Is POL/ 's investigators , superior to the FBI or CIA ?

I have to say, i'm fucking blown away by the power of this online no man's land. Call it, "the power of autism" or whatever , but this is freaken amazing.

This is Sherlock-type level shit.

And this guy might just take 40 years because you've been able to identify him in record time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Again...Amazing

Certain posters on Sup Forums should probably be recruited, honestly.

Cia hires bronies

Pol outranks bronies by several tiers in both pure autism and sophistication

>Certain posters on Sup Forums should probably be recruited, honestly.
Seriously... This like a Poirot/Sherlock combo roled into one. It's genius.

The CIA and FBI and all the agencies already knew who these fucking faggots were. Our Weaponized Autism forced the action is all. Weaponized Autism is the chemo for plausible deniability. Never forget that.

>Our Weaponized Autism forced the action is all. Weaponized Autism is the chemo for plausible deniability. Never forget that.

It's possible...But you still have to admit, it's super impressive. I actually remember a cop saying "they're doing our job easier" or something like that. (i'm paraphrasing).

I also remember POL identifying faggot who was torturing kittens and later became a cannibal...
He was eventually caught by the German police (i think)...But he was first identified online because of his torture vids, people somehopw managed make a correlation between that guy and the cannibal and discovered he was the same individual

I mean its mandy flores, dont know about the shit eating but id let that bitch wip me

>It's possible...But you still have to admit, it's super impressive.

It is impressive, but don't believe for a second that the complicit faction within the Federal Government does not know who these Marxist faggots are down to a (((man))). They are being paid by a Soros front corporation and being transported. That is a paper trail even the laziest of Feds can follow in a day. Couple it with GPS location data from all their iphones and shit... they can tell exactly who was standing on any street corner at any given second hitting a real American in the head with a bike lock from behind like a cowardly faggot.

Here's the ultimate accolade: youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0

Loved the Tall or Grande debate

>They are being paid by a Soros front corporation and being transported. That is a paper trail even the laziest of Feds can follow in a day.
True....

Sup Forums was doing this shit long before Sup Forums, just for different reasons. Your newfag is showing.

Sherlock would be proud.

No, because they have tools which are amazing. They can tell who was at the rally simply from the phones those people were carrying. They could identify everyone from that in a matter of hours. They have access footage that you can only dream of.

How about this one ? Unreal...
All coming from a chinese anime board...

I had my mind blown away last night when i saw what the guys from /SG/ (Syria General) have achieved : they identified the position of two training camps , in different areas and they passed that info to the Russian MoD and BOOM ! Two fucking strikes against ISIS directed from the comfyness of this site. Try that, Reddit.

It took the CIA like 10 years to find bin Laden when they could of used Sup Forums for free who tracked down antifa and Sia bouf

Proof?

It's pretty impressive with the tools people have access to on here. It's just not the same league as alphabet agencies.

What would be even more impressive is if the driver of the Tundra pickup in Charlottesville can be identified. picture of face emerged last night for first time...see attached. This is a teaser...more to come

tundra driver revealed

This one and another, just fucking amazing job guys.

I read a post in /SG/ and it said something like "how can i go back to pol after ordering air strikes in /sg/"

We even got syrian, iranians , palenians, etc posting memes in there, good stuff.

grassy knoll godfather?

This and let me see if i can get the pics from last night.

FBI and CIA are inside Sup Forums.

Do you believe we don't have access to facial recognition systems or we actually manually look for faces and cars?

grassy knoll boss

Source: >

yeah it's pretty impressive.

turns out that 500 people with 50 smart people and 5 people who have some skills can get something done a lot faster than actual police who have lots of other things to do and honestly probably don't care all that much.

the weaponised autism that fucked with Shia is beyond anything man has ever seen, or will ever see

how the fuck autists found a flag from frogs croaking, star maps and flight paths is astounding

>FBI and CIA are inside Sup Forums.
>Do you believe we don't have access to facial recognition systems or we actually manually look for faces and cars?

I don't know what to believe anymore...
How about Pizzagate ? Was it truely something to take our attention away , pure diversion ? Or as there truely something there ? Because i remember a lot clues i saw on the pizzagate fisaco were pretty damning.
But then....It all stopped.
Yet alot of it seemed extremely suspicious...
Then Alex Jones said it was all bullshit and for some reason people listened to him...Was he right ?

> a board constantly under government surveilence 24/7 by damn near every nation on earth is not filled with government agents that post here ourselves

Oh its coming buckle up.

>the weaponised autism that fucked with Shia is beyond anything man has ever seen, or will ever see.
What happened ? (call me a newfag if you will but i'm still curious)

>and let me see if i can get the pics from last night.
what pics ? what happened last night ?

The truth is that everyone else is the cucks and we're the bulls. Do you know what happens when you mess with the bull?

What did the freemason know and when did he know it?

You're supposed to lurk a long ass time before posting. Stop replying to threads until you don't have anymore stupid fucking questions.

This. Add to that the fact we are user and you got yourself a nice little feedback loop. Are we FBI? No surely non of us are

>user doesn't realize 4chins was made as a DARPA honeypot for gifted childrens who did not take to authoritarian control

Can confirm.

Why is Hitler saying nope?

I think you misunderstand the people that post here.

Pranks like finding HWNDU Flags and providing info to Russian Military Inteligence aggencies to launch airstrikes on our behalf are possible because a lot of us are not actually NEETS.

Many of us work as military analysts, in comercial aviation surveilance, as border patrol agents, law enforcement and high levels of national security.

