Laur- Southern!

Laur- Southern!

Exactly how is she not perfect? Granted she's debunking some idiot slandering anyone even right of center.

youtu.be/r2Q87dI0H5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
youtube.com/watch?v=GIJs_Gd1mGY
instagram.com/psykiten/?hl=en
youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m44s
instagram.com/p/BEl3UjNlyg0/?hl=en&taken-by=psykiten
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She says the word "literally" a lot. Other than that she is top shelf.

She always had a fake vibe to me. She's another aspiring media personality riding the alt-right wave. If she got a job on a mainstream network, she'd step away from her more controversial beliefs very quickly.

She also wears a lot of makeup. So, yeah. Just because she looks like an 8 or 9 she's probably just a good 7.

Jewess

She's a fucking roastie cunt.

She's pretty so lonely nerdvirgins will empty their wallets and eat up whatever she has to say. You white knights are pathetic and should drink bleach.

>she

Diet Tomi Lahren. Also, she's fucking Canadian

She could have had a cozy job in MSM but instead she now has so much "toxicity" (in the good sense of the word) that she can kiss a career in MSM goodbye.

I think she is /ourgirl/ doing a little alt-lite LARPing and she guides people towards the right direction. I like her.

I also think that must of the people that talk crap against her on Sup Forums do it because they are either JEWS slandering her or incels blaming a pretty girl for their incel condition.

>implying I care
Study some Schopenhauer bro.

Literally is media device and negates any metaphors or allusions.

>their are faggots ITT who worship this cointelpro whore
Lauren (((Simonsen))) is not /ourgirl/. The
"Alt-right" was them just hijacking legitimate dissent and mutating it into neocohen worship.

>posting a Lauren Thread
Stop! You fool, before you summon the Fi-

>Lauren blowing the fuck out of lolbertarians

She's perfect. I love how much she's evolved her stance in the last years.

she is an excellent woman. her detractors here are shills, jews and people who really genuinely hate women. i'm sorry. i don't mean to cry "misogyny' but there are a few people out there that really blindly hate ANYTHING with a vagina even when she is doing everything right and doing a tremendous service to her people and the white race.

women do suck in general though and it's not "misogyny" to point that out. just a plain point of fact.

Since it hasn't been posted.
Does anyone know if Jess is a conservative btw?

it's pretty safe to say she is pretty much full on 1488 now, just won't come straight out to say it because then she'd get shoah'd off of jewtube

she was into milo yiannopoulos style libertarianism back in the day, i think, but now it seems as if she's seen the truth!

Her evolution has been fast and in the right direction. She is /ourgirl/ all the way.

pol says she gets fucked by black men

She has a sixth toe

Because she's a Jew.

I love Southern but that made me lol...

This is how it's always been. Americans are too subhuman to figure anything out on their own. They absolutely need us to guide them with our superior, almost superhuman intellect, otherwise they get lost.

She is our girl since she left (((the rebel))) also she is now most attacked on Sup Forums all the time.

Hmm

>it's an Americans think they know about what they're talking about even though they're wrong about absolutely everything episode

Awww shucks, I hate this episode

She doesn't have my cum on her face.

Definitely a monkey pumper. I honestly don't get what you dorks see in her.

>Exactly how is she not perfect?
Because she doesn't name the Jew, she's more of a civic nationalists than a white nationalist and she date bother a nigger and POO in the past - stating in her Ask FM that she has no preference for race when dating/marrying.

why is her voice so deep and husky?

Post op

>Diet Tomi Lahren.

Pretty much the opposite. Tomi Lahren is your average Fox News "conservative" sorority girl (she even works there now) who sounds a bit shallow. Lauren is more of nationalist and traditionalist now, she's smarter, cuter, has a better personality, she's independent, she does a lot of investgative journalism, and goes all over the place doing activism. There's no comparison other than they're both "right-wing blondes".

