Softball player, 14...

>Softball player, 14, who was found dead in a landfill site was 'MURDERED with a hammer by a 16-year-old who was selling her marijuana'
>Investigators on Friday announced an arrest in the homicide of Kaytlynn Cargill
>Kaytlynn went missing on June 19 and was last seen near home at 6.20pm
>Police said the 14-year-old girl was walking her dog when she disappeared
>Two days later, a worker at the Arlington landfill discovered her body
>Authorities say a 16-year-old boy used a hammer to kill her
>Kaytlynn went to suspect's apartment in order to obtain marijuana, police say

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4845850/Girl-14-killed-marijuana-dealer-hammer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4news.com/news/278083117-story
everipedia.org/wiki/jordin-roache/
archive.is/ZabaM
nimbus.everhelper.me/screenshot.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

14 and buying pot......

Kids want to be adults without growing up and adults don't want to grow up at all.

This country is a fucking mess.

burn the herb covered by earth

>Softball player, 14, who was found dead in a landfill site was 'MURDERED with a hammer by a 16-year-old who was selling her marijuana'
cool

>Kaytlynn

And nothing of value was lost

too old

this, no sympathy, it's a dangerous world, especially for the blind, deaf and stupid

I prefer my softball girls a league or two younger.

This is what happens when you do drugs or live near a nigger
Get rid of the nigger and the drugs will be gone, two birds with one bullet

wouldn't have happened were she able to walk into a pot store and buy it

The bible says we have to keep a sober mind, kill drug dealers simple as that

>wouldn't have happened
So is that an argument for or against legalization?

Why are they obsessing on weed instead of trying to find out why he killed her. Did she owe him money or was it a sex thing..?
Obviously no one under 16 or 18 should be getting intoxicated but weed doesn't cause murder. Money and the sexualisation of kids causes murder and MSM causes murder and obsessing on a harmless type of grass doesn't change that.

never mind what muh bible says, Hitler said not to do drugs!

the original context of that text in hebrew means to stay aware of the happenings according to man nothing having to do with inebriation
in fact the only time god has ever spoken out about being inebriated was when he criticized those who reveled in excess of whine condemning the debauchery of those who obtain wealth and spread inequity inebriation being besides the point

muh dude weed dindu nuffin
shut your stupid fucking mouth, you're an embarrassment.

We need to destroy the Germans for their crimes against humanity
This is false

>Kaytlynn

that's pretty nigger tier

>weed
>harmless
Kys

it is not false i've studied the bibles messages regarding these issues because i was worried about it
god doesnt give a fuck if you get high

Just another day in glorious post-racial Meximerica.

You're wrong it warns not to be a drunkard intoxication is a sin

She was probably a lesbian.

Dooood...
The maryjanes is victimless.

She was clearly not the only stoner in the family

even if it were legal, a 14 year old wouldn't be able to buy it you fucktard. it's probably gonna be 21 in most/all states. so even if it were legal she'd still have to find someone to buy it off.

W-what happened to the doggo?

weed didnt kill her it was the nigger with the hammer!! xd

>(((juvenile)))

By now, everyone knows that this is just another Jew code word for nigger.

worry about your own body fed dicksucker

you guys should legalize.

In texas, Juveniles are to have their identities protected if they are suspected or accused of a crime. if he/she is tried as an adult the identity will come to light.

Arlington is a pretty white area tbqh. low income though so probably white trash killed her.

>I was concerned the bible would say I shouldn't do something I really want to do (i.e. am addicted to)
>Look at that, it's not explicitly specified, that means it's okay, just like every single other thing the bible prohibits!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

She probably knew too much about Hillary

I hope to God this was a Dreamer who killed the poor girl.

End DACA Trump or I simply won't vote next election. I know you fucking lurk here.

if it was legal she would still be alive

>Kaytlynn
>14 yo
>buying drugs

Don't care.

>implying weed legalization will be for minors too

You are so fucking stupid.