We do this because politics are an obsesion, we have tools and inside connections up the as and most importantly, is fun as fuck.

> BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Pedophile rings exist within all realms of the world.

I can't speak for Comet Ping Pong, but pedophilia is a rampant virus.

Code name indigo kids

I guess, I just know the program I was involved with.

Excalibur.

Just try to imagine all the shit we don't know about the FBI/CIA/NSA.

I guaranfuckingtee you they have people on staff monitoring Sup Forums 24/7.

>Many of us work as military analysts, in comercial aviation surveilance, as border patrol agents, law enforcement and high levels of national security.
>We do this because politics are an obsesion, we have tools and inside connections up the as and most importantly, is fun as fuck.
Regardless, out of all places, these amazing finds are coming from a fucking chinese anime board....

wtf!!

I came a bit later, double 2nd term miscarriage.

I actualy think Sup Forums's lack of the resources and tech that the agencies have makes our achievements that much more remarkable. A bunch of people who have never met and no clear motive or direction besides "x happened, we need to find/do y, have at it" and painstakingly trawling through frames of footage and social media to make connections and at the speed they do it just because they want to is borderline unbelievable had I not seen it time and time again myself.

Has anyone contacted the charlottesville police department to see if they issued an arrest for brent betterly?

Colorado Springs?

>charlottesville police
They don't care.

Nothing special, but someone posted a collection of SG greatests hits and i grabbed some of the graphics/pics, but i have been having issues with my usb drive , so let me see if i can find it in the archive.

Also worth mentioning: Norway-Brah, Hambro,Anon5 etc are the fucking backbone of this site. Check Skykangs threads (Hambro), Knowledge Bombs(anon5). Good shit.

Most people think we are childless neets that is some what true, You find many of us are highly educated and or successful. If you want to see white trash go to Sup Forums

true, the cops and parolees worked together.

I have no real idea, Colorado seems to be a central figure for me, though. Mom spent a lot of time there and I always felt like I came from there.

Most of my past seems to be a lie, and all early photos and belongings of mine were blowtorched out of my basement when we went on vacation when I was ~10.

Was there for that, sent snacks to the kids at New York girl statue, I love our autism, I'm just a chad who hardly posts but loves to witness y'all at work

>white

are you kidding me? Look at all meetup photos

WTF was posted , tell me nogger!

I like how reddit's esleuthing was a complete fail with the Boston bombers. Did the guy that was unjustly accused get any lawsuit moneys?

Anyways, if there are any paths you can set me down, it would be greatly appreciated.

>are you kidding me? Look at all meetup photos
How many people visit POL every day though ? The ones who showed up at the meetup are mostly attention whores imo.

You'd remember the entrance, there's no forgetting it

/ewo/ and /htg/ OPs and regulars deserve tax payer pensions

lol polacks don't go to meetups
Those are Sup Forums tourists

There's a lot of things I don't remember, user.

Like why I have a hole in my shoulder.

the time i spent here and on full chain watching the Tn and liverpool ops were the funniest hours in recent memory. i was almost pissed off when they did it so quickly

I'm the darkest member of pol I know, and I'm northern Italian/Austrian mutt.

Sup Forumsacks do not go to "meet ups" there is a good reason why we say to hide your power levels.

This. My pool party is 5 lifelong irl friends, and a brother. That's it. We don't go and meet random people to talk about niggers and the JQ

No, when we get it right we don't shut up, but we've gotten it wrong (Boston) and it has insane consequences. The reason is everyone else has to answer to someone, so they're slower but they're also not going to finger the wrong person nearly as much. If you guys were better, then go get a job in it, why not get paid?

Lol. "You guys" gave it away.

Dude I'm just a regular autist who has a normal menial dayjob as a mechanic. I literally use just facebook and google for tracking them down.

I was born in 1979 in Fort Leonard Wood army base (MO), have a very high IQ, experience an abundance of divine synchronicities(for example, seeing a light streek across the night's sky in the exact spot I look when i have an angelic thought), have a father that was involved in top secret stuff he couldn't talk about, and one of my favorite songs is Indigo Children by Puscifer. A-am I an experiment?

it's why the cia got so mad at us i think

I love x tier shit.what are you goys implying that all the Sup Forums regulars are actually genius?

Guys how do I make my text green?

WE OPERATE ON ANOTHER LEVEL

That's a important service though, most mechanics I know are worth 50 female hr cat ladies. It's a real world skill that takes a lot of work and a lot of knowledge.

You're dead bro this is all in your imagination

This they allowed two state troopers to be helisuicided I'm sure they don't want shit to do with what happened on the 12th anymore

Did you guys find the guy who blinded baked Alaska?

If yes this would make 100% success rate in busting antifsggots

I laughed when he got sprayed in the face.

you can only do that by putting 'greentext' in the options box

they were all con artist and actors in c'ville

You need to buy a Sup Forums gold pass.

He was already identified in another thread search in the archives for it.

come on brah we know it's a sausage party

Plus we got along great with the non-cia bronies on april 1st /mlpol/ day

We have all of our autism plus a chunk of theirs and more sophisticated autists from other disciplines

how much are they now. mine was $20
>best money i ever spent

hmm so he gets 40 years for making that gash but trayvon martin gets a posthumous college diploma and a full crying apology from the president?

Reddit is where stupid people go to act smart, Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid

where did you guys figure this out? ive been on Sup Forums religiously 24/7 since cville, making threads trying to collect pictures and requesting help doing exactly this and nobody gives so much as a bump. are you guys meeting up on another site?

>that awkward moment when even shit-eating cuckolds punch your face