I don't think that's even her sister. That's just a random photoshopped model that kind of looks like her sister that people keep spamming here for some reason.

Why do you post disinfo pics about people on an anime imageboard in an attempt to discredit people on the right-wing? Can you post your home address and face so we know who to kill on the day of the rope?

I don't watch mudshark whores.

Most Jew women have deep and husky voices. Must be a genetic thing like the Tay–Sachs disease which is very prevalent among Jew women.

I like her but Tara McCarthy seems a little more red pulled to me.

How can anyone stand to listen to her voice?

Who do you think you're fooling? You've been spamming this shit for months, it hasn't stuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/vgbL5

Anyway, Reason TV''s vid is another thing that made it abundantly clear that all the big libertarian think tanks and groups are funded by open borders corporatists who want cheap labor.

CATO gets lots of money from the Koch brothers, who also funded Gary "What is Aleppo" "there is no such thing as an illegal immigrant" Johnson. Maybe the rank and file libertarians don't want open borders, but their opinion means nothing. The shot callers who control libertarian candidates, their think tanks and groups want cheap labor, they want millions of migrants whethey they come legally or illegally. They want to effect racial displacement of the founding stock of American and Europe, and topple the US government.

It's funny because liberals used to complain about the Kochs (they were the big boogeymen during the Bush era while they conveniently ignored the Rothschilds, Soros, etc. of the world) all the time, but they're pretty much on their side.

Can someone give me a rundown on this tranny? Never watched any of its stuff since I don't have any time for trannies that don't even try to pass but I see shit posted about it here all the time. What's the deal with it? Why do y'all like him so much?

Why would you lie about her being Jewish tho? There's plenty of real things about her to criticize, yet you choose to lie about her being Jewish. Very weird, very kikeish.

>Hello/hey, everyone/guys! Okay, so...

95% of her videos start this way. Prove me wrong.

Damn that took you longer than normal, almost thought you were asleep.

She's a fucking tranny dyke. She only dyed her hair to make it seem like shes a conservative girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78

we know your dirty tricks stefan you dont have to tell us

Isn't she only 22 or something but looks 35.

>she date bother a nigger and POO in the past

absolutely disgusting. but she's a leaf so it's not that surprising. i'm almost certain that tara and brittney haven't race mixed though, they seem a bit more redpilled than her.

>believing a literal shill

Why do I have to share this board with people as stupid as this? Why can't you just die?

Are you actually saying it's a she? I'm confused, looks like a man in a wig. You're right about the age though. It looks old as hell.

Tara is good, but because she's an open white nationalist, she's a lot more open about issues around the JQ, white identity, etc. she will never be able to reach as many people as Lauren. Tara even interviewed Andrew Anglin recently.

They're both doing a good job, but one has a higher chance of not being blacklisted and not limiting their reach.

shes drop dead georgeous blonde from iberia and denmark

id love to breed with her

I don't know about Tara and Brittany, but I doubt they have. I think Tara's still a virgin and saving herself for marriage. They're a lot more stable than Lauren.

that might be the cutest smug face I've ever seen.

>1ctjRGZ.png
>reddit imgur filename

>70th8oY.jpg
>reddit imgur filename

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Yes, and her older sister looks much younger than her.

seego be whiteknight somewhere else its embrasing

>trying to summon Finnbro this obviously

won't work.

Reminder that shills never address the arguments or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks over 30!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>look at her sister!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

They can't go beyond that because they would give away that they're just leftists/shills, so they just engage in character assassination.

>Diet Tomi Lahren

no.

listen to the cadence of her voice and her delivery. she's aping Ann Coulter, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if she wants to be the Leaf Coulter, she's going to have to finish her formal education.

He's already here and going through his usual routine.

send shekels goy

tundra driver revealed

Answer me this. If Laura is so perfect, then why does she look like an old lady, and yet, she claims to be 25?

