youtube.com/watch?v=U2ohF_G6avw
youtube.com/watch?v=UvQ89GqYz-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not black throug

Fuck yeah based iron mike.

Mayweather vs Tyson when?

Reminder that the greatest boxer of all time blew $250 million in about 3 years

That's how it is when you're a big balla son

Tyson was no joke but maybe not THE best.
Though he was a monster in the 80s. Should see those Olympics matches. That shit was amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=U2ohF_G6avw
look how fucking low he got his head down to at the 7:10 mark.

Rocky Marciano was undefeated, nice try asshole.

Leave, niggers

yeah he's still doing fine.

BIG LOVE MIKEY

LMAO. You should see his footwork and speed. I mean sure he had some muscle packed on back in his prime but this dude was a joke. I'm only 5'7 and 135 lbs but lean as fuck and I strike like a fucking VIPER. Yea I may not be 210 lbs or whatever he was, but I'd feint a right jab then move under him with a left uppercut and knock this faggot out. I'm fast as fuck and agile as fuck on my feet and this lumbering dumbass wasn't. I spar with my buddies and knock em out every time I've even taken on 4 in one sitting and TKO'd em all. "Iron Mike" my ass...

what about Ali?

He was definitely the most dominant boxer ever in his prime. People would regularly bet on if his opponent could make it out of the first. If he would have kept his head on straight he would have been the GOAT no doubt in my mind.

Mike Tyson Mysteries is unironically great.

Mike is redpillled so I think they took his black card away.

But cops still keep beating them up.

And a trump supporter

Marciano was a can.
It's hard to see a pretend white guy seething over something as trivial as boxing.

SO WRONG.

Edwin Valero is the GOAT boxer.

29-0. All knockouts.

Convicted rapist who lost 6 of his bouts. Try again.

They did. Bring up Mayweather being friends with Trump if you want to have some fun with a darkie.

shameless LARPing: the post

Even if the rest of that were true
>5'7"
>135
Manlets lmaooooo

>self proclaimed
>muh simulations
gtfo shadow boxer

A viper huh

Tyson wasn't even the greatest boxer of his era.

>greatest

He was dominant in a weak division in the late 80s-90s.. When he fought Lennox and Holyfield he struggled and declined. If he got in 5 years earlier and he was dealing with the tail end of the 70s era, he wouldn't have had close to the success he had.

Klitchko was far more dominant in an equally as weak division in the 00s-10s, but as an American isn't champ. No one cares about boxing.

i would have definitely bet on this guy to break mayweather's record

reminder that nazis are losers

Manlets can't be goats.

Not to mention he was brought up in a white home. Mike is honorary for sure.

>go on boxrec
>look up stats of current "pros"
>they literally all just beat up on journeymen with records like 1-12-0 or something.
why did boxing have to die? MMA is alright but goddamn do I hate grappling.

Based Jesse

Watch kickboxing.

Definitely, he raises pigeons for Christ's sake

Nah. That's called being nigger rich. Dumb white people have done it too.

The underprivileged youth who used to become boxers are now wasting their time with competitive hugging.

the legit muay thai? the one where the competitors fight for honor and glory while having a chance to die from it and be considered a heroes death? that shit a real fighting.

some of the greatest boxers were black, most of the all time greats were black. whats your point?

>moving UNDER Tyson who was incredible at getting super low
>Mike Tyson is like 5'10 so you're not going to do that.
>tfw you realize you're just a little cucked less aggressive version of Tyson even if we're being incredibly generous....which we're not going to be because
>Tyson watched boxing match religiously and had a detailed knowledge of the history of the sport, something you obviously never bothered to do
I realize you're probably b8ing but you'd be outskilled, outthought, outweighed, and pretty much out everything'd in a fight with Tyson in his prime.

It's a process to build up a boxer to be a draw. One loss could be the difference in millions of dollars so the promoters protect their guy. Canelo only gets a pass because it was mayweather. If GGG knocks him out his star power drops considerably. I do give De la Hoya credit for letting Canelo fight Gennady. That's the real fight of 2017.

o yea bitch well I'm 5" and 15lbs but they call me the SNIPAH because when u finally see the punch that knocks u out it'll be on the replay they show youu when you wake up 4 days later with your face missing and your girl full of my jizz and you gonna have to explain how a leprechaun knocked your nuts out lmao

Tyson refused to fight a 45 year old George Foreman.

He lost to Little Mac

dats rite an his name is leon spinx

holy shit, them fast jabs right in the potatoe

Isn't Mike Tyson also a trump supporter that doesn't care about his belts anymore because he has a family to take care of. . .?

