Does Sup Forums Like Nat Turner?

Nate Turner was a Slave preacher in the U.S, who was tired of being a slave so he staged a fucking revolt on his masters. He ended up decapitating his master along with over 60 other slave owners. They'd go state to state slicing the heads off of slave masters. Eventually they tried to get the armory but were destroyed by a state milita. Does Sup Forums support this or does it consider it barbaric behaviour?

youtube.com/watch?v=i18z1EQCoyg

I support anything that involves white death

>These books are for white folks, they're full of things your kind wouldn't understand
BITCH! Tell that to Barack Obama who became the first black president, tell that to Michelle Obama a Harvard grad, tell that to Afrancanus Maximus Roman Senator who was AFRICAN.

Ben Carson was smarter than that bitch.

niggers killing in the most gruesome way.... yeah, that's new!!

they deserve it for being greedy bastards... they should had return the niggers to Africa... we could be colonizing Mars by now.

They were killing slave owners.

around blacks, never relax.

The nigger just wanted to kill, freedom never crossed his mind.
Like and dog chasing a car, he wouldn't even know what to do with it.

Nat Turner was educated. He was a preacher, he studied the Bible. He wouldn't kill unless he believed it was necessasary.

>he studied the Bible
>Muder
How very christian.
Maybe he didn't catch the turn the other cheek part.

He didn't murder a single person, he executed them

>He wouldn't kill unless he believed it was necessasary.
I don't recommend you attempt this defense at your trial unless you were in some sort of actual imminent peril.

Haiti postponed abolition in this country by 30 years. Nat Turner added at least another generation.

Nigger logic

Wait you're saying that Hati slave rebellion and Nat Turner extended the time slavery was? How?

Murdered woman and children with no regard.

>hurr Nat Turner was anti-slavery
>therefor he a murderer
White logic

Did you watch the movie? He spared them.

I'm white as fuck and I support Nat Turner 100%. All I really care about is observance of the good and natural laws of God and honorable behavior. If someone enslaves you then they are transgressing your God-given right to freedom and you are in the right to destroy them.

Damn right.

Didn't dey kill chillun an sheeit too? They're savages. Slavery was objectively the best thing to ever happen to niggers and the worst thing to ever happen to Whites. They should have thanked the masters and apologized to the rest of us for having to endure the burden of having niggers around for the next hundreds of years until we leave this planet to get away from them

got mixed feelings. Nigs gonna nig and all that. Dude was almost following his own kekistan shit cause he was out of his mind.

He also lost.

Prolly the media trying to get blacks to rise up against unbeatable odds.

Not really, the ending was two white guards pissing on a black revoltee. Humilating. Basicalyl showed they couldn't win.

>Not really

which part? i feel like that fits in pretty well with my take

>real nat turner murdered women and children because the majority of the men were at a christian revival meeting
>DAS RITE GET DEM RAYCIS
>Literally nigger-fying american history

Just tear down all the statues that you dont like and rewrite history the way you want it.

Nazis and Commies fighting in the streets. What the actual fuck happened man

> discussing history based on a movie

nigger tier behavior

>How?

By the revolutionary war, the mood shift on slavery was well underway. After Haiti, it was apparent that how slavery ended was a bigger question than when. This can be seen in the primary sources of the era, there was a genuine debate on "How can we free the slaves and survive?"
Turner was a reminder. Given the freedom to organize, gangs of blacks can be deadly.
Keep in mind that this was pre-Marxism. Most abolitionists of the era didn't support white genocide.

The end. I remember that made me cringe since i felt proud of the blacks for rebelling but then when they were peed on i thought "uhhh that looks humilating and cringy".

History can be re-written as long as the academic establishment deems so. Learn doublethink,.

The revolutionary war was fought over slavery. But you make a great point about the rest. Turner probably harmed slaves in the long run because it sent a message that if you treat your slaves well and give them freedom they rebel.

he fought for his freedom and I respect that, I also understand that slavery was a necessary evil for the development of the southern economy. why can't anybody understand that there's always more than one side

>salvery was necessasary evil for the economy
If an economy needs slavery it's a shitty economy. Why not just bring in immigrants?

How the fuck could you spread christianity without murder, you had to have murdered to conquer others lands. Killing is absolutely justified biblically.

>that flag
>that statement
2/5, made me reply

This thread, and especially OP, is pure cringe. Has Sup Forums been neutered?

>check flag
A FUCKING LEAF

2/10 bait

WE

>resisting tyranny
>a bad thing
Pick one.

Only bongfags can't understand because they are subjects, not free men.

You can't even support a family.