Immigrants

Immigrants are not the enemy. Corporations are the problem. Corporations are becoming ultra rich, most powerful than governments. We immigrants are not the enemy. This wealth disparity it's the main reason of all this hate between humans. Corporations are tearing apart the social contract. What do you guys think about that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Not realizing that immigration and the resulting cheap labor is what corporations want and need to further increase their profits and is largely driving massive inequality by depressing wages while increasing corporate profits.
Wew

foreign nationalist in my land will always be the enemy.

This.

All of our jobs are being given to women and minorities, obviously we are upset we cannot afford to ever start a family of our own. Fuck this gay earth.

We could create unmeasurable wealth with the new technologies. (Quantum computers, Crispr cas 9, grafene an AI)

take away the tool of them staying in power with indebted politics and economic monopoly advantage. immigrants.

really, immigrants that are expected to vote one party is enough for me when the party wants to attach their shit ideas

WE could, as in white people could, but shitskin leeches like you harm technological progress, drain wealth, and produce zero value.

You are an enemy of civilization herself.

You are not. But the idea that you should travel to oure lands for wealth is wrong.

Stay in your own shithole and pay the price for change.

Inequality is the biggest problem facing the world today. Destroying Europe by forcing the populations to dumb down by inferior genes is not the right answer.

>50% of muslims carry shit tier genes and increase the risk for stillbirths by almost 400%

Inbreeding is illegal in oure cultures. In mud cultures fucking your cousin is encouraged.

It would be in your intrest to stay in Africa\middleeast and EARN the freedom and social security.

Let us increase oure IQ and deal with the issue of wealth disparity. Oh and btw. A commie society also have inequality. Its human nature that some groups mass on wealth.

ITS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DEBATED ON THE HIGHEST INTELECTUAL SCENE AND YOU CUNTS WALKING THE MILLION MAN MARCH IS NOT CONTRIBUTING. ONLY DOOMING US TO REPEAT THE FALLACIES OF HISTORY

Agree.

Spot on boys

Corporations are s serious problem but they aren't the ones committing rapes and murder at a rate 6 times higher than the white population.

We're getting rid of immigrants before they form corporations.
You didn't think that far ahead, though.

>corporations and CEOs pass NAFTA flooding Mexico with cheap agricultural imports decimating Mexicos agricultural based economy leading to a surge of Mexicans flooding into the US depreciating the average wage.

>gets mad at the niggers and spics instead of the CEOs

Sup Forums is retarded desu sempai

i think you have to sell meth in guatemala now

yeah but they're a tool of the enemy, so you'd be a fucking retard not to get rid of them

Middle easterners were the one's who gave us Algebra. While the European civilization did embrace the dark ages, the Muslim world embrace science. Just saying

Or maybe you could, you know, get mad at the enemy instead of REEEEEing about their helpless lackeys.

I mean it's the Mexicans or the Robots, your choice.

tell me which aspects of algebra you think muslims contributed

> Implying you can't blame the CEOs but realize that both are a problem to some extent

I think you're a retard.

Last time I checked it wasn't Neoliberal Mexican farmers spending millions of dollars lobbying Clinton to pass NAFTA and allow China into the WTO.

>Middle easterners were the one's who gave us Algebra

They did indeed. Then they doubled down on cousin fucking and tyranical governance.

The mere idea we should merge with these recesive genes is disqusting. The muslim world has fucked up massively by killing off the voices of change and reason. They used to be a great society no doubt. That is not the case anymore. Not even close.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

And then the corporations make money

I would accept that, only if you will give me a good argument that will refute mine. Take the challenge?

You get an F in basic economics and human behavior.

Corporations and their spic zombies are both the enemy.

I don't you even know what "recesive" means

There is no debate here, they're illegal and there is no reason they shouldn't be deported

That doesn't contradict anything I said nor does it do anything to refute the idea that an influx of low-skill labor will lower wages.

even if true and I think it is even tho I think that perhaps they got that info from a white man but let's say they did is it something only they can do? or is it something omeone in middle school can do hats the big problem they may have contributed but they are not special .special is oing things nobody or only a few can

>relating to or denoting heritable characteristics controlled by genes which are expressed in offspring only when inherited from both parents.

