Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with Indians?

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YF-_j_sFkGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too much

fpbp

A lot of things. They can't contain themselves around western women and smell like curry.

look m8 I know they're like a cancer in your country (and mine) but they're FAR better than niggers. and FAR less toxic to white people than kikes and FAR less destructive to western civilization than muzzgroids.

You gotta chose your problems m8

They have a backwards society based off mysticism.

Nothing to see here.

I feel like India (and to a lesser extent China) are host to all sorts of fascinating obscure and retarded shit by virtue of there being that many people there. Like there has to be an Indian CWC or a Chinese Terry Davis out there.

kek

>nuclear power
>legions of IT-capable people

yeah, they're as backward as niggers and muzzgroids.

>You gotta chose your problems m8

That's fucking loser talk.

I'd rather have my country back to the ethnostate it once was. Deport them all, maybe keep the ones that voluntarily sterilize themselves.

youtu.be/YF-_j_sFkGU

Autism.

Say what you want but indians are top tier brown people.

Kek I'm pretty sure someone made that as a gag. People set up stuff like this just for the maymays.

>implying degenerate Protestants wouldn't do the exact same shit
You're all heathens

>do milk

Can you imagine how much shit the Greeks would get if they did shit like this? A fuckin poo does it and it's no big deal

> legions of IT-capable people

Oh...oh, wow, you obviously have never worked a day in your life in a real IT job if you actually think that's true.

I mean, seriously...you're fucking retarded.

social media jew fucked their minds up real good.

What have you guys against Indians?
I can understand they can be retarded but they are not evil.
Infact Jews, Niggers and Muslims are far more evil and harmful to the white race.

>People set up stuff like this just for the maymays.
IRL shitposting wwww

IRL shitposting

lots of hate to spread around, buddy. dont you worry

Subhuman that have no respect or idea of social etiqute or basic hygenie

Don't mind Sup Forums they are not up to date with modern science or ancient metaphorical wisdom. You have to understand certain segments of white people need their particular brand of racism or else they literally self destruct.

Oh lordy, welcome to Sup Forums newfag

i worked in IT for a large corporation and there were a lot of Indians who worked there...they constantly shit and pissed all over the restroom...and the ones who actually managed to use the toilets would use paper towels instead of the toilet paper, which clogs the fuck out of even industrial grade toilets every time.

The company had to make signs to put in each stall to tell them to stop using paper towels but they kept doing it. One time, one of them had jacked off onto the toilet seat and didn't even wipe it off afterwards.

Fucking disgusting people

They number in the billions and the cream of the crop, tippest of the top, abandon ship to come to the USA. Even with their bogus degrees, the poo-in-loos are stupid, smelly, ugly and destroy our communities. That's the best a BILLION fucking people have to offer. The poo-in-loo doctor that you can't understand and that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Behavior is largely biologically determined and the poo-in-loo's biological behavior is to shit in the street. These are the people whose other greatest export besides professionals who have no idea what they're doing, where the gypsies that are have been shitting up Europe for the past 500 years.

I don't like that Indians shake their head like retards when asked a question.

Are they channeling their energy to Vishnu?

Great, when are you going to return back to your own country and return it to those who your country actually belongs? It would be ethnostate again!

I'm a supervisor at a call center. FUCKING INDIANS ARE THE CHEAPEST FUCKS ON THE PLANET

I have something against every ethnic group, even my own, Raj.

I'm part aboriginal so fuck off. The whites saved us.

Are you implying denisovan half breeds deserve anything?

Worked at a restaurant for awhile. Every weekend there'd be atleast 1 family that would come in 5 minutes before closing sit down to eat, and stay an hour and a half after closing then leave little to no tip. They always argued "sign says open till 10". Walked around with shoes off a lot to and never watched their shitty terrible kids.

You Australians bash Indians without any fear in Australia because they mostly docile and non aggressive.
What about Chinese living in there?
Lately I have heard they are creating a lots of trouble there and Australians and the govt are taking it in the ass without any protest. care to explain?