>e
last name is roache. video from the back looks like its a white guy

You have to be at least 21 to buy weed at a dispensary

T. Oregonian

yep, you should be killed for buying that 6-pack of schlitz, too

nah, its legal where I live and the increase in traffic accidents(in particular hit and runs) or crashes into buildings kills more people than muslims with hammers.

>but how can you prove its weed related!?
They legalized it, and then there was a massive increase in vehicle related incidents. You put it together.
>weed makes me a better driver brah!
>haha Im like so relaxed
no it doesn't, you're impaired and likely paranoid. you're just a stupid lying faggot.

>so probably white trash killed her.
>a white trash
>pot dealer
>killed a 14yo QT
>with a hammer
>over $20 worth of pot

You stupid fucking kike.
If it was a white trash dealer, he would have given her $10 worth of stems for $20.
If it was a spic, she would have been raped.
Head smashed in with a hammer? It was a nigger.

Other Jew code-words for nigger:
>teens
>students
>children
>adolescents
>youngsters
>aspiring rappers
>urban youths
>iced tea aficionados
>Skittles connoisseurs
>undergraduates
>urchins
>striplings

What happened to her dog?

>over $20 worth of pot
this news story said the dude owed her 300$ at the time of her death.

watch the video. the guy literally looks white. maybe a lil italian
fox4news.com/news/278083117-story

>ignore the weed
>everything else is to blame

kek, do you even hear yourself?

how is this politics?

Oh no!
That sucks

>tfw akari made it back to the future to find all her friends looking for her
>tfw this will never be you

I AM SILLY

nevermind

facebook profile is listed here

fb /jordin.roache

everipedia.org/wiki/jordin-roache/

he did have a 3ds tho

Except thats false.

>Kaytlynn

If I even lose my mind an become a serial killer, I'm going to make sure to target women with misspelled names.

nigger 14 is old

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this degenerate?

We got a pool going on the racial/ethnic group of the perp?

>the guy literally looks white. maybe a lil italian

My GoogleFu trumps your JewFu.
How does it feel, you filthy wog?
>Nuh-Huh (((Jewvenile))) isn't code for nigger!!
>He a gud boy. On he way to church. Aspiring rapper. Jus' starting to get he life back on track. Father of 12.
That's a lot of kike bullshit to say "nigger".

JUVENILE IS CODE FOR NIGGER.

if it was a white man, the headline would have read:
EVIL TRUMP SUPPORTER RAPED A GIRL OF COLOUR WITH KKK FLAG; SUSPECTED TO BE GRANDSON OF HITLER!!!

faggot.

confirmed 5 posts above you

yeah....white trash....
WRONG

people started smoking weed and fucking when they were like 11 where I come from

Fuck it, already got my answer. Nigs is gonna nig.

DRUGS DON'T KILL

PEOPLE DO

This
Good one less pothead and one less drug dealer.

look down a few posts, i was since corrected.

the news story i saw showed a clip of white guy when they said his name so thats where i thought that. my bad

ThisIs the only logical answer in this thread

Sadly you are never too young to pay the toll.

>he did have a 3ds tho
Stolen, no doubt.

Say it.
Say it, you oven dodging cunt.
Say it for everyone to see.

It was a nigger, or a (((juvenile))) as you hand-rubbers like to call them.

>Why are they obsessing on weed instead of trying to find out why he killed her.

Its how cops write off murders they dont want to pursue. Just shoot someone and leave some drugs at the scene and book. 9/11 times the cops will assume it was over drugs and drop the investigation.

he had the lame AR cards. so if he stole it it was from a store since 3ds owners throw that shit out

he was 12 at the time of the 3ds pics so he probly got it for his bday or xmas?

>look down a few posts, i was since corrected.

And, what lesson did you learn from this, you self-righteous "we all be de same an sheeit" cunt?

Blame the liberal shit hole Seattle and other degenerate states.

lmao watch the video i linked from fox4. they say his name as they show a white guy with his hands behind his back

>he was 12 at the time of the 3ds pics so he probly got it for his bday or xmas?

