The most successful, happiest, prosperous countries have short work weeks

The most successful, happiest, prosperous countries have short work weeks.
Shouldn't other countries be following suit? We shouldn't have to work more than 30-35 hours a week at this point.
money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2013/07/10/worlds-shortest-work-weeks/index.html
weforum.org/agenda/2015/10/which-countries-work-the-shortest-hours-yet-still-prosper/

German's work quality over quantity, they don't take siestas every 30 mins like disgusting meds and other assorted shitskins

Yes. Make it mandatory to pay overtime for anything over 30 hours, including salaried workers somehow.

Then start a company where people work fewer hours
But dont force anyone to do so or get in the way of contracts agreed on both sides you commie piece of shit

Yeah, so now I will have to get two jobs.

Fuck off
That would mean a lot of businesses would just cut down hours and therefore wages you retarded piece of shit
And people like you are allowed to make decisions on other peoples behalves (vote), absolutely disgusting

Norways stats are inaccurate because nearly half the female workforce work 50% possitions because they enjoy time off to do useless shit. I work about 1700 hours a year, so does mostly anyone else with a full time job.

>not a single anglosphere country
Yeah, "prosperous".

I have worked in the US, the UK, Switzerland, Israel and Germany.

And yes, Germany's way of work (sit down and actually work) is only rivaled by the way Israelis work.

In the US and UK it felt like people would pretend to work half of the time... yes, they would then work late into the night, but they would do half the work in the same time as a German.

Sometimes it felt like Americans and Brits were just pretending to work long because if they went home early, colleagues would think they are slackers.

Germany works the least hours because nobody puts in any hours.

i very regularly work 60-80 hour work weeks. sometimes more. money is good, am good at my trade and i help make america great.

>Germany works the least hours because nobody puts in any hours.
Exactly. Because in Germany it isn't necessary to pretend to work, Germans value the output of work, not how big your fat ass it from sitting around.

If you look at an engineering task, the team will define the various tasks upfront and if you end up assigned on a task you would agree on a deadline for the task. You would then have time until the deadline to bring a suitable solution or give feedback in between to the team leader. In most cases, the deadline is set so that you don't have to work 80hrs a week. Because you are your own master of time, you will work the most efficient way possible to not have to remain in the office forever.

Contrast that to the Anglosphere way of work: set a deadline for a task that is impossible to reach, so the engineers will scramble and appear to work long hours, only to tell the lead engineer as the deadline appears (or has passed) that it is impossible to achieve the deadline. The lead would then be mad, but he can't call them slackers, because they will show proof that they worked 14hrs a day and even on the weekend to achieve the goal... even if they were just drinking coffee and shitposting while "appearing to work".

>i very regularly work 60-80 hour work weeks.
Do you have peak efficiency in all these hours? I am probably twice or three times more efficient in the morning after a good nights sleep than at 11pm at night.

Gay

im most efficient i'd say around 10am-3pm, when i've sufficiently woken up and the coffee is in full effect.

>im most efficient i'd say around 10am-3pm, when i've sufficiently woken up and the coffee is in full effect.

In Germany people sleep from 11pm and get up at 7am. At 8:30am they will be in the office and at their desk going for full max efficiency. At 12:15noon they will be going for lunch, being back at their desk at 1pm. The afternoon will be slightly less efficient. At 6pm, people will get restless and will leave, in the summer they will leave earlier.

The 10am is what I have seen in the UK and the US quite often. I was working at my desk for an hour already when the first Brits and Americans were slowly showing up, getting their coffee and checking emails and talking in the hall. I had already been doing 3-4hrs equivalent of their work by the time they started working.

I think thats just part and parcel with american culture. They're outgoing.. Germans are not. I would predict that all of Scandinavia, especially Finland has a similar structure to Germany.

I'll probably work 2400 hours this year.
Y'all euroniggers lazy as fuck.

How does anything get done?

>I'll probably work 2400 hours this year.
Does this include actual work or is it just "time in office"?

I Call BS

Standard nowadays is 40 hours per week in Germany

And that happiness thing must be a blatant lie. There are no reasons to be happy

We have around 8-10 million people working part time (15-20hrs).

Americans also got a phenomenon we don't have, they work 2, 3 or 4 jobs in parallel. They will do some 20 hrs part time job, then deliver groceries in the evening and work on the weekend and Sundays... just to pay their rent and get their kids some healthcare.

>Be part time worker
>Have no money for rent, or food.
>Get second job in evening.
>Get third job at weekend.
>No time for a desperately needed 4th job
>Still have no money for rent and food.
>Have no time to enjoy life
>Work like a slave, all day, evening and weekend for a pitiful wage that doesn't cover the basics.

That's because we actually work at work.

dis iz tha anza