Take a joke you fucking retard. Embrace the meme.

Are you South Indian by any chance, newfag?

Leave Indians alone. Remember they are commonwealth bros. Also, try industrializing backwards, e.g. huge population first as opposed to the west. Buy stock in Indian toilet producers, its the next boom.

that's fucking amazing though.

Well my best friend is Hindu so I don't ever bash them, in my eyes they are our brothers and allies against the Muslim curse.

As for the Chinese, yeah they are a problem. We don't know how to fix it. Our government is selling out 12 generations of prosperity while the Chinese are buying our country from under our nose. Got any ideas?

indians are fucking disgusting people

i live on the east coast america and they own all the fast food places while hiring their smelly family

Golden Leaf

Confirmed Newfag, lurk moar.
I am just trying to have a normal conversation.
I believe in inherent goodness in people.

indian here, can confirm that indians are worse than niggers. Poo in the streets, don't bathe for months, cheaper and stingier than kikes. If it wasn't for muslim invasions and british rule these subhumans would still be killing their daughters, mass shitting everywhere, committing sati, caste system(untouchables) etc,.

>I am just trying to have a normal conversation.

Then why didn't you reply to my response?

>Confirmed Newfag
>believes in inherent goodness in people

Comes to Sup Forums
kek

Well it's already late I guess (about china). These Chinks are spreading their tentacles everywhere. They are buying properties all over the world (mostly white countries) and they are crushing non white countries with massive debts.

oH oKaY tHeN

Is that a boat made out of tarps and sticks? That's amazing.

Other anons already made good points.

All I have to add is that they rape anything that moves.

> uses a meme image
>calls other a newfag.

I guess people on Sup Forums can be racist, But I still believe they are mostly good at heart.
And there are far more greater sins in the world than being a racist.

We are reaching critical stages of autism

Lmao, what the fuck kind of drugs was Pajeet taking?

I know there is good in you, no matter how much you deny it.

He's Indian, he can't help it. He probably believes Krishna is guiding him or some shit like that.

most of it is just memeing m8

i do admit though they do harass indians off pol with poo in the loo jokes

You're a good person Abhisht. Keep it up.

I have no problems with indians IN INDIA. In fact, I like the indian people, and I find actual indians to be good people. NRI's here are fucking gutter trash though, the worst of everything white people can do, combined with the worst of everything indians can do.

My main problem with Indians, is that there are too many in Canada.

I actually like Pajeets. Theyre way better than kikes and muzzies, great food and qt girls.

Pajeet isn't taking any drugs, Pajeet is a special kind of a hinjew who drinks cow urine enabling him to put on a peaceful face online while he rapes women in his village and stones lower caste people

Meh, to each their own. I can't stand Pajeets.

Why is rape so accepted over there? Why isn't there some sort of tribal mentality like in Africa where people will drag the dude in the street and kick him?

Sure thing hinjew .....

>Indian
>IT-capable
Choose carefully, nigger.

Rape is accepted here sadly because most cow-niggers(cow loving hindus) have no respect for women and even if they do, they lack the social skills to even talk to a girl properly and can't contain their creepiness

Obviously a Paki

>Obviously a paki

Can clearly see I have an Indian flag, too much autism because of drinking cowurine

People don't condone rape in here. It's a bit complicated.
In majority of the the cases the rapist is often someone close to the victim on victim's family or a family member , so there is a pressure on victim to silence the case, so a bit complicated.
Also rapists often have political connections. so they use their political might to crush victims.

I know it's pretty bad in here.
But Things are moving in a positive direction, slowly but surely.

Fucking proxy. Same way Chink and North Korean flags pop up here from time to time.

>implying proxies work on Sup Forums

autism is real kek

>Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with Indians?

They are experiencing a huge culture clash as westernised and modern urban areas expand and overwhelm traditional rural areas (which up until recently were left in the dark ages) + cultural imperialism by certain regional cultures overwhelming all others.

