Why the fuck do (((they))) want this to go extinct?

Why the fuck do (((they))) want this to go extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nHhPf_ohceY
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) don't, there isn't some grand conscious conspiracy and most of them probably don't spend time caring or thinking about white people, you've ingested too many ironic, satirical memes and posts. Get off of Sup Forums for a while and come back.

It's not that, it's the men

White Straight men

They are too smart for the jew liking. And they built one hell of a civilization. Also oppressed and persecuted the jews through history. This is their revenge.

>nobody actually cares about you
This is the most disheartening thing a pol fag can hear.

They can't rule the white men. So they must go. The rest? The fully intend to rule. Dominantly.
And the white man is far too resourceful, intelligent, and capable. They want a world to themselves. Not this sharing.

Because they are serpent seed and hate the white race for being made in gods image and being the true Israelites.

So beautiful and natural 100 points

So do you deny the purposeful dilutement of ONLY predominantly white countries and the balkanization of western culture?

I mean that is a fact.

Only whites are denied the permission to preserve their ethnic, cultural, and nationals identity. While others have the right to be tribal and self deterministic for their identity.

also the synagogue of satan needs to destroy the civilizations of the true Israelites so that they can bring to earth their messiah which we know as Satan.

They force degeneracy and cultural Marxism on white women. Socially engineering them. This ultimately damages the composition.

So it's whites' faults then for being individualist cucks who don't care about their group. In the end those who deserve to live on will live on and those who deserve to die and be destroyed will die and be destroyed. You can say whatever the fuck you want about whites having built civilizations, science, culture, etc., whatever, it doesn't change the fact that they don't care, seem to hate themselves, and are largely cheering on their own displacement now, Jews or not. If they fall it will be their own fault.

Inferiority complex. All non-whites suffer from this. Trust me.

"If I can't be better than you, I'm going to destroy you".

Fucking Checked, the digits don't lie

open your eyes man.
how are you so naive.

NAZIS WANT TO ELIMINATE THIS

Latinos r white

Gay bait thread eat donkey dick

White people challenge them on every level. (((They))) can only have absolute power when the whites are gone. Whites are better looking, stronger, bolder, and willing to die for what they believe. It's a shame what the American white man has become.

Whit guilt- There never has been a race in human history openly calling for their own extinction than white people.
Lemons Mentality = Whites feel that they have a duty to the world to help everyone unknowingly running towards a cliff.

Pathological altruism is literally killing white people.

I want that to go extinct, women shouldn't lift. they should do aerobics and do squats, and other girly exercises.

Fuck feminism and their masculine female bullshit.

10/10 post. This guy gets it.
You can go back last.

thats because theyve been indoctrinated by the school system, media, entertainment ect. to believe theyre at fault for all of the "oppresion" in the world. to feel sorry for everyone, to take the blame for slavery, for discriminating against poc.
they were taught since grade school that whites are at fault for all evil in the world.

youtu.be/nHhPf_ohceY

What country is this from so I can move there.

>I mean that is a fact.
It's not.

Immigration doesn't just happen in non-white countries. How fucking dumb are you?

Hey leftypol

Well if they were/are so superior they wouldn't have allowed that to happen and have been so easy to indoctrinate in the first place, now would they?

I have no Idea, this is just a wild guess but the outfit kind of reminds me of Cossack. again this is just a wild guess.

Pretty much.

They are bothered by white people who don't hate themselves. I've met enough of them to know this. They take advantage of your kindness. They normalize violence against you. They play the victim. They normalize your exclusion and paint it as a "good thing". All of this and more meant only to guilt whites into serving their agenda. When they say they hate "white supremacy" what they are really saying is that they hate white majority.

not white, but germanics. eastern europe is fine dont worry.

Shill

>its not happening
>its whites empathy why its happening
Don't worry there will be no mistakes next progrom kike

You're missing the point retard.

Japan is 99% Japanese. Nobody is calling them Japanese supremacist or racist for preserving their racial homogeneity and culture. Because they arent dumb. They realize demographics is destiny.

If the native Japanese suddenlty became a minority in their own country do you think that country would still be Japan? Would is still have its identity and culture? The answer is an astounding no. The same goes for White countries in Europe and the USA.

Black guy here, I don't.

I'm pretty sure (((they))) don't give a fuck about you.

Trip 7's of objective truth.

I always get triggered by that picture.

Not so much as go extinct but to lower its numbers and enslave it.
You know Tel Aviv is an open slave market and brothel for Slav girls right?

oh shit i didnt even notice. God is on our side. There are no coincidences.

I actually worked for a few years as maintenance for a Jewish summer camp for kids...50% of the staff was hired on J-1 work visas to promote globalism (and the labor was cheaper). The Jews that ran the place also had a subdivision camp for kids from the Bronx, but instead of hiring camp counselors who knew how to speak English correctly, they hired inner city degenerates, also we had a huge lecture at the start of the summer about accepting campers that were LGBTQBLMSJW+

Its a sign. The universe is telling us its the truth.

>Me in the Afro

Dont mix then.

Is the left humorless because they are atheists or because atheists are left and therefore humorless?

yes, yes we do

I respect your right to protect your genes.

>Posts beautiful white women
>asks non-whites not to breed/mix with them
b-but muh dick, user

>America
>White country

Kek

White women are our do not touch

>America
>Not a white country?

Kek

Its our birthright

Shitty shirt with a massive advertisement for a terrible liberal soap opera, complete with a little NBC logo below.

Yes, extinction would be preferable.

