Cops actually thought a man would rape this women

>cops actually thought a man would rape this women

are police in the uk fucking retarded ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kYHKO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/kYHKO

There are guys that would certainly fuck that ham beast.. but rape?

That is truly deserving of the name Ham Beast. This is THE Ham Beast, specimen 0.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution...in the US at least. Rape is a difficult crime to prosecute because of the lack of evidence in so many cases. I'd never rape anyone, especially not her, so for this reason I'd never be afraid of a false rape charge.

Impossible. There are no Mexicans in the UK.

I love curves on a women

It's cruel to keep them on land away from their pods.

It's not about getting you sent to jail, it's about ruining your life. A man with "alleged rapist" is going to have his life completely down the drain.

>England even once

>England
I can't do this again it's too depressing. England is dead.

Imagine the smell

Yes, Yes it is.

YAY!

FAT, FEMINIST, COMMIE, BABY KILLING, ANTI WHITE MALE, PIECES OF LOWER THAN DOG SHIT!

WE SHOULD GET TO NECK EVERY ONE OF THEM! NO QUESTIONS ASKED

i lost my appetite and i usually eat while i watch gore and zit/cyst popping videos

A somalian would.

>what are thic fetishists

never underestimate a sexual emergency

Ugh, just the thought of the dripping sweat off her nether parts makes me vomit. No one could rape her, their dings wouldnt go dong.

To be fair on that one, what's happened there is the facility they held him in was unable to provide food for him. And those Officers bought themselves a bucket and gave him a piece or two. Happens quite a bit. That Dylan Roof who shot up that church had the same treatment given to him because they literally could not hold and feed him in that facility, resulting in the Officers having to purchase food for him. They obviously get their money back which they can claim.

I didn't even read the fucking article jesus christ what is wrong with me, I'm going to bed now I'm too drunk.

she has the eyes of a cow. and her jaw hangs slack as she thuds along gracelessly behind her minders. I imagine a slight, hollow wheeze eminating from between her thin, pallid lips resounding from within the hollow cavern made by her sagging, inflamed jowls. Truly, this is a creature borne of Nurgle.

TFW fat bitches want to be raped so they lie about it just like they lie about nearly everything else.