Essentially you have medieval poos who live in a Hindu version of Saudi Arabia suddenly living next to and having to work with Modern Poos and having modern technology like facebook. Its like what happens in London with Pakis and Brits but with 1 billion people.

its also worth remembering that up until very recently the idea of there ever being one Hindu culture was an utter meme but now its actually starting to happen.

I honestly think a good deal of the hate is because of people conflating Indians and Pakistanis.

That said Indians are some of the most duplicitous and arrogant people in the world who will tell the most outrageous lies. This is combined with a great deal of stingyness and a mindset where if they perceive you as being "lower" than them because they earn more or are your boss they will treat you like a subhuman.

So as long as you dont work for them or rent houses to them you should be fine.

Still they are probably the most red pilled people when it comes to Islam

badass. whether or not this study is completely fucked up (which it is, they didn't control for the blessing as the only variable), THIS is how we learn, by not being afraid and trapped by scientism dogma

everything

>a mindset where if they perceive you as being "lower" than them because they earn more or are your boss they will treat you like a subhuman

This comes from India's Caste system stemming from Hinduism. And also the reasons why poverty even exits in India till today.
The Brits did a piss poor job when it came to abolishing these traditions.
The Portuguese on the other hand did a better job with their colonies.

>The Brits did a piss poor job when it came to abolishing these traditions.

Doing that would have been a mammoth task, even Ghandi was obsessed with keeping it (or at least a reformed version of it).

>And also the reasons why poverty even exits in India till today.

If only it were that simple.

>The Portuguese on the other hand did a better job with their colonies.

In general? no, outside of Goa and Macau Portuguese colonies are almost all shitholes with vast problems.

As far as India is concerned they had a much easier task, they didnt have to manage almost a billion different people of all kinds of cultures, traditions and languages. British India was a clusterfuck political organisation in India was a nightmare.

Just look at this map from 1947 for one tiny region.

Also people laugh at pictures like that but its just rural people freaking out over non hindus and urban hindus trying to destroy their culture and beliefs.

Eww lol

I once punched an Indian taxi driver and it felt very good.

Would punch another.

Did he poo in the cab?

>If only it were that simple
There maybe more reasons sure, however.... If you look at the Portuguese converts in India, almost none of them are in poverty toady, they are all part of the Middle Class.

>As far as India is concerned they had a much easier task
True, don't deny that at all.

But it doesn't change the fact so long as the caste system exists. There will always be poverty.

All we can say its being worked on.... change is slow but its there.

Probably but I couldn't smell the shit over his BO.

>Can't poo in loo
>talks shit (pun intended) about other races
Step up Pajeet, just POO IN LOO

True, but at one point they banned Beef in Mumbai which is retarded.......

Extreme tolerance, extreme feminism, extreme cucks. You know an Indian will rape a village of women before he complains about his shitty conditions or denounces his toxic feministic religious bullshit made up by every village's bullshitter to the point they have billion different versions of same god.

>All we can say its being worked on.... change is slow but its there.

Be grateful of that rapid change tends to bring abject misery and destruction of human life.

The Meiji reformation in Japan is probably the best example of faster social and economic change without mass suffering and destruction.

People who feel their culture and way of life are under thread lash out in bizarre and eventually horrid ways.

Take a look at all the direct genocides in history and you will find a majority population who felt they were under threat from a minority

It will happen eventually yes but the difference in attitude for change is so vast it will take a few decades to spread all over.
For example in Mumbai where I stay, I have to worry about stepping on dog shit........ But some parts of the city the dog shit issue is fixed and people have taken a stand...... And the in the slums of Mumbai we have the Street Shitters.

kill yourself pajeet

y-yeah

>I'd rather have my country back to the ethnostate it once was.
>t. Abo Supremacist
To be fair no other race could metabolize diesel

Yes, Its one of the reasons which also keeps the Islamic Terrorism in check. Indian Muslims know there would retaliation and blood on the streets.
Its not fun to stand around when mob of angry Hindus carrying Torches, Canes and Swords are charging down a street. When I was little I witnessed this shit had to run for my life.