What causes poor people to look this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meth. Also causes the poverty leading up to looking this way.

The man.

physiognomy

how do we stick it to him?

/nosugar/?

bump for importance. I don't want to look like this way

Maybe they're poor because of they look that way?

Poor nutrition. Unhealthy habits. Low quality of life. High morbidity.

>dat raspy man voice
>"Ive got the nicest titties in all the family"
>at the Taco Bell drive through "You aint got no fajitas?" *yells through the window to people eating at a table "YEAH CPS TOOK HER BABY" as they nod, confusedly, hoping the creature will just leave

Was this Kino? But in all seriousness "coal mine welfare" was a mistake and led us to where we are now. It was a clear precursor to the welfare state model we have today.

now that you mention it, what the fuck is up with appalachia?

3:45 for sigogglin masterrace
youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU

Basically life in Soviet Union

POO

sort of this. looking like shit and being poor are both due to being a genetic commoner

Its always fucking drugs of some sort. Alcoholism, cigarettes, heroine, crack, pills, whatever.

Leave Pajeet alone. He is not wrong in that case.

Alcohol.

Found the butthurt soviet block immigrant

Poor nutrition during puberty?

i'm sicilian

We call that nigger around here

>52%

Man-Faced women originally came from families with a history of incest. See a lot of that in Mason families, who are not poor.

>That's si-gogglin up yonder
Kek. Spent a couple months living in the mountains in Kentucky, it was an interesting experience. Coincidentally enough the roads were all sigoggled. Shit was terrifying 2bh driving on a 1 1/2 lane road that winds through the mountains.

>tfw everyone has well water and people up the 'holler burned their trash and sent it down-river
Im all for self-sufficiency and living miles deep in the mountains but goddammit hillbillies get your trash out of my drinking water.

Poland is poor as fuck compared to the US and people there are more attractive than people here.

it's gotta be the food

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Fun Fact!: There is no such thing as "Slavic features". It's all FAS.

>now that you mention it, what the fuck is up with appalachia?
shallow gene pool, bad genes and drinking a lot while pregnant. Probably lead exposure too.

I know what you mean user. There's a certain look among poor people. The women most dramatically. Thinner lips, more lines around the brow and the mouth. And also, strangely, ears that just out more from their heads.

Often times it just looks like women who've completely given up. They smoke, drink a ton, and don't even try to be feminine anymore. These could just be features that more affluent women are better about hiding, since they're more image conscious?

For anyone wondering, this is from a documentary called The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, if you haven't seen it, do it. You will learn how to do a Boone county mating call

Well shit, now that you say it... It might also explain why most slav males are fucking ugly compared to their women

>There's a certain look among poor people. The women most dramatically. Thinner lips, more lines around the brow and the mouth. And also, strangely, ears that just out more from their heads.
Fetal. Alcohol. Syndrome.

It's the poor-man's Down-syndrome. Mama dun drank too much chat moonshine.

Look at this fucking mutant. Apparently it's an "e celebrity"

Both capitalism and communism, you gotta accept that none of them work.

I can attest to this Also chain smoking moms.

It's just astonishing that an entire ethnic group can be defined in features from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and not their genetics.

There is no such thing as "hillbilly" features or "southern black" features or Slavic features. It's all Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. It accounts for their aggressive and stupid personalities too. Whole regions of people ruined by mothers drinking and fucking up their babies.

Apparently even Barbra Bush liked screw drivers for morning sickness.

Women who smoke while pregnant are disgusting. I can't fucking wait until the tech for artificial wombs is perfected.