Are you afraid of waking up to reality, and discover that you have been lied your entire life?

K get the fuck out

>The wealth disparity is the main reason of all this hate between humans

no, now git and stay git

It doesn't, but Sup Forums's solution is treating a sympton, lefty/pol/'s solution is treating the cause.
Instead of wasting your time throwing a tantrum about illegals Sup Forums should focus their attention on their white and jewish CEO overlords.

Then why do you use it like it's an insult. You do realize blue eyes and blond hair are largely recessive traits right?

Son, you need to read a fucking history book about math, see Diophantus.
Arabs did what arabs do (with architecture, warfare etc) and just stole others (Eastern Greco-Roman/Sassanian) stuff and slapped their name on it. The leftist professors were more than happy to go along with this anti-Western tradition nonsense

I do. I used it in the context that the recesive traits are not good.

Aka the recesive traits these people have are not compatiable with oure recesive traits.

>9th generation cousin fuckers have recesive traits i do not wish to see in my society

You aren't going to treat massive inequality with a diversely populated country. There's always going to be large inequalities between whites, mestizos, blacks, etc. because the people themselves are not equal on average.
Why do you think countries like Sweden and Denmark have such higher equality levels than the US despite still having capitalist economies and fair numbers of millionaires/billionaires?

>Son, you need to read a fucking history book about math, see Gilgamesh.
Greeks did what Greeks do (with architecture, warfare etc) and just stole others (Babylonian/Assyrian) stuff and slapped their name on it. The classical professors were more than happy to go along with this anti- Mesopotamian tradition nonsense.

Nothing exists in a vacuum user, most novel inventions are "stolen" by other cultures in the first place. See Newton shoulder of giants etc. etc.

We need to analyze this topic more deeply, and leave behind all this (race rethoric) behind.

newton's shoulders of giants quote is an insult of hooke

"dark ages" is a buzzword

European immigrants are fine thanks

DACA people why the fuck are we talking about sand nigger we wuz kings and sheet?

stay the fuck on topic

Say what you want what the Greeks did to the Babylonian math is the exact same thing the Arabs did to Greek math. It's why minutes and hours are broken into 60 units, because of ancient mesopotamian base 60 number system

FPBP

Yeah and the most important mathematicians and scientists were jews and eastern christians living under muslim rule

>Oh and btw. A commie society also have inequality. Its human nature that some groups mass on wealth.

This is important to understand. No matter what the political system, it will just be the same old game under different rules. There will ALWAYS be wealthy and elite and a poor, even the middle class and poor aren't much different. I grew up working class and we had all the same things as my middle class friends, just that my possessions were older and my house was smaller. But we still had a TV computer etc. all the same 'luxaries'. Sometimes I think middle class is a myth,

Anyway, we're an imperfect race and thus we will never create a perfect system of government. Things aren't equal and he world isn't fair, that simple

There are shitty dominant traits too. Just say inbred to avoid misunderstandings

i'd say they were mostly persians tbqh

FUCK
OFF
WERE
FULL

Immigrants are the footsoldiers of corporations and globalisation.

We should not be afraid of discussing which economical and political model will work the best. It's important the we get engaged in the discussions of a new world order, knowing that the current one it's falling apart.

Fuck off illegals of every age. Immigrate legally to be called immigrants. Otherwise you are an illegal alien

i bet most of you don't appreciate how productive mathematics research in europe from the 16th century and onward was, with the rediscovery of diophantus's work thanks to islamic preservation, but the "muslims invented algebra" shit is not true
it's up there with the ada myth

The problem of inequality will define our era. The commies are gaining ground because nobody wants to defend inequality on the political stage.

We need a debate on the issue that is not riddled with logical fallacies. Its a problem, no doubt. The only way we can come close to "solve" it is by debate.

