Redpilling your friends

>hanging out with shitlib friend tonight
>he starts in on some bluepilled, anti-white bullshit
>I ask him why, if white people are so evil, people are beating down the door to immigrate to white nations while no one wants to move to a black or brown country
>he stutters and stammers and finally shits out something about white privilege
>I could tell based on how shaken he was the rest of the night that I rocked his libshit worldview

Have you ever successfully redpilled a friend or family member?

Did you blow each other after?

No. Fuck off, degenerate.

many, it is your duty
modern liberal mythology is easy to bust, all one need are some FBI stats and a history book

You sound like a couple of fags from your story.

I redpill every motherfucker in my life mercilessly. What I end up left with is worth my time.

jeez buddy you some kinda fag or something
never gave you're friend a hummer before

>two men hanging out is automatically gay

Fuck off to Jezebel.

Most of them don't care. They just virtue signal for your approval, or for the approval of others if you think differently.

Anyway,
>make libfags recognize problems with the DNC by showing them how they backstabbed Bernie for Hillary
>make libfags recognize problems with islam through pointing out consanguinity rates and health concerns without a ban for it

It's really not that hard.

Me and my friends have never talked about any kind of white privilege, in fact you'd catch an ass kicking for that kind of shit, you fucking pansy.

Nothing wrong with a friendly blowjob.

No but I told a guy wearing an anti fa the shirt to get out of my country. He was a manlet German. My fash remained unbashed.

OP whispered in shitlib's left ear, "Do you want me to educate you more, cuck?"

shitlib gulped.

"I...I don't know. I have so many questions. Maybe if white people hadn't exploited their countries?

OP pulled his face away and said, "shitlib, you really need to get laid. All of these complaints I am getting about whites are putting me in a bad mood. And I know that you want my cock inside of you. So how about we just bang already."

shitlib's palms were beginning to get very sweaty.

"So...you came here to bang me so...I will stop making rude anti-white comments? But...but what if I still keep making them? What will happen then?"

OP shot shitlib a devilish grin and said, "I'll keep fucking you in the ass until you can't sit at your computer long enough to post on /leftypol/. I will fill you with so much love juice you wont want to make grumpy liberal comments anymore. Bend over so I can dump my load in your supple ass crack."

shitlib stared at OP for a few moments in silence. Then said, "Okay...I...I want you inside of me."

OP walked behind shitlib and started to rub his cock across his ass crack.

"You like that don't you?" He said as he moved it back and forth over the hole.

shitlib shuddered at the feeling.

"Yes OP. I...I want your cock inside of me."

OP grinned.

"Then I'm stick in my massive meat log. Prepare you anus for a wild ride!"

All you gotta do is put them in a situation where they have to agree with something abhorrent to maintain their worldview, which is pretty easy. Islam being a prime example.

Just don't reveal your power level right away. You have to start a low dose of redpills.

Oh yeah, you definitely blew eachother.

damn... you spent 20 minutes writing this

that's even gayer than your story

this is the gayest thing i've ever read

>redpill friend on jews and white displacement
>he starts talking about the race war and physically removing minorities
g-guys i didn't want him to go this far

i nearly convinced my vegan, anti car, anti capitalist friend to vote for trump.

he was going to vote for hillary but after hearing about how failed her economic plan was he dropped her.

When's summer vacation over?

pretty sure he went into depression after because his world view was shattered after conducting further research and realizing Bernie was a shill

What would you say is his power level?