Gonna need some sauce on this babe

just buy bitcoin

>be right wing atheist
>other atheists hate you because you are right wing
>right wing hates you because you are atheist.

(((they))) can look like that, too

I truly believe it's not a conspiracy, but a natural flow of power.
>Wealthy jew begets wealthy kids
>Kids get into powerful positions
>Jewish religion has heavily left bias (see also Catholic church)
>Religious rules that would counteract the left leanings are forgotten as kids lapse in faith
>Kids spread leftist policies from positions of authority
>Continue to make more money and gain more power
>Pass it off to their kids
>Ad Nausem

As far as only targeting white countries; it's the Marxist "oh poor them" mentality. White countries are more prosperous, therefor they owe it to the less fortunate.

>there is no white genocide, stop being paranoid
>everyone will be mixed race in the future and it will be a good thing
KYS faggot

and keep telling yourself that we are 'ironic and satirical'

>waa jews are to blame for everything
When was last time you got laid? Exactly, men just don't bother getting laid thus they won't get babies

On the path towards the red pill I delved into atheism/Agnostic for a few months. Mostly because I watched Youtube videos with Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins debates.

Its only a phase. How you exit is purely dependent upon how you absorb new information.

makeup should be illegal

are their any other pics other than these 2?

I don't know about that user.

America is a mutt colony of Israel, would be better off being nuked, preferably with all its current inhabitants centered within the blast radius. Useless nigger tier genetics, useless culture.

chekd

Show us your flag.

Freud and other prominent jewish figures lead to this.
Back then it wasnt ok to speak about your emotion.

Yes. Jews as a group played a heavy role in our demise against the popular beliefs held in the past. It is an undeniable fact and I come to wonder if it was intentional or simply that jews are fucking retarded. Sure you can say that we allowed them to but I can still point my finger at them.

America will probably the last bastion of white advocacy and freedoms other than some countries in Eastern Europe.

Our western ideals are strong. Freedom of speech and expression are being fought for everyday. They want to censor us by anymeans. They know our ideas are powerful. And once you take the redpill its hard going back.

Nationalism and the Alt Right need good optics so we dont scare away normies.

be*

Yeah ok. You know, at some point we are gonna have to come over there (Europe) and remove your kebab problem. You'll change your tune when Merk's UN shitskin Army has their boot on your throat

Sauce

How can Jewesses compete?

Why are you still LARPing as Europeans, as if your country isn't nigger tier already? You're all brown eyed subhumans with a relatively small minority of genuine European diaspora, what counts for 'white' (European) over there is an absolute laughing stock, just like your flimsy 'ideals'.

Muh constitution, muh freedomz, muh wars for Israel. What is there left to fight for? You are a mutt Nation, the concept of blood and soil is completely lost on 99% of you. The 'Alt Right' is a joke as well, even that Spencer faggot is shilling for Israel, kosher as fuck. Your entire Nation has caused more bloodshed, misery and problems around the world in its short lifespan in the name of 'freedom' than any other country, ever. You're a vassal state for Israel and that isn't changing anytime soon, I hope China/Russia just nukes you one day and does the world a favour.

but muh-nothing. Only degenerates mix with whites knowing full well what the consequences are.

/s/

>eye color = race

Stormfaggot. Oh and by the way 10k years ago everyone in europe had brown eyes so not having them makes you less white. You are an imbecile.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Stand up white man.

>matriarchal religion that invented isis, a fertility cult
K

Oh yeah, I can't wait until you come and bring some more 'freedom' to us in Europe. We'd be a whole lot better off if you just didn't exist, the problems we are facing in Europe are a direct result of dumb cunt countries like yours ganging up on the Axis powers, if they had won Europe would be fine, fact. We'll be fine without your lousy intervention, we didn't need your 'help' thousands of years before your kike vassal state existed, and we don't need you now.

Is 70% European enough to be white?

nuh

Because they have Jewesses that look exactly like that.

nu

She's that pretty because both her parents are attractive. Attractive white women will always exist, because attractive white men will continue to reproduce.
It's ugly white men like you who will be bred out of existence because you have less to offer an attractive white women than the shitskin she's marrying

W R O N G. Non sequitur and not wasting time on an Amerimutt who obviously doesn't understand the first thing about genetic disposition, run along now Juan.

White hierarchy is pointless. Either you're white or you're a Jew/nonwhite. Through everyday interactions we can clearly tell who is white or not through phenotypes.

We've been subverted.

yeah ok

nuh

Would expect nothing less from a mongrel without a cohesive identity. It's nothing to do with racial hierarchy, being 'white' (European) is more than skin colour, you knuckle dragger. So many of you are mixed with mestizos and niggers and don't even realise it, it's unreal.

>tfw when the useless autistic faggot murfat thinks he's anything more than a subhuman

>tfw when
>TFW WHEN
Amerilard education. Sperg.

Without white men you won't have any white women. White woman + shitskin = ugly ass mongral.

I'd pay to see the faces of all the shitskins when they look around and ask where all da wite gurlz at? Then slowly realize there won't be anymore. Fucking kek

Don't worry, race will be a choice soon enough. Your current worriment is nullified in the next 4 decades. Even more so comical.

youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc

are (((they))) the (((misfit white men who sit in the basement afraid of social interaction and who have their mothers bring them everything including their PS4 games from Walmart)))?

I'm amazed you can even access this site desu, your innovation record is shit tier. Your contributions to the 21st century are almost none. Even the technology that has allowed you to access this site is foreign in almost all aspects to you.