FIRE AND FURY-North Korea-NK Nuclear war general

Nobody is talking about the fact that we are at risk(as small as it may be) for the first combat use of FISSION WEAPONS since the conclusion of WORLD WAR 2
On MY Sup Forums?
news.trust.org/item/20170901080348-cbcrb

oooo wee let's fix that
SPECULATIONS??
Your personal thoughts on the matter?
People have been talking,especially those usually uninterested in the matter.The rumors of war are stronger than ever.

This is not a skyking thread,although it is included in the general topic.

So far the biggest question is

Will it be

>NK vs USA,RU,CN
>NK,CN vs RU,USA
>NK,CN,RU vs USA

And of course the Pakistan-India wildcard that is occurring at the moment.

Pray for happenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOYRLdisrTE
youtube.com/watch?v=I9YeOiHuqAY
youtube.com/watch?v=7WRkpB2DAUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut the fuck up, its not happening

go get a girlfriend and have a good time with friends and you won't be starving for happenings

Somebody sounds like a scared little man

It will be ok user,it'll only sting for a second

Big if true.

W E A P O N S
O F
M A S S
D I S T R A C T I O N

tell me more
youtube.com/watch?v=DOYRLdisrTE

>luke 21: 25-26
>25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
>26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

August 21 Solar eclipse
August 25-26 Hurricane harvey

Checked
ooo wee LOTS OF GETS LOTS OF HAPPENINGS

Nuke threads being actively suppressed on Sup Forums atm

Time is running out for a chance to fix the NK sitch.

It will be Fire and Fury for them now,or for us later.Hope the people in charge know what they are doing.

Status quo is dead and rotting

ty

what the
FUCK IS GOING ON?

>Will it be
>>NK vs USA,RU,CN
>>NK,CN vs RU,USA
>>NK,CN,RU vs USA

All 3.. youll see on sep 9.

Could this mean....the end?

If we do anything to NK, it'll be with us warning China and Russia first. We won't be risking an altercation with either of them. It'll be more like the tree incident where ones the they see the overwhelming force we bring, they won't do shit. It'll be over before it starts before it starts.
>youtube.com/watch?v=I9YeOiHuqAY

THREAD THEME

>THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=7WRkpB2DAUc

Why is this a problem now? Why can't trump just de activate the atoms like Obama used to?

>DPRK shoots some missile a little too close to SK
>SK freaks out, sounds the alarm
>massive US navy and army presence nearby strikes, japan "joins" by sending a single batallion of fishing boats with nerf guns
>Russia moves in troops to Vladivostock while not joining either side
>China stands by while the USA singlehandedly assfucks the DPRK into obvlivion, then moves in troops to occupy the country as soon as the dust settles
>China demands occupation
>Russian border accidentally slips a few hundred miles south without anyone noticing
>SK pleads for unification, fails
>China installs DPRK 2.0 leader
>New North Korea is basically the same as the old North Korea
business goes back to usual.

>warning China
>implying they would allow us allies on their border without fighting

GET READY FOR A S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SEPTEMBER ANOONS

pic related.

China wants their own puppet in charge anyways, its why 'Nam was killed and others. It works in their favor in the end.

What could this mean?

>top forecaster predicts
i forecast a 99% chance of wall over mexico

>Will it be
>NK vs USA,RU,CN
>NK,CN vs RU,USA
>NK,CN,RU vs USA

I'm calling World War Three: Electric Boogaloo; North Korea, China, and Russia vs. America.

And just for kicks, I think Japan will probably work itself in somehow.

Well yeah. South Korea and Japan would join together to fight China. Also, I mean, the Japanese and Chinese literally fucking hate one another and want nothing more than to kill each other.

R.I.P.

Nothing will happen. It never does and this bare rattling happens every year at this time.

The most you can expect is another missile/nuclear test on Sep 9 then all quiet till this time next year.

Every year? Have you been under a rock the past 7-8 months?