What does a 12 year old nigger get for Christmas?
>Your wife's son's bicycle

faggot.

are you proud of your blatant racism?

"killed with a hammer"
Always a nigger.

I think Colin has a playlist of blacks attack with hammers.

still better than R*ssia

What happened to the dog?

Hitler was a faggot and the people he idolized were literal faggots.

>'MURDERED with a hammer by a 16-year-old who was selling her marijuana'
Weed sellers confirmed for shittiest businessmen.

she asked people at the dog park to watch it while she left....and never returned

>(((they))) say his name as they show a white guy with his hands behind his back

And, why would (((they))) possibly do that?
Maybe so faggots like you would believe and preach that it wasn't a nigger?
Nah. (((Nobody))) could be that deceitful.

>AN EBIL WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTER DONE KILLED AN LOLLI WIT A HAMMER AN SHEEIT
>*it was really an nigger, but don't repeat this or you're a raciss.

Anyone with half a brain knew it was a nigger.

Covering her tracks.

Sorry to hear that

>facebook picture
>facebook style post

Lol you alt-right cunts are pretty hilarious these days

Are you proud that you're a good goy?

Teetotalers can go fuck themselves, go and become a Mormon or something

>are you proud of your blatant racism?
Yes.

Are you proud of your stupiditity, and blatant kikery?
It was a nigger.
I said it was a nigger.
Everyone else knew it was a nigger.

You: (((nuh-uh. id done be a wyte boy, an sheeit))
If I want to hear from a fumble fingered shitsicle again, I'll either spit my cancerous lung butter at you or stroll over there and piss on your leg. Until then, stick your head into your rotting mange and let the stench knock you out already.

faggot.

It's astonishing, even now after all we've seen, how many news stories about this incident include no photos at all. The ones that do have photos almost never show both the killers and their victims. This was the only example I could find, and then there's the image you posted whose source appears to be gone entirely.

I'll add that pic related fucked up the story a little.

What happened to the site that tracked black on white murders and kept a tally? I remember checking last year and finding it abandoned since 2014.

Friendly reminder as the memory hole grows bigger and bigger lips to archive and screencap EVERYTHING.

www dailymail co uk/news/article-2076180/Uncle-Mike-shot-dead-girl-7-best-friend-21-stealing-electronics-home.html
archive.is/ZabaM

nimbus.everhelper.me/screenshot.php

i just dont like to say the n-word in every post and use it as that poster did since it is clearly immature.

but this is pol so keep meming

What a Degeneracy ....

14 year old girl are drug addict

And kill by drug dealer and dumped in literally garbage dumps

probably when cop found that girl was naked and lie down on garbage

Worst Dead Ever

degeneracy take over america, truly eisenhower's america is dead

Final boss of nigger hate threads, unless one of you can dig out the story with the blow torch.

>i just dont like to say the n-word in every post and use it as that poster did since it is clearly immature.

>n-word
You little panty sniffing sissy.

Immature?
Maybe.
But it's FUCKING true.

Limp-wristed, nigger sucking faggots like you constantly get BTFO by the truth.
Maybe you should go make a nice pillow fort in your mother's living room where us ebil raciss people can't hurt your feelings.

I bet that little girl's head hurt more from being caved in by a filthy nigger with a hammer than your ass hurts from reading naughty words on the interweb.

Think about that for 30 seconds before you go to sleep dreaming of your multicultural paradise.

faggot.

hitler died an opiate addict

Meanwhile in Italy people have sex when they're 10 and nobody gives a shit because they're too busy looking for heroine

This is the cringiest shit I have ever seen.

You're probably some shitstain who lives with his parents in his 30s, or you're just another small dick LARP fuckshit.

>unless

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills.

>Rather, it was liquid Drano.

>The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too.

>Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Asking the real questions here. If it turns out the doggo was harmed as well I will go out and start the race war myself. Hahaha jk jk... unless digits