>hey let's use some index marks!
>just ignore that they very clearly show how far off the index it is
(you)

i dont say any of that i think shes a roastie and a whore she even said she likes it when men jerk off to her cosplay

women dont belong in politics

>I don't think that's even her sister.

no, it's absolutely her sister. the ass is photoshopped though.

>Searching for posts with the filename ‘jidf6’ and from ‘ca’.
>165 results found.
>165 results
>165

There is actually and literally no evidence for either of that.

>neocohen worship
Insanity.

That's my OC meme cunt, do not steal!

Exactly, she's very obviously a German lowland mongrel.

I admire your tenacity, friend.

What, you some kind of newfag or something? Who are you trying to impress with your lack of experience?

i don't really follow either of them. i've got better ways to keep up with current events and far more interesting people to listen to on these matters. they're pretty decent for normies or "bluepilled" folks i guess.

that's pretty sad. leafs should definitely be perma rangebanned.

And you shills are engaging with the same routine of using proxies and meme flags to spread lies.

The only reason you hate the Finn is because he debunks your bullshit.

> roastie
/r9k/ buzzword. You just identified yourself as a faggot neckbeard from /r9k/ or plebbit.

>she likes it when men jerk off to her cosplay
So? It was a joke, and there's nothing wrong with that.

>women dont belong in politics
And you don't belong on this board.

>no, it's absolutely her sister.

Proofs? Seriously show me one bit of evidence that it's her.

>neocohen worship

It's funny because she literally made a vid condemning the strike in Syria and shitting on neocons.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIJs_Gd1mGY

>And you shills are engaging with the same routine of using proxies and meme flags to spread lies.

You should seriously get checked for schizophrenia or something. You are not mentally okay.

Damn why couldn't we get the hot one.

Those layers of makeup

notice how its canadians and finish people supporting her from liberal faggot places

finland was the first place to let women vote

thats why youre so pro-women

youre not right wing. because you support womens suffrage

that makes you a blue pill liberal retard who thinks women are supposed to have political power and this isnt a disasterous experiment going towards ruin slowly for decades to give women those rights

Thats a fellow youtuber dummy

(((ALT RIGHT)))

>Damn why couldn't we get the hot one.

Because the hot one is attractive enough to get male attention with her looks alone. Lauren has to work harder for it.

>Proofs? Seriously show me one bit of evidence that it's her.

sister's instagram

instagram.com/psykiten/?hl=en

note: this photo from the instagram page

>Damn why couldn't we get the hot one.
Guys like us just can't for some reason. Oh, if only we could though! I'd be happy for once in my life!

compare to this photo of Lauren

same boat, same location.

>implying
>obama
>is
>male

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

down, boy. she doesn't show bobs or vagene.

I dunno, her views are shit tier but she is pretty cute without any makeup. Most women look rough without any makeup but she's still attractive. 7/10 would settle for and quietly raise a family with.

Your first post is some bullshit about her sister. Why the fuck are you even posting that?

It was always obvious it was her regardless, you can see the family resemblance. Hilarious that Lauren's fanboys were in such denial over it though.

whoever made that image deserves a fucking medal

Get your low wage, low IQ street defecating ass out of our tech industries.

And don't lay your eyes on /ourgirls/ unless you are given permission got it mr. Street Defecator?

I don't support women being political leaders and neither does Lauren.

youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m44s

>I don't want the dumber sex running everything

nazi larpers are paying your bills you oven dodging kike bitch desu

you think you're safe from us because you play a rightwing whore on e-tv, your days are numbered whore desu

For achievement in autistic internet white-knighting?

This is from the same instagram btw: instagram.com/p/BEl3UjNlyg0/?hl=en&taken-by=psykiten

Which Lauren referred to as her sister in the tweet shown here: Definitely her.

>he actually meant neocon
K, but, I dunno, could Lauren become a religious leader?

>highest earning group in the US
really makes me think

Who is that black haired semon demon