Calling him black is a stretch.

mike tyson is a pretty down to earth dude
me and another guy were in an airport and there was iron mike
the guy im with asks mike to record his voice mail outgoing message
>this was a few years ago
Tyson did it in his own way
>hey this is mike tyson
>you reached anons fuckin phone
leave a fuckin message at the
i thought it was funny and nice
dont really know about boxing but that is my mike story

27 dingus

alrite u fucking punks. 660 shelby drive in springfield if u faggots ever wanna step up but you ain't gonna

Most boxers love Trump. He did a lot for the sport.

What state? I'll be there. Get ready. Pic related is me.

30-0 When you count his wife

My friends and I met Tyson at Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas about a decade ago. I was a huge Mike Tyson fan as a kid and I went up to him and told him. Surprised the shit out of us how he welcomed us to sit with him and hang out. He ordered us drinks and got us free lap dances. Pretty cool guy.

Reminder that OP is a cum guzzling faggot.
SAGE

u look like a fucking bitch you would never make it in state penn...your a pretty boy. SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI HOUSE # 6608 right off highway H. i aint fuckin scared

Tyson and Trump are bros. Trump tried to get Tyson out of going to the pokey for that rape conviction.
oh shit that's the best

Trump is a real friend

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

mayweather?

ali?

that is a picture of an internet fag that now wears a beard to offset how subhuman he looks
unless youre just playing along then carry on

My uncle did time with him in IYC. Tyson is a chill dude, just kept to himself and did the time.

Mayweather would die in the ring

not a surprise. no one said blacks didn't have brute strength and endurance going for them.

>Tyson is the best boxer
>Hasn't heard of Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin

You're wrong faggot

>Hitler hated bla-

Foreman dominated even more. But the best is Duran during his prime when he defeated prime sugar jr.

He wasn't the best, just the hardest hitter and quick. Tillman was a beast too but never went anywhere.

now kith

Meant Tillis.

Canelos gon beat his ass tho

But Canelo's white so w/e

Tyson would murder Mayweather. Tyson's literally 80 lbs heavier.

the wrong side won

T_T

>A nigger is really good at fighting

Didn't see that coming

That's a shop nerd. I bet you think the Holocaust didn't happen either.

Reminder that niggers have:
>flat noses (harder to break)
>sloped foreheads (deflect blows)
>thicker skulls
>more cranial fluid/smaller brains

So yes of course they are better at boxing, but all that comes at a price (intelligence).

Tyson Fury could destroy Mike Tyson in his prime.

He also got knocked out by Ray a couple months later and lost the rubber match when they were older. Still crazy as fuck Duran fought his last fight in 2001. Fought Marvin Hagler and Tommie Hearns back to back in the 80's. Hector Camacho in the 90's. Dude was definitely a legend and we'll traveled.

rocky marciano?

Stfu

Tyson Fury won't even beat Anthony Joshua.

Rocky Marciano wasn't a nigger though.

You're right, Joe Louis was black

Over rated can who is only talked about because he's white.

..and a rapist

Julio Caesar Chavez or Foreman. Most avoided Corrie Sanders.

what if it's chessboxing?

No people keep talking about him because he has the best record

And yeah, 49(43)-0 is way better than 50(27)-0 when the 50th win is against a fucking mma fighter

MAKE BOXING GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=UvQ89GqYz-U

I think I read that he actually didn't, he just thought they ought to live in Africa and not the West.

Boxing is dead because of the Klitchko brothers. Why? Because boxing fans are all cuckolds who need to rally behind black men. Don't believe me, bait any boxing fan into a discussion about race; black athletic superiority will be dropped.

McGregor has zero second wind.

He also fought against lesser athletes than Floyd. Training and nutrition has come a long way. He didn't fight Conor for the 50 I can guarantee you that. When they release the buy rate for it you'll understand why he will probably be back to fight conor in a year.

Vitaly was much better a naturally mean person. Vova became gun shy after gassing a few times against rockheads like Purrity and Brewster..

Top ten inventors, all white.

Would kek when tyson bit his ears off.

That's like saying Pelé or Maradona aren't the greatest.

Anyway, the greatest in boxing isn't Marciano or Mayweather, it's Cerdan.

He believed in Ayran supremacy and thought little of the negros ability to bring themselves up, but he never advocated outright hatred of them. White man's burden basically. He thought worse of the French negrofieing themselves through breeding with them. Africa for Africans and shit.

Germany "won" the Berlin games in an absolute blowout.