> this bare rattling happens every year
>happens every year
>every
>year
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I sure hope. I welcome any happenings.

>Nobody is talking about

They are simply quietly working hard figuring out just how to solve North Korea....

Have you been living under a rock since 2006? This is routine at this point.

Yes, see above.

It was not monthly in 2006. It was yearly back then

Kim needs the conflict to justify his policies
The US needs the conflict to keep troops on the east asian mainland

Everyone who thinks there will be a happening should off himself

It still is yearly. NK only acts up this time of year.

You have to be trolling or avoiding the news and pol recently..

Mad bc of doubles u loser

Not trolling, just a realist.
NK gets crazy around this time of year (due to most of their holidays being around now) in order to beg for food aid and sabre rattle to stay relevant. It's been the way of things even before they had Nuclear weapons.

The news fear mongers to sell papers/get clicks so expect them to always cry "WW3!"

As for Sup Forums, well one only needs to look at the track record of happenings predicted to happenings occurred to pass judgement.

It honestly comes down to if NORKfags launch something at guam or other U.S territory. If they don't, then nothing will happen. If they do, then you can hype up a NORK thread, till then fuck off and go back to your shitpost, OP.

Ok I wil lbe more specific.
Yes this time of year they go crazy, however teh rocket testing over the past year is now monthly which is causing issues

If no one did anything with the Japan launch I highly doubt one near Guam will kick things off.

The most we will ever get is another Paul Bunyan tier op.

See
The world set a precedent with the Japan launch that even a missile directly over a US ally will not warrant military action. NK will get away with their launches because the UN has let them.

Japan is not U.S territory. Nor is it the first time NK launched something towards Japan. Japan is also limited to what it can do. Launching something at the U.S mainland and territories doesn't allow china to get uppity with it's "promise." more of a potential happening with the latter scenario than norks launching something over japan.

STOP embarrassing us retard. NK now for the first ever has viable ICBM's that can reach usa and allies - very close to putting nukes on them. Add to the Japan airspace violation and Guam warning.

I do think they will treat Guam as they have Japan and let go unanswered. It will take nothing short of a direct attack on a US ally or the US itself to escalate the conflict.

Even then I think war won't break out if it is a single missile, there is too much to lose for SK in a war.

>Japan airspace violation and Guam warning.
I've already mentioned how those two things have been allowed to slide by the US/UN.

>NK now for the first ever has viable ICBM's
They have had them for a while now and even then I have reservations on the use of the word viable.

>very close to putting nukes on them
Pure speculation at this point, however to give the benefit of the doubt to you, NK will never use them in an offensive capacity, even they know that is a red line that the US won't let them cross.

I understand you guys want a happening realy bad. But facts are just that. Facts.

Read your own history, you fucking lardass. Your rogue terrorist regime and its war criminal generals were also considering to nuke Vietnam.

>generals were also considering to nuke Vietnam
That's why we have a Congress.

>fission weapons

You aren't going to see nuclear war. Nuclear war = end of civilization as we know it. The powers that be rule civilization as we know it. No civilization = TPTB have no power. All their wealth, power and influence becomes null and void when the entire world order that they've built up and engineered is reduced to ash. Thus, they pull whatever strings necessary to prevent that from happening. On the one hand, this has prevented nuclear war, but on the other, it's entirely self-serving and only so their vast holdings and fiefdoms and all that entails remains unchallenged and intact.

Nuclear war would mean the end of the globalist cabal, and all the secret societies/organizations that have shaped the modern world for centuries and millenia. It would give the people their biggest fighting chance of throwing off their yokes and taking back control of their own destinies. That's why it's never going to happen, not without a completely rogue actor they have no control over that they cannot touch. North Korea, despite contrary opinions, is not this rogue actor.

Apart from all the tinfoil hat stuff this guy is right.

A nuclear exchange would trigger MAD, and with it the single most devastating event in human history.