargo

No question about it.
And once the white man of America has been defeated and tamed, those who own him will write the history - like "they all are/were racists".

20/20 vision, got sauce/kek

Their argument is government reparations for their unethical past policies. But if they get paid for it then Indians get paid for what we did to them. Then the Japanese for the atom bombs, etc, etc.
>argued is to justify White Genocide
It gets argued because they're are state program dependents. Nothing more. White people will argue it to remain politically correct and feel good about virtue signaling.

Pay up.

You can get around this by simply writing a paper about "Replacement migration" which is the exact same thing. Just don't use the specific words "white genocide".

We didn't really know how extensive it was. The Germans were good at keeping it from the Allies. And why would we bomb concentration camps? That'd be like bombing tens of thousands of civilians. Or bombing POW camps.

>We didn't really know how extensive it was. The Germans were good at keeping it from the Allies.
Israel begs to differ, apparently. More aid, please.

>That'd be like bombing tens of thousands of civilians.
Unheard of.

>Or bombing POW camps.
You nuked your own POWs in Hiroshima, albeit it were few.

Lol

I cant use that pic to parry someone on Twitter who thinks we should welcome infinity (more than a billion) hoards of third world ignorance incompetence & poverty into our non-renewable limited infrastructure. Thats what i'm up against and need a pic for

I see a kot but where are blini?