Jordan b peterson makes this point consistently. Its pretty much everything hes advocating for.
We need more discussions. ((they)) know very well that a dumbed down population focusing on retarded issues will never face the facts.

Burgers are completely dumb.

People with millions of dollars of dispensable income can sway the entire population to fight over race and immigration status while they dine in luxury.

Very sad.

political weirdness is gaining ground, because neoliberals are enriching themselves and the global poor at the expense of the low and middle economic brackets of western countries, while increasing competition drives up their living costs
they did this to themselves, and if it kills them it will be very funny
>free trade can benefit everyone *proceeds to take the gains for themselves*

It's even worse. They think they're somehow superior for the "merit" of having the luck of being born on the same place where corporations set their headquarters and bring over their profits. Burgers think that they get to have a say on who the corporations are allowed to bring to the country.
No wonder the elites that actually hold the power on the country see the natives of the country as little more than a nuisance and want to get rid of them and replace them with brown skinned, more obedient people

when you think the u.s. is where corporations setup shop to bring over their profits, but they actually try to not to, all the while lobbying for repatriation tax breaks so they can

Its never been a secret. Yet we have never had this high standard of living.

Neo-liberals are in a class of their own.

>theres never been a "free" market.

"Bring over their profits" ??? That's a fantasy, the profits are setting in fiscal heavens, while people around the world are dying of hunger. That's just INMORAL!

people die from hunger, because of a combination of uselessness and poor social order in the environments they build
they would die regardless of where corporate profits went

We have help to created that environment.

lol
*build factory*
*mob of retards start gangs, expropriate it, and hack off people's limbs*
>why you do dis to me

>Immigrants are not the enemy. >Corporations are the problem.
Immigrants are willingly and in many cases knowingly the reason corporations are that rich. They have been destroying wages for decades. And most of them get welfare and other Benefits a white Person does not get

Invasions( Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, Haiti) imposition of Ditactors ( Iraq, Iran, Chile, Libya, Guatemala, Panama, Argentina, Brazil, Nicaragua, Philippines)

What if both of you are problems?

i know but they still have to go back

We both are facing the same struggles. Your enemy becomes mine

woah, dude, where are all of those invasions into gaul for your history report

You still have to go back.

no, you literally have to go back

No shit.
Good luck trying to convince this den of brainwashed retards that though.

It's hard, but not impossible. I do understand that the feeling of discovering that they have been lied their entire lives, it is not a nice feeling,
but the faster they understand, the better we all will be.

>*sneak into someone else's country*
>*live there illegally, even while people tell you you to gtfo*
>your enemies are my enemies
colonialism circa 2017
go fix the social order of haiti so the DR doesn't have to exterminate haitians trying to clear cut their forests por favor

they're not immigrants though

Nothing matters. When weaponized nanotech is spawned and proliferated, the Elites wil finally become God among insects. 'The Great Cull' will commence. Now bow to the fallen star.

i think it comes with the drone armies making nation states and their tax bases and meat sacks irrelevant

Immigrants are the symptom of corporate power unchecked.

Pic related - Unlike the U.S. our big business interest groups don't even hide their agenda.

Alhamdulillah. Walahi.

>we broke the law to enrich ourselves personally at your expense
>we arent the enemy
>what do you think about that
I think if you're illegal and this whole thing goes the way we think it will you're gonna try and leave but you'll be unable to.
>thousand-mile gauntlet
Have fun.

divide et impera

no. both of you are

>legal
>illegal
use brain will you

Imagine what kind of brainlet you have to be to honestly post this shit
Go back to your country spic

>immigrants are not the problem
No shit sherlock, it's the illegal immigrants that are the problem you absolute globalist cuck. Assuming by you're picture you're pissing your pants because of DACA then you're obviously illegal and I don't give a shit about anything you have to say. Get out. Also take some personal responsibility and hold your parents accountable for their actions instead of trying to shift the blame to anyone else dipshit.