Anything?

Check double chan

they need to stop stepping on their own toes
>blinds another operative from his own agency
the downside of classified

link ?

8ch net/abdl/catalog html
>dots in the spaces newfriend

Is Baked really "blind"? He is still shitposting on Twitter.

he's a fucking third rate e-celeb, ex buzzfeed, shekel hungry, cock gobbler.. like i give a fuck.
i dont get why you cunts do, why do you need someone to speak for you?

This isn't about baked, it's about taking down Antifa

8ch dot net

if you guys ever work out how to get your shit together you're going to move the goal posts so far that you'll capture yourselves.
you cant make laws to only target a particular group, if you want to infringe their rights you are doing the same to yourselves.
antifa are already listed as a terrorist org in one state and that is just the start (no thanks to baked or any of those people, it was due to the actions of antifa itself)
that is sort of a bit obscure though, all groups in the US have intel on them, last i read there are 4700 separate non-gov groups that have been infiltrated so antifa and the alt-right are being guided.
the FBI for instance gets extra funding for the next year based on the potential threats so it's in their best interest to incite violence
cunts here go on about spooks but the real spooks would want you to go to rallies like charlottesville etc (not saying you shouldnt, just think it through twice)

anyway off topic
baked alaska isnt doing shit apart from profiting off of a relatively untapped market

thanks a bunch :) ....

not a newfried, just blind, havent found the topic there

still havent

i thought you meant a link to 8 itself, not the thread
i dont think you will find one there, you could make one there but you'll be called a faggot or a TRS/e-celeb shill
maybe not though, 8pol is a meme filled shell of what it was

So I used to work for the agency that classifies Antifa as terrorists (NJOHSP). I can say without a doubt the guys working at that agency would love to get tips on antifa members if you manage to track any living in New Jersey.

They're good people there just trying to keep their communities safe. They will investigate, interview, and make arrests if warranted

can you say (or are you looking into) whether there are links between the US's Antifa and groups such as Hezbollah?
I support the work agencies like Homeland do but tracking singular people has less of an effect than tracking where the links are (imo and i'm not on the inside and i get that all it takes is a few like minded people to orchestrate actual terrorism.. you have a better idea of what is more important)
are there larger groups funding smaller cells and can they be prosecuted?

You are so butthurt about people listening to this guy. If you kikes are so fucking afraid of people siding with this Baked guy, that's pretty solid proof that people listening to him must be a threat for you.
I'm gonna start following him now, thanks.

go hard

ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU GOY- I MEAN GUYS IS ONLY DOING IT FOR PROFIT. I MEAN NOBODY COULD EVER GENUINELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

you made your point but what is he doing it for?
to create awareness?
i feel like he's preaching to the choir, but whatever, more power to him.

How many more false flags do we need to throw before one sticks?

>AND THAT IS BECAUSE... THIS CITY IS RUN BY JEWISH COMMUNISTS AND CRIMINAL NIGGERS, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS

What did based wizard man mean by this?

Take that shit elsewhere we do the dirty work of finding and indentifiying unwashed cunts that think they can throw acid at anyone,trust me when I say this if a masked trump.supporter threw acid in someone's face I'd do my best to have him or her arrested and imprisoned

Why should I give a fuck about some faggot name Baked Alaska, kill yourself.